Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do other men prefer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I was having a look at some pics and in my opinion I find it so much sexier when a girl is dresses or undressed in a sexy pose than a pic of a wide open close up between a girls legs what do others think ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course its better. It means that the entire lady is appealing to you and has some imagination to boot.

As opposed to a lass who could be any old beast with a camera shoved in her axe wound.

Thats not saying some pussy shots can't be appealing, but not when they are the only thing you have to go on.

Much the same feelings women mostly have for cock shots on here really. If they are the only shots a guy possesses then they're next to useless.

over a year ago

Lol at axe wound

over a year ago

agree. creampies are even worse. they make me heave

over a year ago

Hmm just as bad as another cock shot eh OP!?

over a year ago

"agree. creampies are even worse. they make me heave"

Totally rank!!! Lol

over a year ago

just the same as all those pics of a guy with his cock in his hand. . .yawn

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Of course its better. It means that the entire lady is appealing to you and has some imagination to boot.

As opposed to a lass who could be any old beast with a camera shoved in her axe wound.

Thats not saying some pussy shots can't be appealing, but not when they are the only thing you have to go on.

Much the same feelings women mostly have for cock shots on here really. If they are the only shots a guy possesses then they're next to useless."

Totally agree gimme a guy in a shirt open chest a little lower sexy sexy. girls dressed just showing a little tease great..

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Was this not for the guys opinions ?

I agree though OP and so does Mrs FJ if we're all weighing in then. Open pussy shots oozing manmilk, those blowing spunkbubbles do not appeal to us. Anything of that ilk makes us click off. Of course it will appeal to likeminded and hey good luck and enjoy !

The only noteable exception for us is we like to see a fem with a few cocks around her and a bit of a facial thing going on. That works

over a year ago

"Lol at axe wound"

Really, you can laugh at that. I think its a vulgar and offensive term

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Was this not for the guys opinions ?

I agree though OP and so does Mrs FJ if we're all weighing in then. Open pussy shots oozing manmilk, those blowing spunkbubbles do not appeal to us. Anything of that ilk makes us click off. Of course it will appeal to likeminded and hey good luck and enjoy !

The only noteable exception for us is we like to see a fem with a few cocks around her and a bit of a facial thing going on. That works

"

does that mean ladies cannot comment .. thought this was an open forum !

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"

Much the same feelings women mostly have for cock shots on here really. If they are the only shots a guy possesses then they're next to useless."

You are my hero!

over a year ago

Hi we totally agree too so much nicer x

over a year ago

"Lol at axe wound

Really, you can laugh at that. I think its a vulgar and offensive term "

over a year ago

"Lol at axe wound"

over a year ago

OK typical male here ..it all works for me as long as the lady is happy with it!

But get a lady in my fave Ben Sherman shirt, black belt, black seamed holdups and heels and that is just SO damned horny...

over a year ago

I prefer it when woman keeps something back but if a woman gets off showing man mustard running out of her then that's up to her.

As long as the person in the picture wants to share the picture the who the hell am I I to tell her or him not to.

over a year ago

Charles my boy you have it in one !

over a year ago

"Charles my boy you have it in one !"

One does try ...

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

A woman in a football shirt and French knickers ultimate turn on,unless it's a wolves shirt!

over a year ago

"A woman in a football shirt and French knickers ultimate turn on,unless it's a wolves shirt! "

Lmao nice

over a year ago

Totally agree

"

over a year ago

Girls are more than welcome to have there say some like it more than me

does that mean ladies cannot comment .. thought this was an open forum ! "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Hi I was having a look at some pics and in my opinion I find it so much sexier when a girl is dresses or undressed in a sexy pose than a pic of a wide open close up between a girls legs what do others think ??"

Its more subtle adn leaves more to the imagination - has got to be a good thing.

over a year ago

"A woman in a football shirt and French knickers ultimate turn on,unless it's a wolves shirt! "

Had a hubby ask me during a rather horny session to 'do the wife in my Chelsea Away strip'.

While footie really isn't my thing I did oblige ....

over a year ago

"Lol at axe wound

Do you prefer clunge then?

Ill get me wellies.

over a year ago

"Lol at axe wound

One inteligent lady.

over a year ago

"Hi I was having a look at some pics and in my opinion I find it so much sexier when a girl is dresses or undressed in a sexy pose than a pic of a wide open close up between a girls legs what do others think ??"

agree n likewise re cockshots but hey as already mentioned it will turn on like minded folks.

Bit like the idea that swinging is just a fuck. For us it is a fuck with people we can enjoy in more ways than one.

over a year ago

"Hi I was having a look at some pics and in my opinion I find it so much sexier when a girl is dresses or undressed in a sexy pose than a pic of a wide open close up between a girls legs what do others think ??

Its more subtle adn leaves more to the imagination - has got to be a good thing. "

And if the sexy coco say so that's good enough for me

over a year ago

"A woman in a football shirt and French knickers ultimate turn on,unless it's a wolves shirt!

Lmao nice "

nope, never tried this, might be tempted tho!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Hi I was having a look at some pics and in my opinion I find it so much sexier when a girl is dresses or undressed in a sexy pose than a pic of a wide open close up between a girls legs what do others think ??

Its more subtle adn leaves more to the imagination - has got to be a good thing.

And if the sexy coco say so that's good enough for me "

Smoothie, lol...but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol

over a year ago

"but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol"

So a crass BJ is no on then ..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol

So a crass BJ is no on then .. "

Ah... no, BJs are an art form...;-)

over a year ago

Ah... no, BJs are an art form...;-) "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Ah... no, BJs are an art form...;-) "

It is not just a matter of luck to receive a good BJ - it is a refined and carefully honed skill set ... designed to give personal satisfaction through a very individual kind of sensuality

over a year ago

Ah... no, BJs are an art form...;-) It is not just a matter of luck to receive a good BJ - it is a refined and carefully honed skill set ... designed to give personal satisfaction through a very individual kind of sensuality"

erm ..how individual could we be talking ?

over a year ago

I think maybe the men on this thread are in the small minority on what they like to see.

Take a look at pics of a woman dressed and of one with a close up of the vagina and see what pic would have the most fabs. Whose fabbing those pics if its not guys, and pics like that are the most popular.

Sometimes I think men tell us what they think women want to hear and that's of a sensitive man whose in touch with his feminine side. When a lot of the time they are turned on by things a little more base

over a year ago

"I think maybe the men on this thread are in the small minority on what they like to see.

Take a look at pics of a woman dressed and of one with a close up of the vagina and see what pic would have the most fabs. Whose fabbing those pics if its not guys, and pics like that are the most popular.

Sometimes I think men tell us what they think women want to hear and that's of a sensitive man whose in touch with his feminine side. When a lot of the time they are turned on by things a little more base "

I've just looked and out of the top 15 hot pics only 1 has a close up so I think you'll find your wrong

over a year ago

Men are certainly turned on by things more base, speaking from my own point of view, but although there probably doesn't have to be as much build up and seduction to turn a man on as a woman I find that skipping the starter and going to the main course is rarely as satisfactory.

Which in effect slapping a shot of the intended target up rarely arouses me as much as the whole beautiful puzzle...

I'm sorry if my earlier term caused so much offence when meant in jest, but I can hardly romanticise a simple picture of an open pussy with nothing else to back it up...

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"just the same as all those pics of a guy with his cock in his hand. . .yawn"

Well, those guys are so proud of their tools!

over a year ago

And if the sexy coco say so that's good enough for me Smoothie, lol...but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol"

still listen to crass here ... banned from the roxy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

And if the sexy coco say so that's good enough for me Smoothie, lol...but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol

still listen to crass here ... banned from the roxy "

lol - it is just a personal choice - each to their own

over a year ago

And if the sexy coco say so that's good enough for me Smoothie, lol...but seriously I( am not a fan of things too "in your face" and crass lol

still listen to crass here ... banned from the roxy

lol - it is just a personal choice - each to their own "

Yep ... learned a loooong while ago that one cannot please all the people all of the time

over a year ago

still listen to crass here ... banned from the roxy "

..another crass fan wonder if there's anymore on here..there's plenty of shaved women I know that..lol

over a year ago

Much prefer to see ladies covered up just showing a little cleavage or leg/thigh. It's so much more appealing than just a naked woman with a cock in her mouth/pussy. It leaves more to the imagination. No point in unwrapping a Christmas present if you already know what it is and looks like.

over a year ago

I like to see the ladies in a variety of poses, including (but not limited to) :

Hoovering

Cooking tea or brewing up

Washing Up

Ironing

Making the bed

and, maybe, even doing a bit of light dusting

By *_EavesMan
over a year ago

South West

This..... No man u shirts and some stockings thrown into the mix and I'll do anything the lady wants

over a year ago

im not too fussy about pics as long i can see what they look like im happy ok yer i have fab'ed photo's of close up pussy shots but so what :p im aloud to perv and say its fab :D everyone has a different preference of pics they like/find attractive :p for me personally i do like a woman in a corset :p biggest turn on for me ever :p but i dont allways come across those type of picks i just enjoy them all :p some more than others

over a year ago

I love genitalia if I was bi or gay I'd be saying theres some nice cocks on here..but I'm not.I like vaginas, different kinds of shapes..I'm often in close, so why the fuck should I not think they are beautiful to see in a pic?

I appreciate differing peoples opinions of what should be on a profile...they should have the same outlook.

I'm really wanting to attract the people I want to meet, that is the be and end all of my profile, especially those who can see past the profile as a mere part of who is behind it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

All my pics are of me in several states of undress with not even a nipple on show and they seem to be doing the trick!

over a year ago

Variety is the spice!

So long as they're creative, well thought out and easy in the eye - im happy!

That goes for clothed shots, nude and semi nude, and close ups!

The only ones that make me laugh are when the focus of the shot is largely of someone other than the profile owner (largely single guy ones where it's just an anonymous cock and a woman's face/boobs/arse) and couples ones featuring only one half of the couple.

But at the end of the day it's always the profile owners choice as to what they post - and how bothered they are about how their pics portray them!

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"A woman in a football shirt and French knickers ultimate turn on,unless it's a wolves shirt!

Lmao nice

nope, never tried this, might be tempted tho! "

A woman wearing a Liverpool shirt and French knickers while using a Man U shirt as a duster - Ultimate turn on....

By *ush_tushWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Lol at axe wound"

ha ha...funny. Someone o. Here described the female genitalia as "a packet of boiled slices ham blown apart blow by a shotgun"! made me chuckle

As for the thread. I always prefer A fully dressed or scantilly glad, sexilly posed female. As for the guy, body shots in a shirt, open jeans or a draped towel/sheet....leaves me much to play with in my imagination. Damn sexy!!! (not into cock shots tho, unless there's something to brag about

By *ush_tushWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"OK typical male here ..it all works for me as long as the lady is happy with it!

But get a lady in my fave Ben Sherman shirt, black belt, black seamed holdups and heels and that is just SO damned horny... "

Totally agree....many a meet has been greeted with me dressed like that...

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

Far more about the tease and what you cant see

By *ush_tushWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Ah... no, BJs are an art form...;-) It is not just a matter of luck to receive a good BJ - it is a refined and carefully honed skill set ... designed to give personal satisfaction through a very individual kind of sensuality"

Amen to that!! Xxx

over a year ago

Lmao nice

nope, never tried this, might be tempted tho!

A woman wearing a Liverpool shirt and French knickers while using a Man U shirt as a duster - Ultimate turn on...."

Spoken like a true loser lmao

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

In my experience men like you to be confident and comfortable...they may well have preferences but surely its better all round to look how you want to look. Unless your me of course and i just do as im told

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"All my pics are of me in several states of undress with not even a nipple on show and they seem to be doing the trick!"

I'm with you there!

over a year ago

What a load of bollox

We just wanna get laid !!!!!!

Don't really give a shit what your wearing just wanna make you cum and join ya

Ooo sorry thought this was a confessional

over a year ago

"

Spoken like a true loser lmao"

Its true about Man U fans.

You wont find a single Man U fan in Manchester.

over a year ago

"

"

I may have had a fair old debate with this lad on another forum topic, but I'm afraid he's got this point bang to rights lol!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

"

Yep it's true, there's loads of 'em.

over a year ago

I like them looking dry and in little nix

over a year ago

Hello!

I think it is far more sexy and erotic to see pics of women dressed in underwear, leaving something to the imagination

Jx

over a year ago

"Hello!

I think it is far more sexy and erotic to see pics of women dressed in underwear, leaving something to the imagination

Jx"

Hello J!

Wise words indeed!

Oh - and can I just say - I hate your photographer!

Not a comment in the quality of his workmanship - just that I'm jealous!

over a year ago

"

Not sure I'll check next time I'm visiting lmao

"

over a year ago

"Hello!

Jx"

Post new Message to Thread