Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks will try that looking forward to one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"how do you know if partner would like a mmf"

Before you say anything have very good reason ready to explain why you have been cheating on her. Unless she knows. But doesn't want to play herself of course. Which makes any thoughts of an MMF somewhat redundant?

over a year ago

"how do you know if partner would like a mmf

Before you say anything have very good reason ready to explain why you have been cheating on her. Unless she knows. But doesn't want to play herself of course. Which makes any thoughts of an MMF somewhat redundant?"

Weren't you jumping all over other forumites for being (seemingly) negative towards another poster less than 24hrs ago?

This guy is just asking a question as far as I can see. He wants to explore swinging but needs a little advice on how to approach his good lady.... what better place than to ask experienced swingers eh?

OP, talk fantasies through with her (not over breakfast or dinner, it won't work lol). Talk to her when you are both feeling sexy (pillow talk etc) ...test the water that way. If you think she's up for exploration, please let her know that 'swinging' lets her hold on to her preferences and isn't a massive "free for all" ...every single step should be taken at a pace that is comfortable for you both.

Good luck

over a year ago

"

Weren't you jumping all over other forumites for being (seemingly) negative towards another poster less than 24hrs ago?

This guy is just asking a question as far as I can see. He wants to explore swinging but needs a little advice on how to approach his good lady.... what better place than to ask experienced swingers eh?

"

Quite probably I was ....

What you seem to have missed is this guy has been swinging for over a year on his own. And now he decides he wants to get his wife involved? So I think my observation that she might be a tad pissed off finding this out is quite reasonable. And your generous defence that 'he wants to explore swinging' and your vry sensible and helpful advice is a bit out of date. He has been at it for over a year!

You see when I criticise someone for what they are saying I do do a bit of research beforehand (like reading the profile first?).

Post new Message to Thread