Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its not my bag but…………

Jump to newest

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

I am not homophobic and not phased by guys with mixed sexuality as its each to their own but why do some guys spout vitriol rather than adopting a live and let live policy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Because they are still in the closet?

Possibly even to themselves?

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Because they are still in the closet?

Possibly even to themselves?"

"Methinks the lady(boy) doth protest too much"

LOL

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

cock phobic men annoy me in swinging theyre not as liberal at they thought they were maybe or maybe its just bi ladies that they embrace

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

LOL "

Just had a pm from a guy and I politely said no and he said he normally gets a right ear full. Well not literally.

And if you’re a ladyboy good for you. Some are quite fetching in a non want to shag em way

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"cock phobic men annoy me in swinging theyre not as liberal at they thought they were maybe or maybe its just bi ladies that they embrace "

Not looking to blow on the pink oboe my self but he says tons of strait or supposed strait guys on here do. Whats that all about?

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

I tend to assume that they feel their precious masculinity is threatened to be weakened by association of the same gender.

The knee jerk closet thing is too easy tbh. Some folk are just wankers.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

LOL "

oops, it should be:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

LOL Need to get things like that right.

And if you cant quote Shakespeare to men in tights, who are you?

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

LOL

oops, it should be:

And if you cant quote Shakespeare to men in tights, who are you? "

No your thinking of Robbin hood men in tights! Mel brooks film i think!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"cock phobic men annoy me in swinging theyre not as liberal at they thought they were maybe or maybe its just bi ladies that they embrace "

On the other hand some guys may have more than enough reason for not wanting to be around bi guys in a sexual situation.

Take for instance a guy who was the victim of a traumatic,serious sexual assault from an adult male relative when he was a child,an assault that required hospital treatment.

Would you say that he was cock phobic or not as liberal as he should be?

XXXX

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"cock phobic men annoy me in swinging theyre not as liberal at they thought they were maybe or maybe its just bi ladies that they embrace

On the other hand some guys may have more than enough reason for not wanting to be around bi guys in a sexual situation.

Take for instance a guy who was the victim of a traumatic,serious sexual assault from an adult male relative when he was a child,an assault that required hospital treatment.

XXXX"

I would say he was cock phobic and needed therapy

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

LOL

oops, it should be:

And if you cant quote Shakespeare to men in tights, who are you?

No your thinking of Robbin hood men in tights! Mel brooks film i think! "

Sorry but: Hamlet, Act 3, scene 2.

Mel just rehashed an old idea with the tights; but the boys in tights playing girls seemed to fit the thread.

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

I suppose that is a point but I guess there would be a lot of women who would be anti men on the same basis. Beginning to think that some bi guys get a rum deal on here and not sure its right. Bad enough being a single bloke but a bi single one must be hard work!

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"I suppose that is a point but I guess there would be a lot of women who would be anti men on the same basis. Beginning to think that some bi guys get a rum deal on here and not sure its right. Bad enough being a single bloke but a bi single one must be hard work!"

I suppect you are right.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"I suppose that is a point but I guess there would be a lot of women who would be anti men on the same basis. Beginning to think that some bi guys get a rum deal on here and not sure its right. Bad enough being a single bloke but a bi single one must be hard work!"

I agree with you, there must be ladies on here that have had bad sexual experiences with a lady or a man and it doesn't prevent them from moving on and accepting life for what it is

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Its the swingers food chain. Bi femmes at the top and bi guys at the bottom. Us single blokes are only on the 1st or 2nd step

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Its the swingers food chain. Bi femmes at the top and bi guys at the bottom. Us single blokes are only on the 1st or 2nd step "

Not to me, they're always top of my agenda xx bi or not bi xxx

I love men, the singler the better hahaha

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"I suppose that is a point but I guess there would be a lot of women who would be anti men on the same basis. Beginning to think that some bi guys get a rum deal on here and not sure its right. Bad enough being a single bloke but a bi single one must be hard work!

I agree with you, there must be ladies on here that have had bad sexual experiences with a lady or a man and it doesn't prevent them from moving on and accepting life for what it is "

But not all of them. Many would not be here at all, just the self selecting group who have differentiated between abuse and sex.

But, most homophobics would not fit this category anyway, so its really a deviation from the OP.

over a year ago

"cock phobic men annoy me in swinging theyre not as liberal at they thought they were maybe or maybe its just bi ladies that they embrace

XXXX

I would say he was cock phobic and needed therapy"

And I'd say he was more than entitled to be.

He has no problem with bi/gay guys socialy and has been to Pride events and Gay clubs with us.

However he just doesn't want to be with them in a sexual situation, a view which I share.

Perhaps you may find that hard to understand but maybe you'd have a deeper understanding if it had happened to a son of yours.

XXXX

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

XXXX

He has no problem with bi/gay guys socialy and has been to Pride events and Gay clubs with us.

However he just doesn't want to be with them in a sexual situation, a view which I share.

Perhaps you may find that hard to understand but maybe you'd have a deeper understanding if it had happened to a son of yours.

XXXX"

I understand totally but he is still cock phobic because of what has happened to him same as I am scared on carving knives after a druggy tried to kill me with one last yr but I still carve up the sunday roast

Eve xxxx

over a year ago

"I suppose that is a point but I guess there would be a lot of women who would be anti men on the same basis. Beginning to think that some bi guys get a rum deal on here and not sure its right. Bad enough being a single bloke but a bi single one must be hard work!

I agree with you, there must be ladies on here that have had bad sexual experiences with a lady or a man and it doesn't prevent them from moving on and accepting life for what it is "

I'd say that our previous post proves that he's gone a great way in "moving on and accepting life for what it is".

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

I agree with you, there must be ladies on here that have had bad sexual experiences with a lady or a man and it doesn't prevent them from moving on and accepting life for what it is

I'd say that our previous post proves that he's gone a great way in "moving on and accepting life for what it is".

"

And you are entitled to that view.

But a swinger who wont touch a cock is cock phobic to me and always will be so ner ner

and thats me view and always will be haha UP THE WALES IN THE FOOTY XX

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

XXXX

XXXX"

I'm not sure this emotive polarisation is helpful, you both have points but this is not black and white.

I sympathise with the victim mentioned, and can understand his position. He has come to terms with the difference it would appear, but it affects his responses just as the sum of all our learning does.

This is not the unreasoned 'queer bashing' that is often prevalent though.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

But a swinger who wont touch a cock is cock phobic to me and always will be so ner ner

and thats me view and always will be haha UP THE WALES IN THE FOOTY XX "

At this point I am going to more strongly disagree with you! I am not phobic but am not attracted to men.

Where does this stop and start? If I am not attracted to you, am I phobic?

you have a position on this thread that is a polarised as that you are arguing against. Examine your own position first.

over a year ago

I would rather play with a bi gent than a bi fem, as I just cannot bring myself going down on a woman, sorry!

Does that make me fanny phobic?

over a year ago

I didn't consider it hard work per say as the ones that rejected me due only to fact of being bi were simply not my type anyway so it works for itself.

It is common belief that we have a whole queue of men lined up to bum but it's complete nonesense in most cases. There will be some bi men on here that are just looking for endless NSA but they are just toying with their lives.

I only have one male play mate (Mr S). Also in quite a strange twist since I met with him and put our profile up we have been generating significant interest from single ladies

over a year ago

"Big Bad: and bi guys at the bottom."

Bad choice of words there ;/

"Mr O: only have one male play mate (Mr S). Also in quite a strange twist since I met with him and put our profile up we have been generating significant interest from single ladies "

That doesn't surprise me. I've met a few women who have said two guys playing is a massive turn on, and a couple even said "If you want to try, I know a guy who....", but it won't happen because it just isn't my thing. lol

over a year ago

"Big Bad: and bi guys at the bottom.

Bad choice of words there ;/

Mr O: only have one male play mate (Mr S). Also in quite a strange twist since I met with him and put our profile up we have been generating significant interest from single ladies

That doesn't surprise me. I've met a few women who have said two guys playing is a massive turn on, and a couple even said "If you want to try, I know a guy who....", but it won't happen because it just isn't my thing. lol"

But isn't that the whole point of all of this

Everything is a turn on to somebody

Nothing is a turn on to everybody

We have a fabulous site like this that enables us to search and hopefully find whatever it is that does it for us, we should be grateful, we should enjoy the opportunities it gives us, enjoy the great friends we can make the fun conversations we can have - and most of all the great sex that is out there if we take time and consideration to find it

Anyone or anything that doesn't - walk on by, ignore, say no thanks - just leave it

There is no need for petty swipes, moaning, etc etc - if someone contacts you that isn't your type - be grateful someone took the time to look at you there must be something about you that grabbed their eye - embrace that and move on

Be happy people - there are too many reasons to be sad - and this site most certainly isn't one of them

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL OF YOU XXXXXX

over a year ago

Sexual preference, like other life's preferences, is one's own, and I do not believe one needs to make any justifications for what he/she likes or dislikes, providing nothing is harmed as a result, IMHO!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

and thats me view and always will be haha UP THE WALES IN THE FOOTY XX "

Well, thats me (Martin) cock phobic then!!

But seriously, people should drop all this cod-psychology and just live and let live.

I am male, heterosexual, and not homophobic in any way, but I will not be told that I should touch a guys cock during a group-type swinging experience to show that I am not "phobic". Whats next, sucking cock to prove I am not bi/homophobic?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

why and how does a stiaght guy suddenly become a cock phobic just because he wont play with another guy's cock, i'll play along side a bi guy and enjoy the pleasure of being allowed to play with his partner, but i have bounderie's as most of us do, i'm neither homophobic nor cock phobic just because i wont play with a bi guys cock.i respect each individuals sexual prefference's and i expect the same respect from them.

lets just play nicely and act like the adults we pertain to be, and respect each others view's even if they don't fit in with your's, after all we are all here for the same thin one way or the other,,,, pleasure and fun prehaps mingled with friendship

over a year ago

lol, have to laugh at some of the cack prejudice here, I am straight, have no problem with guys wanting other guys but for me does absolutely NOTHING for me at all, I really do not understand what anyone would find attractive about a male (same or opposite sex), does this make me homophobic or cock phobic, does it eckers like, it simply makes me straight, I don't want to fuck chickens or sheep either, does that make me animalphobic?. lol.

People really don't understand the term 'each to their own', if you like it go ahead and do it (so long as everyone is consenting adults), if you don't like it then don't do it, and leave other people to enjoy what they like and only what they like ffs.

over a year ago

"lol, have to laugh at some of the cack prejudice here, I am straight, have no problem with guys wanting other guys but for me does absolutely NOTHING for me at all, I really do not understand what anyone would find attractive about a male (same or opposite sex), does this make me homophobic or cock phobic, does it eckers like, it simply makes me straight, I don't want to fuck chickens or sheep either, does that make me animalphobic?. lol.

People really don't understand the term 'each to their own', if you like it go ahead and do it (so long as everyone is consenting adults), if you don't like it then don't do it, and leave other people to enjoy what they like and only what they like ffs."

Nice to see that SOME strait men don't assume bi/gay men will automatically fancy them. You would be surprised how many so called strait men say one thing then ask for a bit on the side!

over a year ago

"lol, have to laugh at some of the cack prejudice here, I am straight, have no problem with guys wanting other guys but for me does absolutely NOTHING for me at all, I really do not understand what anyone would find attractive about a male (same or opposite sex), does this make me homophobic or cock phobic, does it eckers like, it simply makes me straight, I don't want to fuck chickens or sheep either, does that make me animalphobic?. lol.

People really don't understand the term 'each to their own', if you like it go ahead and do it (so long as everyone is consenting adults), if you don't like it then don't do it, and leave other people to enjoy what they like and only what they like ffs.

Nice to see that SOME strait men don't assume bi/gay men will automatically fancy them. You would be surprised how many so called strait men say one thing then ask for a bit on the side!"

I don't assume anyone of any sex would fancy me, I have no problem with anyone's sexuality (unless children is their thing), I know my sexuality and it is straight, some of the comments here are as ignorant and arrogant towards straight males as people have been known to show towards homosexuals and bisexuals.

each to their own, sooner people understand that the sooner we will all get along far better.

Let me add from being a small child I grew up really looking up to a very camp homosexual man, I thought he was great and still do, but doesn't mean I want to have sex with another guy.

we are all here for variations of the same thing, not all of us like feather dusters, or pvc, or anal, or toe sucking, etc etc, this also includes sex with either the same or opposite sex.

over a year ago

Surprisingly enough we do NOT fancy all strait men. Far from it if honestly be told as many strait men just do not look after them selves. Pot bellies and salt and pepper hair area big turn off for bi men and women I assume!

over a year ago

"Surprisingly enough we do NOT fancy all strait men. Far from it if honestly be told as many strait men just do not look after them selves. Pot bellies and salt and pepper hair area big turn off for bi men and women I assume! "

Not surprising at all, not every straight man fancies every straight woman and vice versa, problem is some here don't believe that not everyone is bi or homosexual.

Each to their own people.

over a year ago

"Surprisingly enough we do NOT fancy all strait men. Far from it if honestly be told as many strait men just do not look after them selves. Pot bellies and salt and pepper hair area big turn off for bi men and women I assume! "

yo there sister, my man has salt and pepper hair and a pot belly and i think he is a mega turn on

xxxxx

hugs

over a year ago

"Surprisingly enough we do NOT fancy all strait men. Far from it if honestly be told as many strait men just do not look after them selves. Pot bellies and salt and pepper hair area big turn off for bi men and women I assume!

yo there sister, my man has salt and pepper hair and a pot belly and i think he is a mega turn on

xxxxx

hugs"

oo hello, I have a pot belly, lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/09 20:12:20]

over a year ago

"Surprisingly enough we do NOT fancy all strait men. Far from it if honestly be told as many strait men just do not look after them selves. Pot bellies and salt and pepper hair area big turn off for bi men and women I assume!

xxxxx

hugs

"

i love pot bellies but only if ya get me chuckle muscles working hun xx

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

"

well you might be polite hunni but your safe on my lap then if you have a little beer belly. I like them toned or femme style xxx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

xxxxx

hugs"

Me too

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

well you might be polite hunni but your safe on my lap then if you have a little beer belly. I like them toned or femme style xxx"

omg u have a cute arse....pussy btw xxx

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

i love pot bellies but only if ya get me chuckle muscles working hun xx"

I can drop my pants, you will pee yourself laughing then.

over a year ago

"

xxxxx

hugs

Me too "

u like him too dont cha aqua. roll on your birthday if not before babe xxx

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

well you might be polite hunni but your safe on my lap then if you have a little beer belly. I like them toned or femme style xxx"

did I say a 'little' beer belly? lol.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

xxxxx

hugs

Me too

u like him too dont cha aqua. roll on your birthday if not before babe xxx

"

Can't wait for my birthday, three of my fave people in the world all together with me

and if anything before...........

xxxx

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

well you might be polite hunni but your safe on my lap then if you have a little beer belly. I like them toned or femme style xxx

did I say a 'little' beer belly? lol. "

Hun you should be saying "little beer belly and huge cock" not little cock and huge beer belly. but needles you would be totally safe sharing a sleeping bag with me XXXX

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

I can drop my pants, you will pee yourself laughing then. "

i have just scrutinised your pics and i assure you i wont be laughing.....mwuh xxx

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

Hun you should be saying "little beer belly and huge cock" not little cock and huge beer belly. but needles you would be totally safe sharing a sleeping bag with me XXXX "

listen i bloody hope i wont be safe sharing a sleeping bag with you

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

I can drop my pants, you will pee yourself laughing then.

i have just scrutinised your pics and i assure you i wont be laughing.....mwuh xxx"

Only pics on there of me are the mug shots, lol, it usually ends up with me with the camera when we play (I also play, not just take pics, lol) as it turns Coll on no end to pose with others for the camera.

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

Hun you should be saying "little beer belly and huge cock" not little cock and huge beer belly. but needles you would be totally safe sharing a sleeping bag with me XXXX "

Hey, I am what I am, and have what I have.

but I challenge any woman I am attracted to, to allow me one hour of sexual pleasure and not be blown away with what I can do.

see what I'm trying to do there?.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

xxxxx

hugs

Hun you should be saying "little beer belly and huge cock" not little cock and huge beer belly. but needles you would be totally safe sharing a sleeping bag with me XXXX

but I challenge any woman I am attracted to, to allow me one hour of sexual pleasure and not be blown away with what I can do.

see what I'm trying to do there?."

youre good !! lol

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

see what I'm trying to do there?.youre good !! lol "

well I don't mind being called a liar if I fail.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

xxxxx

hugs

see what I'm trying to do there?.youre good !! lol

well I don't mind being called a liar if I fail. "

cant say fairer than that now eh ???

over a year ago

xxxxx

hugs

see what I'm trying to do there?.youre good !! lol

well I don't mind being called a liar if I fail. cant say fairer than that now eh ??? "

Hey, God loves a trier.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Well, after the spat last night I'm glad to see this thread has calmed down and stayed reasonable.

Pats on the back all round!

Live and let live.

Yours the Ironing-Phobic!

LOL

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well, after the spat last night I'm glad to see this thread has calmed down and stayed reasonable.

Live and let live.

LOL

"

lots of hand shaking????

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Well, after the spat last night I'm glad to see this thread has calmed down and stayed reasonable.

Live and let live.

LOL

lots of hand shaking????

"

Stop staring at me! I'm not going to start shaking!

LOL

over a year ago

Cock! Is there nothing it can not do?

over a year ago

I didn't consider it hard work per say as the ones that rejected me due only to fact of being bi were simply not my type anyway so it works for itself.

It is common belief that we have a whole queue of men lined up to bum but it's complete nonesense in most cases. There will be some bi men on here that are just looking for endless NSA but they are just toying with their lives.

I only have one male play mate (Mr S). Also in quite a strange twist since I met with him and put our profile up we have been generating significant interest from single ladies "

Its the ass that does it

over a year ago

"Cock! Is there nothing it can not do? "

It can't be bent when it is stiff!

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"Cock! Is there nothing it can not do?

It can't be bent when it is stiff! "

I have it on good authority some stiffs are very bent! Some to the left and some to the right

Just been checking mine out and its a full 90 degs so i am officially not bent. But hey if your bendy then enjoy

Post new Message to Thread