Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jealous

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

l know this is a swingers site and most people l would of thought wouldn't get jealous of things with all this but are there some people that have a form of jealousy on here l know l have found to be a wee bit of some things lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It is rife and bitterness

And good times

And good laughs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm jealous of some things but not of others, even though to some people it might seem like the same thing.

Sorry that's cryptic!

over a year ago

Oh yeahhhhhh jealousy BIG time,who woulda thought it eh? it's a feckn swingers site, grow up ffs!!!!

over a year ago

"Oh yeahhhhhh jealousy BIG time,who woulda thought it eh? it's a feckn swingers site, grow up ffs!!!!"

Who should grow up??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jealousy has no place in swinging. Its a swinging site, people have sex with different people, noone owns anyone. I dont think swinging is the right enviroment to be in if people have a jealous nature

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 07/07/12 00:42:56]

over a year ago

"Jealousy has no place in swinging. Its a swinging site, people have sex with different people, noone owns anyone. I dont think swinging is the right enviroment to be in if people have a jealous nature"

totally agree with you if you the jealous type then you shouldnt swing

over a year ago

I'm jealous of people with super macro lenses for their cameras..I LOVE seeing the world in its closest detail..even if it means taking a VERY close shot of a nice clit lol

over a year ago

"Oh yeahhhhhh jealousy BIG time,who woulda thought it eh? it's a feckn swingers site, grow up ffs!!!!"

What about the 'soft' swingers? Are they not jealous of their partner going the full hog???

Of course there will be some jealousy, doesn't mean they aren't swingers!!

It was a valid question that didn't deserve a catty remark!!

Need a set of steps to get down from that horse your sitting on??

over a year ago

i think if you are a VERY jealous person, then no swinging is not for you

i do however think it is quite natural to feel 'something' if you have met someone a few times and got to quite like them.

i do anyway, not quite sure what that 'something' is

i've been meeting someone for 3 years, don't know much about the person, so not fb's - just meets who get on in and out of bed

if i see a veri from someone else my tummy does a little sad flip

i don't let it stop me meeting, nor is it mentioned, nor is it of any great consequence, it is not that i am looking for or would want more than sex, but for that minute, just that minute, i can't help but think 'humph'

over a year ago

"Oh yeahhhhhh jealousy BIG time,who woulda thought it eh? it's a feckn swingers site, grow up ffs!!!!

What about the 'soft' swingers? Are they not jealous of their partner going the full hog???

Need a set of steps to get down from that horse your sitting on?? "

catty remmark???- I think it was a hint of sarcasm and directed to those who show jealousy... a catty remark would be aimed at someone here.I dont believe that was.

are people sometimes reading the same comments as me???

over a year ago

"Oh yeahhhhhh jealousy BIG time,who woulda thought it eh? it's a feckn swingers site, grow up ffs!!!!

catty remmark???- I think it was a hint of sarcasm and directed to those who show jealousy... a catty remark would be aimed at someone here.I dont believe that was.

are people sometimes reading the same comments as me???"

yep, i'm afraid so! If telling someone to grow up for asking a question isn't a catty remark then what is?

over a year ago

Who should grow up??"

soz, that was not ment at you, maybe shoulda put that down..sorry babes no offence ment!x

over a year ago

wwhile avoiding the wwant to start fights i took it different as the poster saying THOSE who are showing jealousy regarding swinging should grow up.. and not aimed at anyone on the thread in particular...perhaps it was just a poorly written response, rather than a directed dig...

over a year ago

"wwhile avoiding the wwant to start fights i took it different as the poster saying THOSE who are showing jealousy regarding swinging should grow up.. and not aimed at anyone on the thread in particular...perhaps it was just a poorly written response, rather than a directed dig..."

no probs m8! Its too late at night to nip at each other! I just took it her remark was aimf at the op for asking about jealousy on a swingers site!

over a year ago

Need a set of steps to get down from that horse your sitting on?? "

wasn't a catty remark to soft swing peeps and I ant on any feckn horse, I've been on the receiving end of jealousy so I feel I am allowed to say wot I want!!

over a year ago

Who should grow up?? soz, that was not ment at you, maybe shoulda put that down..sorry babes no offence ment!x"

soz, i think i took your remark the wrong way too! Totally apologise if i offended!

over a year ago

Who should grow up?? soz, that was not ment at you, maybe shoulda put that down..sorry babes no offence ment!x

soz, i think i took your remark the wrong way too! Totally apologise if i offended!"

ok I think I offend some peeps, was not my intention at all,so my appologies if I did...xx Kat

over a year ago

Who should grow up?? soz, that was not ment at you, maybe shoulda put that down..sorry babes no offence ment!x

soz, i think i took your remark the wrong way too! Totally apologise if i offended!ok I think I offend some peeps, was not my intention at all,so my appologies if I did...xx Kat"

that arse never offended me at all

over a year ago

soz, i think i took your remark the wrong way too! Totally apologise if i offended!ok I think I offend some peeps, was not my intention at all,so my appologies if I did...xx Kat

that arse never offended me at all"

lol oh good,think my remarks were taken outa context, should get u to ryt em for me...

over a year ago

soz, i think i took your remark the wrong way too! Totally apologise if i offended!ok I think I offend some peeps, was not my intention at all,so my appologies if I did...xx Kat

that arse never offended me at alllol oh good,think my remarks were taken outa context, should get u to ryt em for me... "

wlll if it gets me mailing ya...wooohooo(payment in sexual favors very appreciated!) x

over a year ago

that arse never offended me at alllol oh good,think my remarks were taken outa context, should get u to ryt em for me...

wlll if it gets me mailing ya...wooohooo(payment in sexual favors very appreciated!) x"

lol yeah yeah...W/E. Xx

over a year ago

Jealousy achieves the very thing one being jealous is trying to avoid - driving someone away. Seems a bit of a pointless emotion to me, hence why I don't feel jealous of anyone about anything.

over a year ago

I admire u for that hun, jealousy is a lousy trate in folk and can cos soooo much damaged when vented!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It may well be a swingers site, but that doesn't mean everyone who joins the site is a swinger.

A bit of 1-2-1 with a few different people whilst waiting for Miss/Mr Right to come along does not a swinger make.

over a year ago

Jealousy increases in males over sexual infidelity rather than emotional, but women would be more hurt by emotional infidelity.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Roxy Music or John Lennon, I ain't a jealous guy.

over a year ago

just get over it, people bitch and back bite.. human nature!

over a year ago

Its human nature to feel a bit jealous sometimes.

Its usualy people who get very jealous but dont admit they are, who are the most nasty and spiteful.

over a year ago

My that got heated lol

over a year ago

Mmmmm glad I didnt or wasnt goin to comment earlier, might have got my head bit off, lol.

Correct me if im wrong ok.

But one has to agree that sometimes I gather

( as not yet experianced too much ) that people can get too attached to other people and what or who the see or get upto.

Its only natural to have some amount of jealousy, I mean we cant all be heartless and just wanna shag and go, out of sight out of mind, can we?? We all have profiles, pictures and of course verifications, so we can all see what or who we are seeing / meeting for what ever reasons.

Thats what I think anyways.

over a year ago

Who should grow up?? soz, that was not ment at you, maybe shoulda put that down..sorry babes no offence ment!x"

It's ok I was just wondering what you meant.

Still not sure why someone jealous should grow up though. It's just one of those things.

I agree with what Bussy said. There's 'something' there, just not sure what. Not jealousy for me as such. Just the 'humph' thing.

And no I am not a swinger I'm happy to say.

over a year ago

are people sometimes reading the same comments as me???

yep, i'm afraid so! If telling someone to grow up for asking a question isn't a catty remark then what is? "

completly agree ive not even read the whole thread yet but found that comment rather rude, bitchy and un-needed...

over a year ago

It's ok I was just wondering what you meant.

Still not sure why someone jealous should grow up though. It's just one of those things.

I agree with what Bussy said. There's 'something' there, just not sure what. Not jealousy for me as such. Just the 'humph' thing.

And no I am not a swinger I'm happy to say. "

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I guess I might be jealous if I felt my partner preferred somebody else's company over mine. As this has not happened - I am not... jealous that is

over a year ago

"Its human nature to feel a bit jealous sometimes.

Its usualy people who get very jealous but dont admit they are, who are the most nasty and spiteful."

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Its usualy people who get very jealous but dont admit they are, who are the most nasty and spiteful. "

but there's a parallel universe... where people live when commenting on others doing certain things, then pop back into reality... and do what they just accused others of doing......

over a year ago

over a year ago

Its usualy people who get very jealous but dont admit they are, who are the most nasty and spiteful.

but there's a parallel universe... where people live when commenting on others doing certain things, then pop back into reality... and do what they just accused others of doing...... "

Yes you are so clever.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

but there's a parallel universe... where people live when commenting on others doing certain things, then pop back into reality... and do what they just accused others of doing...... "

Looking in the mirror and appreciating what it REALLY shows... can be quite hard

over a year ago

but there's a parallel universe... where people live when commenting on others doing certain things, then pop back into reality... and do what they just accused others of doing......

Looking in the mirror and appreciating what it REALLY shows... can be quite hard"

wor not arf!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Looking in the mirror and appreciating what it REALLY shows... can be quite hard"

over a year ago

I'm so hot people can't help but be jealous over me.

over a year ago

i have never been a jealous person in my life and i used to think its a weakness, until recently now i see it as a emotion.

swinging and jealousy cant be together.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm also with Bussy on this one, a little flip, then move on.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

people are jealous over all sorts of stuff, if you said that people like that shouldnt be here them membership would drop dramaticially

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"people are jealous over all sorts of stuff, if you said that people like that shouldnt be here them membership would drop dramaticially "

See that bigbad character, well he can take a hike, even though I've never met you I want you all to myself

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"people are jealous over all sorts of stuff, if you said that people like that shouldnt be here them membership would drop dramaticially

See that bigbad character, well he can take a hike, even though I've never met you I want you all to myself "

whats the catch?

over a year ago

I get jealous of people getting more tail than me I just wish it was others getting jealous of me getting lots lots more tail than them! That would be totally fantastic

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"people are jealous over all sorts of stuff, if you said that people like that shouldnt be here them membership would drop dramaticially

See that bigbad character, well he can take a hike, even though I've never met you I want you all to myself whats the catch? "

You are of course

Post new Message to Thread