Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Perfect Sunday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mine would be waking up with a gorgeous guy snuggled up close behind me, (do so love morning sex mmmmmm)

A nice breakfast in bed - a bit more 'snuggling', then a day in my PJ's cooching on the sofa, crappy film on the telly, maybe a nice walk to a pub for Sunday lunch, then back to the sofa for more 'snuggling'............... what would be yours xx xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine would be waking up to a woman between me and Mr S. Followed by everything you mentioned but in the same context

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Mine would be waking up with a gorgeous guy snuggled up close behind me, (do so love morning sex mmmmmm)

A nice breakfast in bed - a bit more 'snuggling', then a day in my PJ's cooching on the sofa, crappy film on the telly, maybe a nice walk to a pub for Sunday lunch, then back to the sofa for more 'snuggling'............... what would be yours xx xx"

same as your's lol and i'm half way there lol i aint bothered to dress yet( joys of living alone, and on top floor of a three story block of flats lol )

over a year ago

"Mine would be waking up with a gorgeous guy snuggled up close behind me, (do so love morning sex mmmmmm)

A nice breakfast in bed - a bit more 'snuggling', then a day in my PJ's cooching on the sofa, crappy film on the telly, maybe a nice walk to a pub for Sunday lunch, then back to the sofa for more 'snuggling'............... what would be yours xx xx"

Fulfilling yours lol xx

over a year ago

Mine would be a relaxing day to recover from a day/night of vigorous workouts!

Mine you, I did have Mr. Hot Date snuggling up to me and made me offers I could not refuse earlier this morning

over a year ago

Well guess I'd best get a bigger sofa and invite you all round next Sunday xxx xxx

over a year ago

"Mine would be a relaxing day to recover from a day/night of vigorous workouts!

Mine you, I did have Mr. Hot Date snuggling up to me and made me offers I could not refuse earlier this morning "

Just making me jealous here !!!! xxxx

over a year ago

Sounds like a good plan to me. Although having someone over for all day Saturday, and then having a Sunday like that, sounds even better

over a year ago

A nice breakfast in bed - a bit more 'snuggling', then a day in my PJ's cooching on the sofa, crappy film on the telly, maybe a nice walk to a pub for Sunday lunch, then back to the sofa for more 'snuggling'............... what would be yours xx xx

Sounds like a good plan to me. Although having someone over for all day Saturday, and then having a Sunday like that, sounds even better"

Well they would have to have arrived on the Sat to enable me to wake up to some Sunday Morning Luvvin .......... xxxx

over a year ago

I tend not to play on Sundays, as I need to do chores such as making lunch for next week etc...

Besides, now I am getting older, the recovery time takes longer

over a year ago

My Sundays are usually spent cleaning house after daughter has been for weekend.

over a year ago

Well I haven't had any morning fun, nor snuggles nor cuddles and lying on the sofa on my own is boring so I'm going to take myself off for Sunday dinner

Will catch you all in a while - have a fab Sunday xxxxx

over a year ago

Well went out and had my roast beef dinner, then choc sponge, choc sauce and custard - have now decided jeans and all that food don't go together, so chilling in sweat pants with a nice cuppa, my laptop and you lot for company.

A cwch on the sofa would be nice but hey can't have it all............. x x

over a year ago

"Well went out and had my roast beef dinner, then choc sponge, choc sauce and custard - have now decided jeans and all that food don't go together, so chilling in sweat pants with a nice cuppa, my laptop and you lot for company.

A cwch on the sofa would be nice but hey can't have it all............. x x"

Whats a cwch? Seen it used a few times so im assuming its an abbreviation or something?

Cuddles with Chocolate Happiness? or something

over a year ago

"Well went out and had my roast beef dinner, then choc sponge, choc sauce and custard - have now decided jeans and all that food don't go together, so chilling in sweat pants with a nice cuppa, my laptop and you lot for company.

A cwch on the sofa would be nice but hey can't have it all............. x x

Whats a cwch? Seen it used a few times so im assuming its an abbreviation or something?

Cuddles with Chocolate Happiness? or something "

Its a very lovely Welsh cuddle lol xx xx

over a year ago

Would be the same, snuggling sounds soooooo nice with someone gorgeous .

Lazy morning, prepping the sunday roast together then enjoying with a bottle of wine.

Sleeping it off with a little extra later in the afternoon

Post new Message to Thread