FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a nice thing happened to me today ......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today "

I was quite impressed by Tesco. Everything was delivered.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today "
Never have a problem with Govt departments (or Customer relations etc).

Having worked in the Civil Service, I know exactly how to handle the beaurocracy and cut straight to the quick......I was impressed, though, the other day when I found I was able to claim bach just over a grand in a tax rebate and that I should be getting it soon.......Any one fancy a week long meet in a cottage somewhere?

over a year ago

"having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today

I was quite impressed by Tesco. Everything was delivered."

cool yours for tea then lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today

cool yours for tea then lol "

Ginsters?

over a year ago

Ginsters?"

oooo no - am a little more upmarket than that for tea lol crusts off, little pinky pointing outwards and all that please

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive not had anything exciting happen today. Its pouring with rain so havent been out, had a couple of phone calls and thats it

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

im impressed too have managed to get past the dragon on the desk at the doctors and got a appointment for t time today insteasd of having to wait a month

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"having had a rant and moan on here the other day about how I was treated at a government establishment - I can honestly say that my faith in human nature has been restored ............. someone did something this morning that they didnt have to do and the upshot is that my claim has been sorted out before I have appealed - the paperwork is sitting next to me on my sofa, completed and my claim is sorted - so the power of my pen this morning was immense lol .................... how has someone impressed u today Never have a problem with Govt departments (or Customer relations etc).

Having worked in the Civil Service, I know exactly how to handle the beaurocracy and cut straight to the quick......I was impressed, though, the other day when I found I was able to claim bach just over a grand in a tax rebate and that I should be getting it soon.......Any one fancy a week long meet in a cottage somewhere?"

no, but i would LOVE to know how to get a bloody tax rebate.

was on emergency tax last year for the best part of 6 weeks, and havent gotten a thing back

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ginsters?

oooo no - am a little more upmarket than that for tea lol crusts off, little pinky pointing outwards and all that please "

Oops sorry but I think the cucumber is spoiled

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Ive not had anything exciting happen today. Its pouring with rain so havent been out, had a couple of phone calls and thats it"

Bet you have been causing mischief somewhere

over a year ago

Errrrrrr still waiting to be impressed

over a year ago

"Never have a problem with Govt departments (or Customer relations etc).

Having worked in the Civil Service, I know exactly how to handle the beaurocracy and cut straight to the quick......I was impressed, though, the other day when I found I was able to claim bach just over a grand in a tax rebate and that I should be getting it soon.......Any one fancy a week long meet in a cottage somewhere?"

TEACH US O' WISE ONE!

The inner workings of public office drive many a reasonable human being into mass murder wannabes.

over a year ago

nice things do happen..

i broke my leg a couple of years ago and couldnt drive. i decided to pop into town on the bus rather than ask someone to take me, as people were doing it all the time. i wa sin a walking cast at that time and using sticks.

i got on the bus at school time and it was full of rowdy kids and there were no seats.

one lad about 16, who incidently looked like he would beat up his own gran,

got up and offered me his seat.

helped restore my faith in the youth of today..

Post new Message to Thread