Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi, does anyone know what it means?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed the ridiculous amount of men who either think their straight or pretend to be straight? I'm talking about the ones who randomly start a conversation (in chat rooms) and 5mins later are flopping their manhood out and offering a 'wank race' still maintaining their straightness. Its happened with couples too, although not very often. one couple asks, 'would you lick my clit while my hubby fucks me from behind' Which I say yeah, I don't see a problem with that. then 'would you suck my hubbys cock' no as im not bi or gay, her reply 'you don't have to be bi or gay to suck cock' maybe not but you would have to hold a gun to my head to get any action, its just doesn't do it for me. I not a prude, it's not like I haven't got gay friends or the fact I've had MMF threesomes (Oh no, but our cocks might touch! woooo). I just can't see how anyone can operate when a term in a language gets warped. Bisexual means you like both genders, bi-curious can means you might just have thoughts of same sex fun or you might of tried abit of light fun, but not full sex. I'm I getting this right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes you have, but there are many guys on here and although their profile clearly states straight their only verification will be by other guys or tv's and not just social meets either, we don't get that either.

over a year ago

Seen your other thread too, just a comment if it gets to you so much, put 100% straight on your write up that you have no interest in bi guys whatsover even if they do say straight on your profile. Also you do state you like Anal on you list of interests. Bi on here to us mean all parties like to get involved.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Your view is similar to my own, but stand by to be told you're wrong, narrow minded, ignorant about sexuality, they're not bisexual but bi playful.

If you're in a group situation it doesn't count if the same sex person is giving you oral or if you're a man you're being rogered bandy from behind whilst going down on a woman, you're still 100% straight...allegedly.

over a year ago

Sam, sorry mate but from the very first line of your profile (Fox seeks Vixen) right to the end, despite the fact that YOU are saying you;re straight, your profile comes over as something different. And that includes your username.

To us it says 'bi' right throughout. We do NOT look for bi guys - in fact if you read our profile you will see that we do not want to hear from them - so if WE are getting that impression, what are other browsers thinking?

Maybe that's one reason why you are getting the kind of attention you are?

Just our observations....

and

Post new Message to Thread