Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just soooo wrong...lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Strange crushes... ive always had a soft, or should that be hard! spot for Auntie Mable, think its because she's cuddly and has lovely mahoosive tits! and a cool little aeroplane. And no matter what you run out of its only a short plane trip away "Hello me dears"....lol

So... any other odd ones out there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

many, but when i speak of these out loud some people think im................ very strange indeed x

over a year ago

I alwasy had a thing for Eyvette Fielding from Blue Peter..........

I'd love to get hold of her while I had some sticky back plastic!

over a year ago

"Strange crushes... ive always had a soft, or should that be hard! spot for Auntie Mable, think its because she's cuddly and has lovely mahoosive tits! and a cool little aeroplane. And no matter what you run out of its only a short plane trip away "Hello me dears"....lol

So... any other odd ones out there?"

Who

over a year ago

"Strange crushes... ive always had a soft, or should that be hard! spot for Auntie Mable, think its because she's cuddly and has lovely mahoosive tits! and a cool little aeroplane. And no matter what you run out of its only a short plane trip away "Hello me dears"....lol

Who "

'Come Outside'...a childrens programme. Auntie Mabel played Nurse Emmanuel in Open all Hours lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

My nilla friends always left me feeling that my crush on Eddie Izzard was strange, but on here it's quite average!

And wasn't Auntie Mabel also Nurse Gladys Emmanuel off of open all hours? Not so weird now eh!

over a year ago

Linda barrons... rip pippin the dog

over a year ago

"Linda barrons... rip pippin the dog "

over a year ago

"Linda barrons... rip pippin the dog "

Pippin was soooo cute

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Who "

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

Who

'Come Outside'...a childrens programme. Auntie Mabel played Nurse Emmanuel in Open all Hours lol "

Still dont have a clue but thank you

over a year ago

i had a major crush on jessica Rabbit i know and she not even real lol but wow wish i could meet a real fem with curves like that lol

over a year ago

I'd would have done Nurse Gladys but not the later incarnation of her character flying the 'plane.

I had a crush on Isla St Clair

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"i had a major crush on jessica Rabbit i know and she not even real lol but wow wish i could meet a real fem with curves like that lol"

I had a photo with her taken in Florida with my hand appearing to cup her boobs....lol

over a year ago

Buzz lightyear for me ,especially in the last film speaking Spanish.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"I alwasy had a thing for Eyvette Fielding from Blue Peter..........

I'd love to get hold of her while I had some sticky back plastic!"

I remember her getting in a swimming pool on blue Peter once, with all her tobacco falling out of her one piece swimsuit

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well mine is no secret. Keith Lemon, but i also like David Walliams now as well

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"i had a major crush on jessica Rabbit i know and she not even real lol but wow wish i could meet a real fem with curves like that lol

I had a photo with her taken in Florida with my hand appearing to cup her boobs....lol"

Same pic here, photographers mixed up the photos.....never saw it , bastards

By *NicenNaughteyCouple
over a year ago

Preston

always fancied sian lloyed the weather women mmmmmmmmmm would love a warm front xx

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"always fancied sian lloyed the weather women mmmmmmmmmm would love a warm front xx "

God no, she looks like a phirana! Don't know what her name is cos I'm always trying to see what her chest is like but there's a cute blond does the London weather on BBC now she's good looking.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pippin....dead?!!! wish i'd never started this damn thread now

When i was even younger than i am now i was in luurve with Margo off the Good Life she was always flashing cleavage and terribly posh

over a year ago

I didn't fancy her, but was always envious of Lara Crofts boobs. She could run, jump, shimmy, do handstands and they never drooped or got in the way.

And they got bigger every new game.

It has nothing to do with techy digital media geeks who are obviously obsessed with boobs and designed her that way

Post new Message to Thread