Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Picture Categories !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems to me that lots of people don't understand the 3 different categories of pics you can upload to this site.

I have loads of emails saying can't upload a face pic cause I'm this or that (far too important usually lol !) and so I explain about the 'private' pics option and they say they didn't know it existed ????

I have some ordinary pics for public view, a little bit more risque in friends then I keep face pics and one or two others in private to send attached to emails if I so desire - is this the norm ???

xx xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It seems to me that lots of people don't understand the 3 different categories of pics you can upload to this site.

I have loads of emails saying can't upload a face pic cause I'm this or that (far too important usually lol !) and so I explain about the 'private' pics option and they say they didn't know it existed ????

"

They talk bollox dont they

over a year ago

My face picture is the same as some others on here for some reason I do send a face pic with messages though and have been asked quite a lot for a face pic which is not a problem

over a year ago

who cares if some one ya know sees ya, there obviously on here too, lol

i couldnt give a flying fekk no more,

( my face pic goes on view sometimes lol)

dont wanna scare the children to much

over a year ago

thats the way I do it exactly razzle

over a year ago

"who cares if some one ya know sees ya, there obviously on here too, lol

"

I have a genuine reason and will be sticking to it for a good while yet, those that know me agree to be honest and not being funny at all but it's my decision and I'll stick to it

over a year ago

dont wanna scare the children to much "

My only real reason for keeping my face in private pics is my older teenage kids, if someone saw me on here and told them they would die lol x x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I have a genuine reason and will be sticking to it for a good while yet, those that know me agree to be honest and not being funny at all but it's my decision and I'll stick to it "

Most people haven't got a problem with this, we don't have our faces on for general consumption - at least you do send it when asked -

over a year ago

I have a genuine reason and will be sticking to it for a good while yet, those that know me agree to be honest and not being funny at all but it's my decision and I'll stick to it

Most people haven't got a problem with this, we don't have our faces on for general consumption - at least you do send it when asked - "

Thanks

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

My only real reason for keeping my face in private pics is my older teenage kids, if someone saw me on here and told them they would die lol x x"

That's the thing isn't it. It's not a concern other members will see photos, it's the cowards who spot someone they know and then send other people links out of spite.

over a year ago

"It seems to me that lots of people don't understand the 3 different categories of pics you can upload to this site.

I have some ordinary pics for public view, a little bit more risque in friends then I keep face pics and one or two others in private to send attached to emails if I so desire - is this the norm ???

xx xx"

Exactly what I do!

The private ones are nightmare-inducing!!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

My only real reason for keeping my face in private pics is my older teenage kids, if someone saw me on here and told them they would die lol x x

That's the thing isn't it. It's not a concern other members will see photos, it's the cowards who spot someone they know and then send other people links out of spite."

I can't believe people would do that - thats appalling - bloody hell what nasty people they must be to do that!

over a year ago

That's the thing isn't it. It's not a concern other members will see photos, it's the cowards who spot someone they know and then send other people links out of spite."

Exactly my point, I have had two local people contact me on here so far, and as I make it a habit not to chat till I've seen a face I have not fallen foul of the problem, but though I am in no way embarrassed about being here my 19 and 21 year old sons may not see the funny side !!!! xx xx

over a year ago

Very true

over a year ago

it wasnt a dig at anyone, it was what i think lol

so chill peeps

and kev, i've seen yr face

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I have some ordinary pics for public view"

Which are very yun yum!!

"a little bit more risque in friends"

I have difficulty controlling myself viewing your ordinary pics

over a year ago

"it wasnt a dig at anyone, it was what i think lol

so chill peeps

and kev, i've seen yr face "

I hope your not scared for life then

over a year ago

"I have some ordinary pics for public view

Which are very yun yum!!

a little bit more risque in friends

I have difficulty controlling myself viewing your ordinary pics "

Then best I don't send you a friends invite lol (no really they aren't 'naughty' ones !!!) xx xx

over a year ago

so chill peeps

I hope your not scared for life then "

no, yr not bad looking actually

over a year ago

birmingham

"Then best I don't send you a friends invite lol (no really they aren't 'naughty' ones !!!) xx xx"

I don't like naughty pics, but I do like pics that tease

over a year ago

so chill peeps

I hope your not scared for life then

no, yr not bad looking actually "

Thank you

over a year ago

"Then best I don't send you a friends invite lol (no really they aren't 'naughty' ones !!!) xx xx

I don't like naughty pics, but I do like pics that tease "

All part of the fun - a good tease x

over a year ago

"

My only real reason for keeping my face in private pics is my older teenage kids, if someone saw me on here and told them they would die lol x x"

Or their friends who call me "Mum" not sure who would be more embarrassed of finding out!!

over a year ago

"

Or their friends who call me "Mum" not sure who would be more embarrassed of finding out!! "

One of the joys of not having kids, I can't embarrass them!

The cat and dog do not talk or complain about me!

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We don't put are face pics on Fab, but we do send face pics if we are going to meet some one.

over a year ago

birmingham

"All part of the fun - a good tease x"

I agree and you are!

over a year ago

That's the thing isn't it. It's not a concern other members will see photos, it's the cowards who spot someone they know and then send other people links out of spite.

I can't believe people would do that - thats appalling - bloody hell what nasty people they must be to do that!"

Probably done out of envy.

They can't stand seeing someone they know doing things that they themselves are only able to wank about doing!

XXXX

over a year ago

Exactly my point, I have had two local people contact me on here so far, and as I make it a habit not to chat till I've seen a face I have not fallen foul of the problem, but though I am in no way embarrassed about being here my 19 and 21 year old sons may not see the funny side !!!! xx xx"

What if they're members too though and contact you because they didn't see your face so couldn't recognise you first?

XXXX

By *rank_SimoneCouple
over a year ago

Bideford

We also have face pics in our private pictures.

However we have have had to stop sending them out as they don't carry a health warning.

Apparently, when viewed peeps have been know to disappear from the face of the earth, well we never heard from them again lol

over a year ago

"

Exactly my point, I have had two local people contact me on here so far, and as I make it a habit not to chat till I've seen a face I have not fallen foul of the problem, but though I am in no way embarrassed about being here my 19 and 21 year old sons may not see the funny side !!!! xx xx

What if they're members too though and contact you because they didn't see your face so couldn't recognise you first?

XXXX"

Both the guys who I knew were members on here, luckily I ask to see face pics before I chat - they just got sent a thanks but sorry you aren't my type reply - and to be honest noone round here would recognise me from any pics on here lol - they probably wouldn't believe it was me anyway !!!!! xx xx

over a year ago

"

XXXX

Both the guys who I knew were members on here, luckily I ask to see face pics before I chat - they just got sent a thanks but sorry you aren't my type reply - and to be honest noone round here would recognise me from any pics on here lol - they probably wouldn't believe it was me anyway !!!!! xx xx"

Ive seen you on the beach with your old shopping trolly full of bags and sticks shouting at the seagulls...You cant fool me...

over a year ago

"

XXXX

Both the guys who I knew were members on here, luckily I ask to see face pics before I chat - they just got sent a thanks but sorry you aren't my type reply - and to be honest noone round here would recognise me from any pics on here lol - they probably wouldn't believe it was me anyway !!!!! xx xx

Ive seen you on the beach with your old shopping trolly full of bags and sticks shouting at the seagulls...You cant fool me... "

Oh damn my cover is blown - and let me tell you pushing a shopping trolley on the beach is not an easy thing to do !!!!! xxxx

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

...especially in those boots

over a year ago

"...especially in those boots "

Actually the heels give you good purchase lol x

over a year ago

"...especially in those boots

Actually the heels give you good purchase lol x"

Thats why I have got such big dimples in me bum...Ouch!

Post new Message to Thread