Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A miss is as good as a mile lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First off, this is not a moan as I have been on this site long enough to know the score. It's just a funny observation that when I am looking at likely profiles:

Those who are looking for someone my age can't accommodate.

Those who are looking for someone my age and can accommodate... ...won't meet smokers (hm, time to try and quit again).

Those who are looking for someone my age, and can accommodate, and will meet smokers... ...won't meet married men.

Those who are looking for someone my age and can accommodate, will meet smokers, and married men... ...are looking for VWE only (and I'm honest enough to know I'm not).

And those who can accommodate, will meet smokers, and married men, and don't mind the size of a member's member... ...won't meet people over the age of 45 (and I'm 46 damn!)

Having said all that I have met some lovely people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating

over a year ago

"Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating "
True dat. I can accom, I aint married and fit more peoples age ranges, but even when I do, they all live to far away or won't bloody meet me anyway!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating True dat. I can accom, I aint married and fit more peoples age ranges, but even when I do, they all live to far away or won't bloody meet me anyway!"

How very rude of them! *tuts*

over a year ago

"Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating True dat. I can accom, I aint married and fit more peoples age ranges, but even when I do, they all live to far away or won't bloody meet me anyway!

How very rude of them! *tuts* "

Absolutely, disgusting behaviour...........They don't know what they are missing eh?

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

There are eight million people in London and none compatible within 150 miles of me

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

What about those of us who are into older women and metric?

over a year ago

Try living in Kent then!!!!

Lol,, it's getting harder to find meets down here!!!

over a year ago

"There are eight million people in London and none compatible within 150 miles of me "

Not so much on this site, but I did belong to a site where it did seem that everyone who was compatible lived too far away to meet.

All the local searches found were 18 year old supermodels who were looking to explore their bi side

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Who the deck wants to meet them?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"There are eight million people in London and none compatible within 150 miles of me "

But they'll all be on the wrong side of the river. You know it takes longer than getting up to Manchester.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating True dat. I can accom, I aint married and fit more peoples age ranges, but even when I do, they all live to far away or won't bloody meet me anyway!

How very rude of them! *tuts* Absolutely, disgusting behaviour...........They don't know what they are missing eh?"

Their loss Georgy....(Fab cliche #69)

over a year ago

"(Fab cliche #69) "

What are the other 68?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"(Fab cliche #69)

What are the other 68?"

You give her one and she owes you.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

OP, Try my situation:

Easy going, happy to meet socially, will have a laugh, and I do accomodate (might even make breakfast if I got enough eggs in without having to go to the shop! lol)

.. and yes, I do (now) have a partner (also on the site) (but she's such a naughty minx, she likes to watch when we're both out in clubs) but we primarily prefer our single meets.

... and I get told "too good to be true". Lol.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Its fabs law.........a little like sods law but more sexually frustrating True dat. I can accom, I aint married and fit more peoples age ranges, but even when I do, they all live to far away or won't bloody meet me anyway!"

Yup - same here. Or they want me to travel to them, then pay for the hotel at the same time! Lol.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"First off, this is not a moan as I have been on this site long enough to know the score. It's just a funny observation that when I am looking at likely profiles:

Those who are looking for someone my age and can accommodate... ...won't meet smokers (hm, time to try and quit again).

Those who are looking for someone my age, and can accommodate, and will meet smokers... ...won't meet married men.

Those who are looking for someone my age and can accommodate, will meet smokers, and married men... ...are looking for VWE only (and I'm honest enough to know I'm not).

And those who can accommodate, will meet smokers, and married men, and don't mind the size of a member's member... ...won't meet people over the age of 45 (and I'm 46 damn!)

Having said all that I have met some lovely people. "

well maybe the thing is to look at the things you can control... maybe you should get yourself unmarried....... and stop smoking... and start accomodating....

over a year ago

How very rude of them! *tuts* Absolutely, disgusting behaviour...........They don't know what they are missing eh?

Their loss Georgy....(Fab cliche #69) "

I am happ to give a 69...........

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

How very rude of them! *tuts* Absolutely, disgusting behaviour...........They don't know what they are missing eh?

Their loss Georgy....(Fab cliche #69) I am happ to give a 69..........."

happless? is that the word you were after?

over a year ago

Their loss Georgy....(Fab cliche #69) I am happ to give a 69...........

happless? is that the word you were after? "

Oi, I got ur back earlier!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 09/07/12 23:17:16]

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its the same in my area. The single ones are too short, too shy, or can't accommodate. The ones that aren't too short or too shy are married, and so can't accommodate!

over a year ago

"First off, this is not a moan as I have been on this site long enough to know the score. It's just a funny observation that when I am looking at likely profiles:

well maybe the thing is to look at the things you can control... maybe you should get yourself unmarried....... and stop smoking... and start accomodating...."

GETTING UNMARRIED=divorce

divorce=ex getting the house

ex getting the house=CAN'T ACCOMMODATE

CAN'T ACCOMMODATE=stress due to flat hunting

stress due to flat hunting=SMOKING MORE!

The guys better off staying where he is! At least he will save money on the cigs!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/07/12 23:21:58]

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"(Fab cliche #69)

What are the other 68?"

Try this thread Graham

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/98865

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

well maybe the thing is to look at the things you can control... maybe you should get yourself unmarried....... and stop smoking... and start accomodating....

GETTING UNMARRIED=divorce

The guys better off staying where he is! At least he will save money on the cigs!

"

Funny that.

The ex's don't seem to struggle getting plenty of meets though do they?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"(Fab cliche #69)

What are the other 68?

You give her one and she owes you. "

Mush, you know me tooooooo well

over a year ago

Besides, she doesn't know what 'she's missing is not the same' as 'her loss'

over a year ago

"GETTING UNMARRIED=divorce

"

Although I should quit smoking and go back to the gym more regularly.

Post new Message to Thread