By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Only you can decide that...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

not really something i think a group of swingers can advise you on.

we dont know you, we dont know your history

do you live as a woman full time now or is this something you have to start doing, how do your family feel about it

more importantly, how do YOU feel about it?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive always been in gay relatinships but have dressed before, but i've not had sex with gay men for 9 months now only straight men, i have been dressing nearly everyday for last 9 months too. the more i do it the more i feel comfortable and think this is who i should be. it's like as if it's taken all this time to realize i'm ment to be woman

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just have a change from sex

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think as part of the sex reassignment process you get to have councelling to se if this is something you really want to do, that will be invaluabe to you

one slight point i dont get though....if you have been having sex with men how can they be straight? they must have known that you are a guy essentially?

I worked wth someone that went throuh the whole process and you must be arned ....it is a long, hard, painful (emotionally and physically) process and you need to be in the right place for it

if you do decide to go aead then i wish you well and hope you find happiness as a woman x

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

just looked at your profile your lovely but i think the best advice anyone can give you is be happy feel sure yourself and seek the right advice from the right people id go out with you now or after to me its about the person bt we wish you well and happiness xxx good luck

over a year ago

I'm prob way wrong here, but don't you have to be taking a certain treatment for so long first?

over a year ago

Only have it if you realy need it.

over a year ago

have to live as a female for at least 2 years before they chop the cock off

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I believe that some people are "trapped" in the wrong body. I do also think that in order to pursue such a life changing process, which also includes heaps of prejudice from others and possibly alienation from friends and family... you might want to consider doing some more research, and more importantly... have some specific counselling?

over a year ago

i dont need hormone treatment i can talk extremely well as a female most guys are gob smacked over my voice

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

i would say "bollox" to that!!

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

babes your trapped in a mans body and if you want to be fem just go for it you only live once gud luck xxx

over a year ago

Thats up to you to decide what you really want out of life whatever you want lm sure you have friends and family to support you with what ever you do

over a year ago

my family know i dress and they are quite supportive, there's nothing but x chromozones in my body how many guys can talk as a girl? without treatment like me?. ive got girls legs size 5 feet 5ft 8 have the frame of a girl. i even tried to have tattoos done one my arms to make me look butch but that still dont change nothing lol. i'm having them removed. people see me a pretty boy i hate it, i'm handsome looking as a male ive done male modeling but inside i dont feel like the man on the outside. it;s two different things

By *adystephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

glos

"i dont need hormone treatment i can talk extremely well as a female most guys are gob smacked over my voice "

The hormone treatment as part of transitioning are not purely for your voice, the whole period of transition takes about 5 years depending on your psyc evaluations which are constant throughout the period, but what they will tell you right fron the start to the very end is you will not become genetic female, its a long hard road but I wish you good luck on your journey x

over a year ago

It's entirely you decision but just be 100 % sure it's what you want. Goodluck if you decide to go for it x

over a year ago

"i dont need hormone treatment i can talk extremely well as a female most guys are gob smacked over my voice

The hormone treatment as part of transitioning are not purely for your voice, the whole period of transition takes about 5 years depending on your psyc evaluations which are constant throughout the period, but what they will tell you right fron the start to the very end is you will not become genetic female, its a long hard road but I wish you good luck on your journey x"

Hormones do absolutely nothing for your voice, if you have a fem voice already well done, if not its acheivable with speech therapy, part of the long haul you will go through on your journey.

First step is go to your doctor, get reffered for counselling, they will decide when they think you are ready to be referred to a gender identity clinic GIC.

Once under the care of a GIC you will be evaluated and in time will be put on hormones and possibly a testosterone blocker (decapeptyl mmm a wonderful drug)

After living full time for 2 years, which means FULL (Work and Socially) you may get your surgical referrals (2 needed) and then you will be able to go for the op.

Requirements are that you should live full time for at least 2 years, dependant on the outcome of regular evaluations it is entirely possible to get the op after 2 years.

GIC will normally take name change by deed poll as the start of your Real Life experience (RLE) and you can expect to be on hormones within 6 months of that date, its a long drawn out process and you will find yourself having to jump through a lot of hoops proving your commitment, all this rigmaole while seeming pointless to some people is there for your own safety and to ensure you are committed to your new life, and you fully realise all the implications

As to whether anyone else can tell you to go for it, there is no point asking, only you will know the answer and no amount of coercion or dissuasion will change that.

Good luck to you, I hope you find your answers. xx

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

All the best if you do x

Post new Message to Thread