Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

This is going be a long day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On 13th of October one of my mates lost his kid at 13 years old to attempted suicide they tried to revive him but unfortunately they couldn't he's injuries what he did to himself were not curable.. so I called today is the funeral and due to the pandemic there will be many people standing outside with a 2 metre social distancing today is going to be a long sad day.

Sort my point of the matter is as I always save every single day every single week every single month every single year please please please when somebody wants to talk to you don't ignore them and I just don't mean on here I mean everywhere because you never know how they're really feeling

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

What a unimaginable thing to go through. Please accept our condolences for the family. Wishing you the strength to get through this day.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

That's so very sad, have a 13 year old myself, cannot imagine the pain.

Good on you for going to offer support. Stay strong

Jo xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

xxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will do my best to stay strong apparently there is going to be a lot of clapping when the funeral car drives past it's like he was a very well liked I will never understand why he did what he did to himself only his parents will know that but it's going to be a very emotional especially when it's somebody so young

over a year ago

That's very sad. May he rests in peace. Thoughts with the parents.

over a year ago

Terrible thing to happen, my heart goes out to the family. Be a good friend today OP and a tower of strength. Sending you virtual hugs...

Post new Message to Thread