Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

young guys on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im just wondering that if being a young guy on fab means you get less meets.

Ive been on here for a while now and ive only had one meet im wondering if its down to my age or if its just because im a single guy?

Any hints or tips or even just let us know a better way to get more meets or let me know if im doing something wrong i am dead polite and allways try to be professional about it

thanks for reading callum x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

dont lower your standards, be true to yourself and take your time

welcome and good luck

there are people for all on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The age thing has been done to death. It will put many off but conversely will be a plus point to others.

You are a single male that can;t accommodate and have a profile that cant decide whether it's a couples one or not. That is probably more of an issue.

over a year ago

Nope, it happens to us old bastards as well m8!

over a year ago

it is a singles profile but ive put that i have a fb that is willing to join should couples wish that and i cant accom due to i dont have my own place yet lol

over a year ago

Took me six months to get a meet. Now I have four or five lined up over the next 2 weeks and I'm 18

Just keep persisting mate you'll get there

over a year ago

We like young guys. Hell, one of us IS a young guy!

However, our put off from you is the pic of you giving bareback anal sex. Doesn't sell you too well really.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"We like young guys. Hell, one of us IS a young guy!

However, our put off from you is the pic of you giving bareback anal sex. Doesn't sell you too well really. "

you have great pics

over a year ago

"it is a singles profile but ive put that i have a fb that is willing to join should couples wish that and i cant accom due to i dont have my own place yet lol"

maybe a wee tip m8, you should check your spelling on your profile, (it puts some gals off) and you don't mention if your friend is male or female! Some people might find this confusing as you state your bi-curious!

over a year ago

I just let nature take its course, however fast or slow. Its a bumpy, windy long road for some, and Im sure u all know what I mean, but we all get there in the end. lol.

over a year ago

However, our put off from you is the pic of you giving bareback anal sex. Doesn't sell you too well really.

you have great pics "

He does, or we do?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Personally, if I were looking for your age group and there was more information about your partner/friend than you I'd look elsewhere.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you have great pics

He does, or we do? "

you both... sorry if that gave the wrong impression... a great set of pics

over a year ago

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

you both... sorry if that gave the wrong impression... a great set of pics "

Thanks

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 07/07/12 15:29:27]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

you both... sorry if that gave the wrong impression... a great set of pics "

I had a nosey...I agree. Especially like the smiling picture of you both...I found myself smiling too. I don't mean to embarrass you both.

over a year ago

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

I had a nosey...I agree. Especially like the smiling picture of you both...I found myself smiling too. I don't mean to embarrass you both. "

Oooh thanks to you too

I often smile when I look at that pic too. Good to know it affects others in the same way.

over a year ago

PS To the OP, we've only had two meets from this site and we've been on here for over a year. Sometimes these things take time.

over a year ago

Welll good luck young OP fellah me lad ...But can an old geezer pass on a few tips?

Remember this is a Swinging site and not 'Shags R Us'.

Its not the number of meets you have that is important.

You are but a pebble on the beach of Swinging. Make yourself true to yourself but exceptional to others.

Ladies and couples are the oases of pleasure in the desert of Swinging so show respect, be interesting and don't try to be Gods Gift. There are always bigger and better people than you around the corner.

Make your phtos a description of who you are. Mine show I am an ugly old biker who does actually pleasure ladies ...

I hope this helps in some small way and that you meet some lovely sexy people and make great friends. Now THAT is Swinging ...

over a year ago

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

I had a nosey...I agree. Especially like the smiling picture of you both...I found myself smiling too. I don't mean to embarrass you both. "

Can I add to this love in, that smiley pic is nice. I think I remember you from another site a few years ago btw.

over a year ago

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

I had a nosey...I agree. Especially like the smiling picture of you both...I found myself smiling too. I don't mean to embarrass you both.

Can I add to this love in, that smiley pic is nice. I think I remember you from another site a few years ago btw."

Ooh really? Both of us, or just one of us?

over a year ago

Im finding it difficult to chat to people as im only 23. To me I dont see the issue with age its just a number. I may still be young but time is going fast so want to have fun while im single. Is that such a bad thing?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No i dont think its does mean you get less meets, i think it means for anybody new to Fab, you just have to observe and learn to play the game....

over a year ago

"im just wondering that if being a young guy on fab means you get less meets.

Ive been on here for a while now and ive only had one meet im wondering if its down to my age or if its just because im a single guy?

Any hints or tips or even just let us know a better way to get more meets or let me know if im doing something wrong i am dead polite and allways try to be professional about it

thanks for reading callum x"

No comment, outside yer age limit.

over a year ago

you have great pics

He does, or we do?

Agree

over a year ago

"Im finding it difficult to chat to people as im only 23. To me I dont see the issue with age its just a number. I may still be young but time is going fast so want to have fun while im single. Is that such a bad thing?"

as long as it is under 35?

over a year ago

"dont lower your standards, be true to yourself and take your time

welcome and good luck

there are people for all on here "

lower standards, surely you mean alter your parameters?

over a year ago

"im just wondering that if being a young guy on fab means you get less meets.

thanks for reading callum x"

Some young guys do, some old guys do and some don't. It's more to do with your looks and attitude that gets your meets.

over a year ago

thank you to everyone its been nice reading all the comments :D i know it will take time as does everything and ive been meaning to update my age range/profile and let people know a bit more about me and my fb hope it will get meets but if not im sure sumone will :D its nice to know people are willing to help puts a smile on my face :D thank you eveyone :D xx

over a year ago

It's both; some of us prefer our own age group, single women have a huge choice and can be picky, unless you stand out, you will find it difficult

over a year ago

"Im finding it difficult to chat to people as im only 23. To me I dont see the issue with age its just a number. I may still be young but time is going fast so want to have fun while im single. Is that such a bad thing?"

Let me tell you my issue with your age, then see if you understand...

Your a yr older than my eldest child...

over a year ago

"Im finding it difficult to chat to people as im only 23. To me I dont see the issue with age its just a number. I may still be young but time is going fast so want to have fun while im single. Is that such a bad thing?

"

And in my case, he is younger than both of mine

By *inxi62Woman
over a year ago

northwest

"Im finding it difficult to chat to people as im only 23. To me I dont see the issue with age its just a number. I may still be young but time is going fast so want to have fun while im single. Is that such a bad thing?

"

and 2 years younger than my son

over a year ago

Morning all. Yea I suppose when you put it like that it makes more sense when you have your own kids around my age. Didnt think of it that way. Xx

over a year ago

No kids here!

I prefer meeting younger gents that are level-headed, worldly and mature, and self-starters that do not moan and groan about not being successful on FAB due to their age!

over a year ago

you have great pics "

Defo x

Post new Message to Thread