Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Love sense

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to buy the blue tooth love sense toy take a girl out for the night have her were it and see her squirm anyone bought or own this toy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I enjoy using mine. It can be frustrating when the signal drops but it's still good fun overall.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this sounds interesting

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love to be in a full restaurant waiter comes over to take orders and I get to turn up the toy as she is talking with him

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Now this sounds like a very interesting experiment

over a year ago

I’ve never heard of this

I’m getting old

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I’ve never heard of this

I’m getting old"

I know that feeling!

Never heard of it either

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

we have 2 we vibe toys.

They are a pain to hook up to the phone, and the reality never lives up to the fantasy, as by the time it gets to the right point, the waiter has fucked off.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I love to use mine on the noise activated setting then play music with a heavy thumping bass line.

I've not given anyone else the code to control it yet but I'm sure when I do it'll be great fun.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"we have 2 we vibe toys.

They are a pain to hook up to the phone, and the reality never lives up to the fantasy, as by the time it gets to the right point, the waiter has fucked off."

I've got the Lovense Lush 2 and it's much less faff - it's really easy to connect to the app on the phone.

By *X2019Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 12/12/20 19:58:40]

By *X2019Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I've only had the chance to control lovense toys on the app over long distance which is good fun. But I imagine it'd be better being there in person to watch

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

So want to try one of these known lm controling it love the Idea of that ...any one up for that will even spring for the toy

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Both the Lush and Ferri are firm favourites. They work brilliantly and the signal issues with earlier models have pretty much disappeared now. I’d be the Lovense ambassador for free, I would

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"Both the Lush and Ferri are firm favourites. They work brilliantly and the signal issues with earlier models have pretty much disappeared now. I’d be the Lovense ambassador for free, I would "
you sold me on them

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

I have heard that you can link the new ones to each tiger so a male toy and female toy work together. Interesting for those king distance playtimes.

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"I have heard that you can link the new ones to each tiger so a male toy and female toy work together. Interesting for those king distance playtimes."
dam that sounds fun

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Both the Lush and Ferri are firm favourites. They work brilliantly and the signal issues with earlier models have pretty much disappeared now. I’d be the Lovense ambassador for free, I would "

We've tested loads for them. You just need to use the LH forums actively and apply to the product tester opportunities when they're posted.

Great fun and free sex toys. Winner! And of course they also have lingerie to test too.

A

over a year ago

We have one. Used it in a restaurant, hubby set it off everyone a waiter came over. I was squirming all over the place J x

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"Both the Lush and Ferri are firm favourites. They work brilliantly and the signal issues with earlier models have pretty much disappeared now. I’d be the Lovense ambassador for free, I would

We've tested loads for them. You just need to use the LH forums actively and apply to the product tester opportunities when they're posted.

Great fun and free sex toys. Winner! And of course they also have lingerie to test too.

A"

Sounds good. Will have to check them out.

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"We have one. Used it in a restaurant, hubby set it off everyone a waiter came over. I was squirming all over the place J x "
outstanding

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Have had a couple of the cheaper ones from Amazon with previous GFs. It's always fun going out for a day and watching them try and order a drink in Starbucks or just walk into a shop as you switch it on or change the intensity

By *erncoupleCouple
over a year ago

newquay

"I would love to buy the blue tooth love sense toy take a girl out for the night have her were it and see her squirm anyone bought or own this toy "

We have lots of lovense toys great fun

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"I would love to buy the blue tooth love sense toy take a girl out for the night have her were it and see her squirm anyone bought or own this toy

We have lots of lovense toys great fun"

outstanding

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I’ve got one, in my opinion they aren’t worth the money. I found it loud to the point I wouldn’t dare wear it in public (unless it was somewhere very loud) and it didn’t really do it for me.

Just my opinion I know, plenty of people on here seem to like them as this thread shows!

over a year ago

We have a couple here, and agree that they’re a tad loud. The Max 2 which I use is quite heavy too, BUT, when Mrs S is in control of it, mind blowing. Same for her with the Nora.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I really like mine. It's great letting someone else control the fun.

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"We have a couple here, and agree that they’re a tad loud. The Max 2 which I use is quite heavy too, BUT, when Mrs S is in control of it, mind blowing. Same for her with the Nora."

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"I really like mine. It's great letting someone else control the fun. "

By *ingly_minx1Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

They are on offer just now. I think it's like 30+% off on the website.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"I would love to buy the blue tooth love sense toy take a girl out for the night have her were it and see her squirm anyone bought or own this toy "

. This has been on my to do list too.

By *iking 777Man
over a year ago

Kirkwall

"They are on offer just now. I think it's like 30+% off on the website. "

over a year ago

Bookmarking

Post new Message to Thread