Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

funny handshakes and greetings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other by shaking each other's penis,instead of shaking each other's hand.

anybody come across any other funny or strange greetings???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everybody grunts in our office as you walk in. But only until the first cuppa has been consumed.

Does this qualify?

over a year ago

"Everybody grunts in our office as you walk in. But only until the first cuppa has been consumed.

Does this qualify?"

Sounds just like me

over a year ago

"Everybody grunts in our office as you walk in. But only until the first cuppa has been consumed.

Does this qualify?"

Haha

over a year ago

Not a greeting - more of a 'goodbye' - but in the last office I worked in everyone listened to Scott Mills and did the whole 'Love You!' thing every time they said goodbye!

Did cause havoc at a Xmas party once - especially with a few slightly d*unk partners who hadn't realised what was going on!

The only exception of course was the office manager - who as he was a complete 'James Blunt' - wasn't included. I'm sure he thought there were some strange goings on!

over a year ago

The one greeting that makes me laugh (not the greeting itself but what is always said afterwards) is when a dog sniffs a persons groin upon meeting them for the first time and the person says "They must be able to smell my dog!"

What were they doing with their dog to make the other one sniff their private bits

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"Men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other by shaking each other's penis,instead of shaking each other's hand.

anybody come across any other funny or strange greetings???"

I thought they were Freemasons

over a year ago

"The one greeting that makes me laugh (not the greeting itself but what is always said afterwards) is when a dog sniffs a persons groin upon meeting them for the first time and the person says "They must be able to smell my dog!"

What were they doing with their dog to make the other one sniff their private bits "

Shhhhhhhh! Don't mention yesterday's thread!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"The one greeting that makes me laugh (not the greeting itself but what is always said afterwards) is when a dog sniffs a persons groin upon meeting them for the first time and the person says "They must be able to smell my dog!"

What were they doing with their dog to make the other one sniff their private bits "

Thats the trouble with marmite

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"Men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other by shaking each other's penis,instead of shaking each other's hand.

anybody come across any other funny or strange greetings???"

In this topsy turvy world do Walibri public toilets have writing on them saying `man with very big hands wanting to meet and shake hands'

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

anybody come across any other funny or strange greetings???

In this topsy turvy world do Walibri public toilets have writing on them saying `man with very big hands wanting to meet and shake hands'"

I think they also have extra large glory holes for this very purpose. Much more exciting if you cant see who's hand you are shaking

Post new Message to Thread