Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why lie ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok this has happened on another site I am on, not here, but I have been chatting to a guy over quite a time very regularly. We seemed to have a lot in common and had swapped photos etc and had arranged to meet tonight..hotel booked etc..or so I thought.

He has now sent me a photo of someone completely different saying that is actually what he looks like and he is sorry for misleading me, but everything else he has told me is apparently true. The stupid thing is I would have still been interested if he had been honest from the start, but the fact that he has lied has put me right off !!

Grrrrr rant over !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so people have very low self esteem and he obviously felt you would not be attracted to him that said i would be worried that was not the only thing he lied about and run a mile xxx

over a year ago

"so people have very low self esteem and he obviously felt you would not be attracted to him that said i would be worried that was not the only thing he lied about and run a mile xxx"

Exactly what I am doing, but such a waste of both our time !!

over a year ago

"so people have very low self esteem and he obviously felt you would not be attracted to him that said i would be worried that was not the only thing he lied about and run a mile xxx

Exactly what I am doing, but such a waste of both our time !! "

Think how much more strongly you would have felt if he hadn't sent you the 'real' pic and you had turned up to meet him unprepared........

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I think it would have been a nice surprise to find a different person in the hotel room!

Prude!

over a year ago

"so people have very low self esteem and he obviously felt you would not be attracted to him that said i would be worried that was not the only thing he lied about and run a mile xxx

Exactly what I am doing, but such a waste of both our time !! "

Could have been worse I suppose!

Could have been one of those many 'fake' profiles being run by a woman pretending to be a man! You could have turned up at the hotel to find a whole different set of equipment waiting for you!!!

over a year ago

"I think it would have been a nice surprise to find a different person in the hotel room!

Prude!"

LOL not judging by the pic he has sent me this morning..There does have to be some physical attraction even for a bit of fun. And the lie has just turned me completely off... !!!

over a year ago

Seems to happen on a lot of sites, maybe people are not confident with the way they look and hope once you get chatting you will find them interesting enough to meet, personally I cant see the point of sending someone elses picture, better not to send one at all and wait to be asked for one I guess.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant understand why some people do it, do they think you will shag them as they turned up.. I like to have seen a face picture of people i chat too(even just general messages) it enables me to see who im chatting to, if someone turned round and said that wasnt their picture i would of freaked out.

Ive heard some horrible creatures that have turned up for meets and have to say theones i here about are women.

Good news is, at least you found out before you got to the hotelxx

over a year ago

i lust dont see the point it boggles my mind

he was pushing for a meet and well well well lost for words

as someone said at least you did not come face to face that could of ended up being very ugly

over a year ago

"I cant understand why some people do it, do they think you will shag them as they turned up.. I like to have seen a face picture of people i chat too(even just general messages) it enables me to see who im chatting to, if someone turned round and said that wasnt their picture i would of freaked out.

Ive heard some horrible creatures that have turned up for meets and have to say theones i here about are women.

Good news is, at least you found out before you got to the hotelxx"

Yes I like to chat to people a lot as well, we had spoken on the phone several times as well as online . You are right..I'm just glad he came clean before what could have been a very awkward situation. He unfortunately now thinks I should be able to forgive him.. mars, venus, women and men etc lol ( and before I get jumped on that was a very flippant generalisation I know !) xx

over a year ago

Forgive???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

over a year ago

"Forgive???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"

The funny thing is he came across as quite a dominant character and I was enjoying that side of the conversations..It was obviously all an act .

over a year ago

if hecsnt be honest with sending u a photo and then before u are due to meet say its someone else

i wouldnt meet him

over a year ago

"Forgive???

The funny thing is he came across as quite a dominant character and I was enjoying that side of the conversations..It was obviously all an act ."

i wonder in real life if someone is well a sub and on sites like these they become dom vice versa

maybe thats why he lied

over a year ago

"if hecsnt be honest with sending u a photo and then before u are due to meet say its someone else

i wouldnt meet him"

Exactly my thoughts..I am not meeting him

over a year ago

safety is important and if he can think him lying to u ( which is what he has done)

how can yo trust anything he has said noq?

go for gut instits x

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"if hecsnt be honest with sending u a photo and then before u are due to meet say its someone else

i wouldnt meet him

Exactly my thoughts..I am not meeting him "

Well now your at a loose end this evening, what time would you like to meet up....

over a year ago

tell him you will forgive him but that you have fantasy of finding a man in a hotel wearing stockings and suspenders.

tell him to leave the door open blinfolded on the bed.

arrange the time, call when you are 'outside' then give him 5 minutes, call reception and tell them your 'hubby' has pulled his back and could some nice person come to the room and help you pick him up....

thenjust take pleasure knowing what an embarrassment that would be for him...

is that too cruel????

over a year ago

Personally I'd have been a bit sus when a picture of Brad or George dropped in my mailbox!

You could just tell him you'll still meet - and then forward the meet details to the most unconvincing tranny you can find - and just before your due to turn up say you haven't been totally honest either!

over a year ago

Send someone else to meet him who's clued up on all of it I'm sure there's ways to enjoy whatever you were going to do with him

over a year ago

No idea why people dont tell the truth on here or other sites. That is why I am open about being married but I only play, as I dont want to lead people on. Some people dont like this but at least I tell them from the start.

over a year ago

"tell him you will forgive him but that you have fantasy of finding a man in a hotel wearing stockings and suspenders.

tell him to leave the door open blinfolded on the bed.

arrange the time, call when you are 'outside' then give him 5 minutes, call reception and tell them your 'hubby' has pulled his back and could some nice person come to the room and help you pick him up....

thenjust take pleasure knowing what an embarrassment that would be for him...

is that too cruel????"

LMFAO so tempting ....

over a year ago

ill fill in for him

he can stay home and have a wank. he deserves no less

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

Well now your at a loose end this evening, what time would you like to meet up...."

I want verified pics with todays newspaper in them and references !! Got my cynical head on now

over a year ago

"Personally I'd have been a bit sus when a picture of Brad or George dropped in my mailbox!

You could just tell him you'll still meet - and then forward the meet details to the most unconvincing tranny you can find - and just before your due to turn up say you haven't been totally honest either! "

over a year ago

"Forgive???

The funny thing is he came across as quite a dominant character and I was enjoying that side of the conversations..It was obviously all an act .

i wonder in real life if someone is well a sub and on sites like these they become dom vice versa

maybe thats why he lied "

Sad if that's the case, but quite possible !

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

Well now your at a loose end this evening, what time would you like to meet up....

I want verified pics with todays newspaper in them and references !! Got my cynical head on now "

if i could be bothered to walk to the shop and get a paper i would do this pic for you but its raining and im not getting wet

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

I want verified pics with todays newspaper in them and references !! Got my cynical head on now

if i could be bothered to walk to the shop and get a paper i would do this pic for you but its raining and im not getting wet "

Jesus even the weather has got it in for me today LOL

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

if i could be bothered to walk to the shop and get a paper i would do this pic for you but its raining and im not getting wet

Jesus even the weather has got it in for me today LOL "

im in wales its always bloody wet of late here

ill take a pic of a recent issue of cosmo if any good LOL

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

ill take a pic of a recent issue of cosmo if any good LOL"

Can you scan the whole mag? I haven't read it yet

over a year ago

"ill fill in for him

he can stay home and have a wank. he deserves no less "

He would be lucky to still be able to manage that if I had turned up and met him without knowing LOL

over a year ago

"

Jesus even the weather has got it in for me today LOL "

Write the day off! Pour a glass of wine, cut a slice of cake, try again tomorrow.

over a year ago

"

Write the day off! Pour a glass of wine, cut a slice of cake, try again tomorrow."

Mmmmm cake

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

Can you scan the whole mag? I haven't read it yet "

come get it

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

come get it "

Have you got cake ?

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

come get it

Have you got cake ? "

Jeez arent u full of demands, you will be wanting wine and a bed next

and for the record im a trained baker so yes i can do cake

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet him

come get it

Have you got cake ?

Jeez arent u full of demands, you will be wanting wine and a bed next

and for the record im a trained baker so yes i can do cake

"

It's ok I'll let you off the wine as I can't stand the stuff

over a year ago

Regardless of how he felt about his own looks, he should have still been upfront about it. A lot of us don't like how we look, but if you put a pic up, and nobody likes the look of you, that's their choice. But it's not all about looks, it's a combination of lots of things, and like you have said, you probably still would have anyway! You just gotta be honest, right from the start.

over a year ago

"Regardless of how he felt about his own looks, he should have still been upfront about it. A lot of us don't like how we look, but if you put a pic up, and nobody likes the look of you, that's their choice. But it's not all about looks, it's a combination of lots of things, and like you have said, you probably still would have anyway! You just gotta be honest, right from the start."

over a year ago

It's the only way to make friends and for people to trust that you are genuine. How do some of these people think they will ever meet anybody ffs? If you are genuine, it always shows to those who are looking.

over a year ago

"It's the only way to make friends and for people to trust that you are genuine. How do some of these people think they will ever meet anybody ffs? If you are genuine, it always shows to those who are looking. "

I'm beginning to lose the anger and almost feel pity for him now. I'm still not meeting him though.

over a year ago

"It's the only way to make friends and for people to trust that you are genuine. How do some of these people think they will ever meet anybody ffs? If you are genuine, it always shows to those who are looking.

I'm beginning to lose the anger and almost feel pity for him now. I'm still not meeting him though. "

not even in a hotel with him blindfolded...???

over a year ago

LOL, good for you, if you can't trust him 99.9999%, then that's probably the best decision. He blew it for himself ( no pun intended ) and I think your reaction to it was what anybody's reaction would have been. People like that give us genuine single blokes a bad rep and ultimately make it harder for everyone to meet.

over a year ago

agree ........ how can you believe anything he said? He's gone and done and spoiled it all and I wouldn't persue it. Silly and I know he probably did it because he's not confident about himself but he had to have had that niggly feeling that he was gonna have to tell you eventually.

It's much better to be up front and honest from the start

over a year ago

I'll tell you straight, I am not a Picasso lol, but hopefully other things more than make up for that

over a year ago

"I'll tell you straight, I am not a Picasso lol, but hopefully other things more than make up for that "

Have you seen some of Picasso's work..be grateful you don't look like them !!

over a year ago

"agree ........ how can you believe anything he said? He's gone and done and spoiled it all and I wouldn't persue it. Silly and I know he probably did it because he's not confident about himself but he had to have had that niggly feeling that he was gonna have to tell you eventually.

It's much better to be up front and honest from the start"

over a year ago

I probably do look like the shite ones lol

over a year ago

"I probably do look like the shite ones lol"

I'll do some research and get back to you

Only kidding

over a year ago

Lol, you do that then, and if I'm not as bad as the real things, you can add me as a friend lol

Post new Message to Thread