Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you pick your friends

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

not just on here... but in life? What makes a friend? What causes changes in friendships?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose "
Might be worth a good try though ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose "

You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a wank

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

A friend is someone who will always be there for you.

Will tell you you're an idiot and then won't mind when you ignore the and offer you a shoulder to cry on when it all goes tits up.

Will share good and bad times and help with both.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a wank"

There s always one

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A friend is someone who will always be there for you.

Will tell you you're an idiot and then won't mind when you ignore the and offer you a shoulder to cry on when it all goes tits up.

Will share good and bad times and help with both."

Good definition of friendship

over a year ago

I have different friends for different things. Work friends/ friends on here/ friends on the internet etc.

All very different, and if they were ever all in a room together I think they would be shocked!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/07/12 22:30:25]

over a year ago

"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a wank There s always one"

It's usually me!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I have different friends for different things. Work friends/ friends on here/ friends on the internet etc.

All very different, and if they were ever all in a room together I think they would be shocked! "

I agree - I, too have a handful of very close friends for "any probs" and a larger number of friends for specific activities.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a wank There s always one

It's usually me! "

Haha, you dont say

over a year ago

A trusted friend is the one you'd call to get you out of jail. A best friend is in the cell with you...

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

i generally go for upbeat happy types and i love a gsoh

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

"A trusted friend is the one you'd call to get you out of jail. A best friend is in the cell with you... "
i love that lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

A friend will post bail for you when you're languishing in the cells.....a best friend will be sat next to you saying "Damn, that was fun!"

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A trusted friend is the one you'd call to get you out of jail. A best friend is in the cell with you... "

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

oi oi you, thats the type of comment I'm supposed to make!!!! I don't like 'friends' that nick my lines

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Great minds think alike (I'm not going to finish that quote, I'm sure someone will do it for me )

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A friend will post bail for you when you're languishing in the cells.....a best friend will be sat next to you saying "Damn, that was fun!"

"

I think you sound like fun is to be had - see you in jail

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

oi oi you, thats the type of comment I'm supposed to make!!!! I don't like 'friends' that nick my lines "

Awwww you luvs me really

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

oi oi you, thats the type of comment I'm supposed to make!!!! I don't like 'friends' that nick my lines

Awwww you luvs me really "

where's yer really?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"A friend will post bail for you when you're languishing in the cells.....a best friend will be sat next to you saying "Damn, that was fun!"

I think you sound like fun is to be had - see you in jail "

We'll struggle doing a runner if you've got your heel stuck in your knicker leg again

over a year ago

"not just on here... but in life? What makes a friend? What causes changes in friendships?"

Biggest tits.

No seriously, I don't have any friends

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

We'll struggle doing a runner if you've got your heel stuck in your knicker leg again "

Been told the guards are hot - we might not want to do a runner.. well not for a while anyway

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"not just on here... but in life? What makes a friend? What causes changes in friendships?

Biggest tits.

No seriously, I don't have any friends "

I refuse to believe that - xxx

over a year ago

Carefully and I avoid the ones who have false smiles.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

We'll struggle doing a runner if you've got your heel stuck in your knicker leg again Been told the guards are hot - we might not want to do a runner.. well not for a while anyway "

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get their jackboots stuck in our knicker legs then

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Carefully and I avoid the ones who have false smiles. "
And just how do you spot those?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

We'll struggle doing a runner if you've got your heel stuck in your knicker leg again Been told the guards are hot - we might not want to do a runner.. well not for a while anyway

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get their jackboots stuck in our knicker legs then "

Is that a euphemism for cock?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Awwww you luvs me really

where's yer really? "

Anywhere you want it to be

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

A true friend is one who will share a bottle of their favourite Champagne with ya

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A true friend is one who will share a bottle of their favourite Champagne with ya "
and one who shares a stannah....;-)

over a year ago

"not just on here... but in life? What makes a friend? What causes changes in friendships?

Biggest tits.

No seriously, I don't have any friends I refuse to believe that - xxx "

Yeah of course I have friends, I wont deny them, I'm very lucky to have a good few very decent friends.

I have no idea how I choose them, they come from different backgrounds with different tastes.

Most of my friends are female, so maybe I choose them because I'm more comfortable around females than males, it makes sense as I was the first male in my family born for over 30 year so most of my elder role models are female.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"A true friend is one who will share a bottle of their favourite Champagne with ya and one who shares a stannah....;-)"

Do I dare mention Mayo and c.............

over a year ago

Saw a quote ages ago that I liked.....

'a friend is someone who walks in, as the rest of the world walks out'

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

We'll struggle doing a runner if you've got your heel stuck in your knicker leg again Been told the guards are hot - we might not want to do a runner.. well not for a while anyway

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get their jackboots stuck in our knicker legs then Is that a euphemism for cock?"

Absolutely anything can be a euphemism for cock in my book

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Biggest tits.

No seriously, I don't have any friends I refuse to believe that - xxx

Yeah of course I have friends, I wont deny them, I'm very lucky to have a good few very decent friends.

I have no idea how I choose them, they come from different backgrounds with different tastes.

Most of my friends are female, so maybe I choose them because I'm more comfortable around females than males, it makes sense as I was the first male in my family born for over 30 year so most of my elder role models are female."

Maybe you are naturally more drawn to the more ampathic way in which women think and see the world? Nothing wrong with that!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A true friend is one who will share a bottle of their favourite Champagne with ya and one who shares a stannah....;-)

Do I dare mention Mayo and c............."

That will be a ... truth or dare me thinks;-)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Saw a quote ages ago that I liked.....

'a friend is someone who walks in, as the rest of the world walks out' "

Love it

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get their jackboots stuck in our knicker legs then Is that a euphemism for cock?

Absolutely anything can be a euphemism for cock in my book "

I love your down to earth, no nonsense approach to life... and cock

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"A true friend is one who will share a bottle of their favourite Champagne with ya and one who shares a stannah....;-)

Do I dare mention Mayo and c.............That will be a ... truth or dare me thinks;-)"

Hmmm but I know the truth

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Do I dare mention Mayo and c.............That will be a ... truth or dare me thinks;-)

Hmmm but I know the truth"

Thing is... you need to be silenced. Lets find a massive cock and a Magnum

over a year ago

Biggest tits.

No seriously, I don't have any friends I refuse to believe that - xxx

Most of my friends are female, so maybe I choose them because I'm more comfortable around females than males, it makes sense as I was the first male in my family born for over 30 year so most of my elder role models are female.Maybe you are naturally more drawn to the more ampathic way in which women think and see the world? Nothing wrong with that! "

Yes, and I'm very naturally nurturing, I'm godparent to every friends little girl (always wanted a daughter and only had sons, so I instantly become uncle Wayne as soon as a girl is born, lol)

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get their jackboots stuck in our knicker legs then Is that a euphemism for cock?

Absolutely anything can be a euphemism for cock in my book I love your down to earth, no nonsense approach to life... and cock "

To paraphrase Descartes....Donec gallus, ergo sum.....or I like cock, therefore I am

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Do I dare mention Mayo and c.............That will be a ... truth or dare me thinks;-)

Hmmm but I know the truthThing is... you need to be silenced. Lets find a massive cock and a Magnum "

I've got the cock, the magnum will be very welcome

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Absolutely anything can be a euphemism for cock in my book I love your down to earth, no nonsense approach to life... and cock

To paraphrase Descartes....Donec gallus, ergo sum.....or I like cock, therefore I am "

No answer to THat one -

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmmm but I know the truthThing is... you need to be silenced. Lets find a massive cock and a Magnum

I've got the cock, the magnum will be very welcome"

Is there something you have done to yourself that you have not told me about?

over a year ago

Hmmm but I know the truthThing is... you need to be silenced. Lets find a massive cock and a Magnum

I've got the cock, the magnum will be very welcome"

There's a pack of three in my freezer, you and Coco can come share if you like?!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've got the cock, the magnum will be very welcomeIs there something you have done to yourself that you have not told me about? "

Doesn't involve surgery, just planning

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

There's a pack of three in my freezer, you and Coco can come share if you like?!"

Wromng sort of Magnums I guess, so what will make up for that

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

a true friend will call you a complete nob when you feck up..

but will then help you sort it..

and you know whom they are when the shoite hits the fan..

over a year ago

There's a pack of three in my freezer, you and Coco can come share if you like?!

Wromng sort of Magnums I guess, so what will make up for that "

I shan't give all my secrets away in a public forum, come find out for yourself...

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I shan't give all my secrets away in a public forum, come find out for yourself..."

Sounds good to me hun

over a year ago

I shan't give all my secrets away in a public forum, come find out for yourself...

Sounds good to me hun"

My number's on my profile

Post new Message to Thread