Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fantasies.

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Does any one really ever admit to any of their meets what their true fantasies are..... or is it with women - that we know what we want and desire - but darent ever tell.

I know that i have told and had certain desires met - but other desires i have am not sure how i would go about getting them as not sure that people i know would meet them or just take advantage.....

Discuss....please.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do have one fantasy that I have spoken about to one particular guy, we have still to play it out but it looks like it will happen - and I can't wait lol xxxx

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I do have one fantasy that I have spoken about to one particular guy, we have still to play it out but it looks like it will happen - and I can't wait lol xxxx"

How did you manage to discuss said fantasy????

Did you just ask - or ....

Just asking as there is loads i would like to do, but need the right person to do it with - and was wondering how you approach the subject xxx

over a year ago

"I do have one fantasy that I have spoken about to one particular guy, we have still to play it out but it looks like it will happen - and I can't wait lol xxxx

Just asking as there is loads i would like to do, but need the right person to do it with - and was wondering how you approach the subject xxx"

Thats the trick, finding the right guy. With this particular fantasy he had to be of a certain type lol, and I found that out by asking him what his fantasies were ................. Once I knew he was likely to find what I wanted appealing I just went for it - and he was as happy as me ............xx xx

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I do have one fantasy that I have spoken about to one particular guy, we have still to play it out but it looks like it will happen - and I can't wait lol xxxx

Just asking as there is loads i would like to do, but need the right person to do it with - and was wondering how you approach the subject xxx

Thats the trick, finding the right guy. With this particular fantasy he had to be of a certain type lol, and I found that out by asking him what his fantasies were ................. Once I knew he was likely to find what I wanted appealing I just went for it - and he was as happy as me ............xx xx"

oooooooooooooh now i am jhust waiting for right guy........mmmm

over a year ago

"

oooooooooooooh now i am jhust waiting for right guy........mmmm"

Well make sure you let me know how it goes when you do x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I discuss them and have done them, there is one i dont mention anymore though as the guy i mentioned it to thought i was a fruit loop. Me a fruit loop lol

over a year ago

ask for them, do them....you just have to find the right person.

If your totally comfortable with someone, it should be easy.

over a year ago

You start said discussion by asking him about his first and see where it leads

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

will never be able to act out my fantasy

over a year ago

Yer but we keep telling you the marrow wont fit

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yer but we keep telling you the marrow wont fit "

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's a bit of a surprise that anyone would think this is a problem. Surely by swinging at all you're already acting out some fantasies and I don't know any men who don't like to hear women's fantasies tbh

Good luck with it - whatever it is I'm sure you'll find someone willing to indulge you

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

like with most things in life, if you don't ask you'll never get , so if you have something you want then be brave and just ask, whats the worst that can happen,,,,, you'll get told to fook off, so ok move on till you get what you want, quite simple really, but as someone else has said, most men would love to hear what a womans fantascy is and i'm sure that 90% of them would if the could will oblidge

over a year ago

best thread i've read recently

Hard subject to get started have tried many times to find out what my partners fantasies are still dont know what they are lol good luck to you all

I'll keep trying too lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

you girls need to remember that guys don't multi-task to well lol once their mind is on one thing it's not easy for them to mind read, so instructions from you are always welcome, and in some case's needed too lol

over a year ago

I agree good thread ... I find it really hard to tell anyone my fantasy ... I have tried and find I feel really "exposed" ... even more so than when nudey

over a year ago

I am hoping one of my fantasies will come true, soon!

over a year ago

"I agree good thread ... I find it really hard to tell anyone my fantasy ... I have tried and find I feel really "exposed" ... even more so than when nudey "

I agree there, bringing up a subject you think might make someone uncomfortable in person is difficult.

For me chatting on MSN is the best place, people are so much more open on there because its not face to face. I have delved into a lot of mens fantasies on there by being open and just asking - you'll be surprised what they will tell you if they think you are open to suggestion.

Then when the right guy has come along I have then told them about mine. You'll be surprised how easy it is once you try. And guys seem to love the idea they can do something for you noone else has ever done !!!!!!

Be open and honest and go for it girls - OMG its so worth it when you do ............... xx xx

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Does any one really ever admit to any of their meets what their true fantasies are..... or is it with women - that we know what we want and desire - but darent ever tell.

I know that i have told and had certain desires met - but other desires i have am not sure how i would go about getting them as not sure that people i know would meet them or just take advantage.....

Discuss....please.....mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Well i think we all have fantasies and surely that is what swinging is about.

Exploring and pushing boundaries to seek and enjoy with mutual fun for all involved.

Christalx

over a year ago

"I agree good thread ... I find it really hard to tell anyone my fantasy ... I have tried and find I feel really "exposed" ... even more so than when nudey

I agree there, bringing up a subject you think might make someone uncomfortable in person is difficult.

For me chatting on MSN is the best place, people are so much more open on there because its not face to face. I have delved into a lot of mens fantasies on there by being open and just asking - you'll be surprised what they will tell you if they think you are open to suggestion.

Then when the right guy has come along I have then told them about mine. You'll be surprised how easy it is once you try. And guys seem to love the idea they can do something for you noone else has ever done !!!!!!

Be open and honest and go for it girls - OMG its so worth it when you do ............... xx xx"

I am working on the bravery ... I agree being open and honest is the best and only true way to get any sense of fulfilment ... I am starting with the better half ... going to get him a bit sloshed 1st tho

over a year ago

i have discussed them but still gotta try it...

but as you say its gotta be with right person...

i think its more of a turn on exploring the fantasties with the right person, you will know they are right when they say never say never...lol...

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"i have discussed them but still gotta try it...

i think its more of a turn on exploring the fantasties with the right person, you will know they are right when they say never say never...lol..."

never ever say never, you can miss out on so much fun if you do, though there are a few things i'd be unsure i'd try

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

I have worked through a few with others before, it can be really exciting even when they are not yours, as your partner is really getting off if you do it right!

It also has also led me to discovering a few things I would not have explored , and now know a lot more about what works for me.

Because of it, I'm now much more open to asking for things and asking others of theirs. It's a real kick to be trusted enough to be asked, and worth doing everything you can if you are.

Very happy with assist in anything ladies, just a PM away.

over a year ago

Only really have the one

Shagging outside in a big storm, thunder and lightening and heavy rain so it soaks you in seconds.

mmmmmmmmmmm

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Only really have the one

Shagging outside in a big storm, thunder and lightening and heavy rain so it soaks you in seconds.

mmmmmmmmmmm

"

cum to manchester lol it's raining nearly ever day and theres loads of very pretty private open space around it too lol

over a year ago

It gotta be in a field.

and we got lots round here, lots of lovely countryside

Just not alot of storms at the mo.

over a year ago

"Only really have the one

mmmmmmmmmmm

"

Only if it is a hot smothering summer day, not freezing cold like it is now!!!

over a year ago

"will never be able to act out my fantasy "

You can't leave that comment and kep us all in the dark!

I'm very much into fantasy play. It's one of my kinks/fetishes that i like to play out my own fantasies and also other peoples! So much fun!!!

over a year ago

nooooooo

has to be cold too...all primevil like

over a year ago

I've had a fantasy I've wanted to try for a while. At first I thought it would put most people off and used to be wary about telling them. Now I realise it is more common than I first thought.

I usualy talk to people about it quite early on now on here or msn, it does make it easier. Though I did discuss it with one individual face to face and it was more of a turn on when she said yes.

Still haven't got to try it yet mind

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"nooooooo

has to be cold too...all primevil like "

oooh saddleworth moor is always cold and bleak

over a year ago

One fantasy of mine is to see Peaches profile...it's always hidden lol

over a year ago

We have plenty of fantasies which we will have no problem disclosing directly to a few people on the 30th and 31st socials

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

one of mine is to have a woman over my bike while we are doing it lol

over a year ago

I have two, and I don't think they are totally wild either ......... but still yet to do them.

The people that I've shared them with would find them a turn on too........ but still waiting..........

over a year ago

The trouble with swinging is,in our experience,although we have pretty wild imaginations we've 'used up' our fantasies.

Anything now, that would probably come across in the vanilla world as a fantasy, we just see as a good idea for the next meet.

XXXX

over a year ago

"One fantasy of mine is to see Peaches profile...it's always hidden lol "

Lmao.

not always hun and besides, its quite boring ...honest

over a year ago

"One fantasy of mine is to see Peaches profile...it's always hidden lol

Lmao.

not always hun and besides, its quite boring ...honest "

It's unhidden! Quick screenshot it now!!!!

Also she has a caption on a picture damn oldskools and your funky features that were removed lol

over a year ago

Lmao.

was and now its gone again....

it pops up every now and then.

Just to satisfy the curious.

I cant see the point in putting the goods on display if i aint selling

And the offers i have had , havent made me go "WOW" ...YET

over a year ago

"i have discussed them but still gotta try it...

i think its more of a turn on exploring the fantasties with the right person, you will know they are right when they say never say never...lol...

never ever say never, you can miss out on so much fun if you do, though there are a few things i'd be unsure i'd try "

and thats the few things im talking about...lol...

over a year ago

"We have plenty of fantasies which we will have no problem disclosing directly to a few people on the 30th and 31st socials "

see you in barnsley then...lol...

xxx

Post new Message to Thread