Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gym fit self indulgent

Jump to newest

By *33dfulthings OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hi all, not tarnishing everyone with the same brush but from watching vids and looking at pics in this site and reading peoples preferences it appears that the middle aged man dad bod doesn't get much of a look in. Apart the age preference on profiles I have often seen and wondered what pleasure some ladies are getting. Videos of so called hunks saying "I will stick to you" or "take all of me etc" whilst posing so they are the main attraction makes me cringe. I am hoping the ladies are getting as much as the men as surely both people or groups of people would all be looking to be satisfied simultaneously. Is it just me thinking out side the box or do a lot of people on here like to be used and left unsatisfied for the benefit of someone else's profile? Just a thought. I know taboo and fetishes come into play here but I do get the impression that many are left unsatisfied but still choose to glorify others by posting or letting others post the content.

I have not got the most glamorous profile but I feel that I would give as much pleasure as I would like recieve. Saying this I am learning so much every day about what people like and and dislike. It's just weird that there are some decent people out there of all sexes who are not able to show there full potential due to profiles offering more than what they can actually deliver.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is possible for a gym fit guy to be a generous lover too...

Saying that, I'm happy with a dad bod too, just saying you should automatically assume a guy is selfish because he's fit.

over a year ago

Just because a guy has a good body and looks after himself doesn’t mean he won’t be a good lover.

That’s like assuming every fat person would be a good cook.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Are you saying that women only meet men like the ones you're describing and continue to despite the sex being dismal and unsatisfying?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Why would someone who is gym fit self indulgent? You wouldn't say someone to enjoyed knitting was. It's their hobby good for them.

I can't personally say I've read many profiles saying they want gym fit. There's been plenty of threads on so called dad bods on here and there are plenty of women who like them.

over a year ago

You’re correct.

I’m a shit shag.

over a year ago

I understand it can be frustrating that for the less gym minded, all the rock hard abs make it feel that anyone that doesn't hit the gym is unwanted. But its worth remembering that this site is about fulfilling fantasies. And for some women, that's what they want. But I've met plenty of times. And I am not Tom Hardy. Some women like cuddly, or favour wit and charm. The biggest problem is the ratio of men to women. Ha ha

over a year ago

Face it, most women on here want young Adonis’, the men want slim filthy women and the alpha males of most couples fear single men.

You should know that there is nothing easy on this site unless you want to lower your standards like your granny’s tits.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I know a fair few guys with dad bods who do extremely well on here, where as alot of men with gym fit physiques can still struggle.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You appear to be making a *lot* of assumptions in there OP (and I say "appear" as I've read it twice and still not 100% sure what you're saying) but if I've understood correctly you're basically saying that the only men that get a look in here are the gym fit types who are selfish lovers?

If I'm correct then you couldn't be further from the truth - men of all shapes and sizes who have found the approach and attitude to the site that works for them, and have their expectations set correctly, are more than happy with their experience.

And how do you come to the conclusion that anyone is a selfish lover based on their profile text and pics etc? Let alone that they're the only ones getting a look in, if they're getting one at all?

I've also found you get a better experience from the site if you focus on your own use of it rather than worrying about how others choose to do so.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"You appear to be making a *lot* of assumptions in there OP (and I say "appear" as I've read it twice and still not 100% sure what you're saying) but if I've understood correctly you're basically saying that the only men that get a look in here are the gym fit types who are selfish lovers?

If I'm correct then you couldn't be further from the truth - men of all shapes and sizes who have found the approach and attitude to the site that works for them, and have their expectations set correctly, are more than happy with their experience.

And how do you come to the conclusion that anyone is a selfish lover based on their profile text and pics etc? Let alone that they're the only ones getting a look in, if they're getting one at all?

I've also found you get a better experience from the site if you focus on your own use of it rather than worrying about how others choose to do so."

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Face it, most women on here want young Adonis’, the men want slim filthy women and the alpha males of most couples fear single men.

You should know that there is nothing easy on this site unless you want to lower your standards like your granny’s tits."

That's a huge and wholly inaccurate generalisation - in the four years I've been here I've barely seen any profiles that look for young Adonis' - that's a myth perpetuated by guys who struggle with finding the right approach and attitude to the site, and use it as an excuse for their struggles rather than looking closer to home for answers.

As for lowering standards that's an insult to both other men, and the women they meet - I'd rather be celibate than consider meeting someone I wasn't attracted to just for the sake of sex.

over a year ago

london

Please people if you read my post correctly it states that I am not talking about everyone who is gym fit or persons who have a fetish. I was merely stating an observation from what i have seen on some profiles. I am personally happy with my body and fluctuate from gym fit to being lazy and eating to much food. I am also not reflecting on any lack of personal connection or intimacy. Like I say it is just an observation. Maybe I am not seeing the best of the good vibes on here when i check the vids and upload sections.

over a year ago

london

I am attracted to females all shapes and sizes, gym fit, athletic, big boned or larger. I have had pleasure meeting individuals of all shapes, sizes and ethnic heritage. My post has obviously been miss interpreted to what I was saying so I thing end post is a good idea. Would like to add that this is the prime example of people not reading content. Intent appears to overrule

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Please people if you read my post correctly it states that I am not talking about everyone who is gym fit or persons who have a fetish. I was merely stating an observation from what i have seen on some profiles. I am personally happy with my body and fluctuate from gym fit to being lazy and eating to much food. I am also not reflecting on any lack of personal connection or intimacy. Like I say it is just an observation. Maybe I am not seeing the best of the good vibes on here when i check the vids and upload sections. "

Are you basing your opinion on the hot pictures? Then that's probably where you are getting a bit of an unrealistic opinion on what women on here want. There's room for very type of body on here and it's more than just who can get the most fabs

over a year ago

Can’t really make sense of the opening post to be honest.

over a year ago

Clarity is a wonderful thing

over a year ago

Stop making assumptions about who somebody is because of how they look imo

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I am attracted to females all shapes and sizes, gym fit, athletic, big boned or larger. I have had pleasure meeting individuals of all shapes, sizes and ethnic heritage. My post has obviously been miss interpreted to what I was saying so I thing end post is a good idea. Would like to add that this is the prime example of people not reading content. Intent appears to overrule "

I think the problem is, and I mean this with the greatest of respect, the first sentence aside, your OP is a bit of a ramble and doesn't make a great deal of sense but I think the first sentence pretty much sums up what you're trying to say and is why you've received the responses you have.

If, as you later say, you're only referring to "some" profiles you've seen then your initial sentence kind of becomes redundant and irrelevant.

One of the joys of Fab is the wide and diverse tastes of the users which does mean it's possible to find what you're looking for if you find the right way to use the site for you.

over a year ago

"I am attracted to females all shapes and sizes, gym fit, athletic, big boned or larger. I have had pleasure meeting individuals of all shapes, sizes and ethnic heritage. My post has obviously been miss interpreted to what I was saying so I thing end post is a good idea. Would like to add that this is the prime example of people not reading content. Intent appears to overrule "

Perhaps you need to rethink how you put thoughts into words as I've read your post a few times and it still comes across as one where you're making huge assumptions about other men based on how they look. Also that women will put up with rubbish sex just for the 'honour' of being with a guy who has a fit body. If I'm wrong, apologies but it's how it reads to me.

Personally, yes I like someone who's looked after himself but that doesn't make him a selfish person. I think this sort of post does little for you're opportunity to meet as may put people off you.

All the best

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

You know when opening gambit is "not tarring everyone with the same brush" there's going to be some tarring.

It sounds like another whinge to me.

It's entirely up to each individual who they want to meet and why and moaning about it will not change that, nor should it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm gym fit to help manage my mental health issues, not because I'm self indulgent or vain. You don't know anyone's story. Please don't put other people down like that.

over a year ago

"Can’t really make sense of the opening post to be honest. "

It's another 'I'm not getting any meets' thread.

Lashing out at people he doesn't know and unfairly judging them on how they look.

over a year ago

"Can’t really make sense of the opening post to be honest.

Lashing out at people he doesn't know and unfairly judging them on how they look.

"

I can’t take you seriously when you’re bobbing your tongue out like that.

over a year ago

I can’t take you seriously when you’re bobbing your tongue out like that."

People take me seriously?

over a year ago

You know what?

This is getting boring now....

So are we all supposed to be into what you think we should?

Should be shun gym fit men?

Jeezus....there are plenty of guys on here of ALL shapes and sizes who do just fine...

They concentrate on those who DO find them attractive and don't moan about those who don't you're not entitled to a shag yaknow....

Lu

over a year ago

Christ where have you been looking!? There's a gym fit vs dad bod thread on here most days.. Its usually a fair split.. Dad bods get plenty of love here

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Different preferences mean that many types of people will be right for others. Few are happy with their body, so loads invest to feel better. It can be a focus outside when they could look inside. Few like a personality that's wrong, if the body is good. Be happy with yourself and take the steps right for you, keeping your focus on people who want to know someone like you. Ignore the rest

over a year ago

london

I have opened a can of worms that I was not expecting. To all those I have offended i apologise. I have clearly not represented my thoughts or observations clear enough and have recieved your views openly.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Just to put the cat amongst the pigeons, I prefer slim men. Not super duper 6 pack and muscles, or chubby. But slim. Where do I fit in here (clue, I'm a chubster, so I might need a wider space than you'd budgeted )

By *ohnny2006Man
over a year ago

worcester

"Hi all, not tarnishing everyone with the same brush but from watching vids and looking at pics in this site and reading peoples preferences it appears that the middle aged man dad bod doesn't get much of a look in. Apart the age preference on profiles I have often seen and wondered what pleasure some ladies are getting. Videos of so called hunks saying "I will stick to you" or "take all of me etc" whilst posing so they are the main attraction makes me cringe. I am hoping the ladies are getting as much as the men as surely both people or groups of people would all be looking to be satisfied simultaneously. Is it just me thinking out side the box or do a lot of people on here like to be used and left unsatisfied for the benefit of someone else's profile? Just a thought. I know taboo and fetishes come into play here but I do get the impression that many are left unsatisfied but still choose to glorify others by posting or letting others post the content.

I have not got the most glamorous profile but I feel that I would give as much pleasure as I would like recieve. Saying this I am learning so much every day about what people like and and dislike. It's just weird that there are some decent people out there of all sexes who are not able to show there full potential due to profiles offering more than what they can actually deliver. "

I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I have opened a can of worms that I was not expecting. To all those I have offended i apologise. I have clearly not represented my thoughts or observations clear enough and have recieved your views openly. "

You can be worthy of attention and attraction without anyone else being lesser.

You're also not entitled to attention or attraction from anyone.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hi all, not tarnishing everyone with the same brush but from watching vids and looking at pics in this site and reading peoples preferences it appears that the middle aged man dad bod doesn't get much of a look in. Apart the age preference on profiles I have often seen and wondered what pleasure some ladies are getting. Videos of so called hunks saying "I will stick to you" or "take all of me etc" whilst posing so they are the main attraction makes me cringe. I am hoping the ladies are getting as much as the men as surely both people or groups of people would all be looking to be satisfied simultaneously. Is it just me thinking out side the box or do a lot of people on here like to be used and left unsatisfied for the benefit of someone else's profile? Just a thought. I know taboo and fetishes come into play here but I do get the impression that many are left unsatisfied but still choose to glorify others by posting or letting others post the content.

I have not got the most glamorous profile but I feel that I would give as much pleasure as I would like recieve. Saying this I am learning so much every day about what people like and and dislike. It's just weird that there are some decent people out there of all sexes who are not able to show there full potential due to profiles offering more than what they can actually deliver.

I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to."

This isn't cool either.

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

There are lots of fit guys on here should we not be meeting them then and meeting the less fit ones?

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

I’m not sure I understand this post? It’s horses for courses. Some women want a six pack, others want a keg. It’s personal preference. If the sex is poor it’s poor.

It doesn’t matter if you’re Arnold or Geoff Capes, being good at sex has nothing to do with body composition.

Is somebody who enjoys going to the pub self-indulgent and a great lover?

over a year ago

london

I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to."

Read fully?

By *inkyblindersCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The phrase "gym fit" just makes no sense at all. Like many labels but this one annoys us more than most. x

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Will someone please pass me the brick wall?

over a year ago

london

Such a miss on this post. I was never knocking anyone achievements,skills, looks or other. Simply making an observation. Let's not get distracted and feel the need for aggression or superiority. I am almost satisfying the point I have made by the answers and comment sent.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

A quick search for 'dad bods' would show how many women like them... You're right OP middle aged dad bods don't get a look in

By *ohnny2006Man
over a year ago

worcester

I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to.

Read fully?"

Yeah I did but your assertion that because a guy takes care of himself he should be more likely to use people selfishly didn't really deserve an answer.

over a year ago

london

Reading glasses and education may have been required. End to post.

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

"Reading glasses and education may have been required. End to post."

Why because peoples views differ to yours? A bad personality can be as big a turn off as much as someone's body you know.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Reading glasses and education may have been required. End to post."

How to win friends and influence people

over a year ago

"Just because a guy has a good body and looks after himself doesn’t mean he won’t be a good lover.

That’s like assuming every fat person would be a good cook. "

...but I am!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just because a guy has a good body and looks after himself doesn’t mean he won’t be a good lover.

...but I am! "

over a year ago

london

End this post now. I was observing peoples profiles, vids and pics. I have too much time on my hands with this current pandemic. My mistake. I will not explain my thoughts any further from asking an opinion. I have recieved the response I need to know when to be quiet. End of.

over a year ago

...but I am!

"

Never trust a skinny chef..

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

There happen to be men on here who are classy, intelligent, educated and have an incredible physique. I’ve been fortunate to meet several of them...

I don’t do average or dad bods, I’m afraid...

By *essiejamesABCCouple
over a year ago

Salisbury

Throws toys from pram!

over a year ago

I think the joy of this site is everyone's tastes are catered for. Not all women like the gym fit look. An awful lot like a dad bod and that's all fine. Each to their own. I like to look after myself and keep fit but that's for me not anyone else. We all have different skills I suppose and I like to think I'm a very good lover. That has nothing to do with the shape I'm in. We all have our flaws and insecurities.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"End this post now. I was observing peoples profiles, vids and pics. I have too much time on my hands with this current pandemic. My mistake. I will not explain my thoughts any further from asking an opinion. I have recieved the response I need to know when to be quiet. End of. "

OP, I'm afraid it's difficult to dictate how and where threads will go.

over a year ago

This threads a good read lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I have not got the most glamorous profile but I feel that I would give as much pleasure as I would like recieve. Saying this I am learning so much every day about what people like and and dislike. It's just weird that there are some decent people out there of all sexes who are not able to show there full potential due to profiles offering more than what they can actually deliver. "

Gosh

By *ave2489Man
over a year ago

Bury

Someone get the OP a fedora

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Everyone is different on here and too many are too quick to judge. I would not be put off by someone who went to the gym or somebody who never went. I tend to focus on the person.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Someone get the OP a fedora "

That's not necessary

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Can’t really make sense of the opening post to be honest. "

The spelling and grammar isn't helping, but I think that he's saying that women shouldn't go after guys who go to the gym, as he thinks that they're selfish.

over a year ago

london

The spelling and grammar isn't helping, but I think that he's saying that women shouldn't go after guys who go to the gym, as he thinks that they're selfish."

Totally wrong.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

The spelling and grammar isn't helping, but I think that he's saying that women shouldn't go after guys who go to the gym, as he thinks that they're selfish.

Totally wrong. "

To be fair not "totally"

You pretty much suggest

You have apparently observed

Women wanting fit men

Those fit men not giving

And declared

Although you're not gym fit you are a real giver unlike those you apparently observe

So no he was not totally wrong

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Totally wrong. "

So explain?

over a year ago

I take what you mean op as this:

1. Some women are missing out on the fun they might have with a man who pays less attention to their own body.

2. Some men who pay a lot of attention to their own body may not be able to satisfy a women as well as a man who is less concerned with his own physical appearance.

Is that a fair summary?

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Totally wrong. "

Then explain, as simply as possible, what it is you're talking about, because that's my reading of it.

over a year ago

"There happen to be men on here who are classy, intelligent, educated and have an incredible physique. I’ve been fortunate to meet several of them...

I don’t do average or dad bods, I’m afraid... "

No loss, I'm afraid....

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Has anyone else here tried Robinson’s Crushed Lime and Mint cordial. Delicious really cold.

over a year ago

Basically you’re saying women should give you a chance cause you’ll appreciate it more and work harder between the sheets more than an Adonis would, cause he’s too self absorbed and would only be thinking of himself. Sounds like a sweeping generalisation and sour grapes to me, also completely forgetting the main reason to meet someone is attraction and not whether you think they might be awesome in bed based on body type.

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Has anyone else here tried Robinson’s Crushed Lime and Mint cordial. Delicious really cold. "

No, but I did have a dark chocolate peppermint cream and where have these been all my life?

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

"Has anyone else here tried Robinson’s Crushed Lime and Mint cordial. Delicious really cold.

No, but I did have a dark chocolate peppermint cream and where have these been all my life?"

Fry's?

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

"Basically you’re saying women should give you a chance cause you’ll appreciate it more and work harder between the sheets more than an Adonis would, cause he’s too self absorbed and would only be thinking of himself. Sounds like a sweeping generalisation and sour grapes to me, also completely forgetting the main reason to meet someone is attraction and not whether you think they might be awesome in bed based on body type."

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong... Going for the body type I like & not their likely ability based on said body type

over a year ago

Got to love this thread. So we have discovered that some people are attracted to some things and others are not. And we feel bad when it is not us they are attracted too. Is that about right? Ha ha

By *ohnny2006Man
over a year ago

worcester

"Basically you’re saying women should give you a chance cause you’ll appreciate it more and work harder between the sheets more than an Adonis would, cause he’s too self absorbed and would only be thinking of himself. Sounds like a sweeping generalisation and sour grapes to me, also completely forgetting the main reason to meet someone is attraction and not whether you think they might be awesome in bed based on body type.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong... Going for the body type I like & not their likely ability based on said body type "

In fairness if a guy can't be bothered to take care of himself properly why would he take care of you properly?

over a year ago

"Basically you’re saying women should give you a chance cause you’ll appreciate it more and work harder between the sheets more than an Adonis would, cause he’s too self absorbed and would only be thinking of himself. Sounds like a sweeping generalisation and sour grapes to me, also completely forgetting the main reason to meet someone is attraction and not whether you think they might be awesome in bed based on body type.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong... Going for the body type I like & not their likely ability based on said body type

In fairness if a guy can't be bothered to take care of himself properly why would he take care of you properly?"

"Says ripped johnny"

over a year ago

In fairness if a guy can't be bothered to take care of himself properly why would he take care of you properly?"

I don't think it's that simple. As not everyone considers rock hard abs as the apex of evolution. Ha ha

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

So if he's got a few extra pounds means he doesn't take care if himself

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

In fairness if a guy can't be bothered to take care of himself properly why would he take care of you properly?

"Says ripped johnny" "

Oh! I hope his Johnny didn’t rip.

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"Has anyone else here tried Robinson’s Crushed Lime and Mint cordial. Delicious really cold.

No, but I did have a dark chocolate peppermint cream and where have these been all my life?

Fry's?"

Can't remember the brand, they were each wrapped in green tinfoil.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I like to workout and I also like to count the calories

over a year ago

Personally, I couldn't give a rats arse hole if he looks like Adonis under his kit.... If he's a dipstick, my knickers stay on!

over a year ago

"I like to workout and I also like to count the calories "

It's good you can count. All the way to 10? Lol. I'm just fucking with ya. Comedy is what is non

calorie counting use instead. Ha ha.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

That’s like assuming every fat person would be a good cook. "

You mean they aren't good cooks!

Everydays a school day!

over a year ago

I’d like to disprove the theory but I’m of a pretty average build and average in bed. I did pass the 11 plus which is often appreciated on here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’d like to disprove the theory but I’m of a pretty average build and average in bed. I did pass the 11 plus which is often appreciated on here."

over a year ago

Your right i love my body and spend far to much time in the gym to be bothered about pleasuring other women, oh btw have you seen my perfect physique?

The mirror on my ceilings so the lady of the week can ride me while i lay admiring my perfect form in the reflection. Oh and breakfast? Nah get out of here whatever your name is.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

"Your right i love my body and spend far to much time in the gym to be bothered about pleasuring other women, oh btw have you seen my perfect physique?

The mirror on my ceilings so the lady of the week can ride me while i lay admiring my perfect form in the reflection. Oh and breakfast? Nah get out of here whatever your name is. "

Mirrored ceiling you say

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

"End this post now. I was observing peoples profiles, vids and pics. I have too much time on my hands with this current pandemic. My mistake. I will not explain my thoughts any further from asking an opinion. I have recieved the response I need to know when to be quiet. End of. "

Wow, just wow.

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Fry's?

Can't remember the brand, they were each wrapped in green tinfoil."

Were they biscuits? Sound like viscounts

over a year ago

"Face it, most women on here want young Adonis’, the men want slim filthy women and the alpha males of most couples fear single men.

You should know that there is nothing easy on this site unless you want to lower your standards like your granny’s tits."

Nonsense

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"I like to workout and I also like to count the calories

It's good you can count. All the way to 10? Lol. I'm just fucking with ya. Comedy is what is non

calorie counting use instead. Ha ha. "

That is good and yes abs are made in the kitchen

over a year ago

North West

Fry's?

Were they biscuits? Sound like viscounts "

Who's got Viscounts?

over a year ago

"I’d like to disprove the theory but I’m of a pretty average build and average in bed. I did pass the 11 plus which is often appreciated on here."

I disagree you're average

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Some people fancy gym bods in fact when it comes to guys a fancy an athletic man more than any other shape, but as many others have said, I have a hairy average age appropriate body, and I’ve had plenty of compliments about it, therefore there’s someone for everyone as they say.

over a year ago

I think it's who you are that needs to appeal

Pictures only give you a small part of who someone is.

Maybe attractive but if they got poor attitude are you going to enjoy meeting them?

over a year ago

Op you definitely need hugs....

I understand everything you are trying to say in this thread....

These crazy women of Fab keep going for the gym fit men that are giving them crap sex repeatedly.....

But they will not give the dad body guys a chance to give them the great sex they deserve....

I commend you for trying to enlighten these women, but unfortunately they are set in their ways.....

I sending you some more forum hugs..... please stick around

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to."

This statement is so breathtakingly reductive and privilege-blind that for a moment I thought we were in the virus forum.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I had the expression 'Dad bod' as if there was nothing you could do about it! If you're 40 male and fat, you're just fat because you don't get enough exercise as you can now afford to be physically lazy. A guy with an average 'dad bod' could go to looking really good in less than a month if they chose to.

This statement is so breathtakingly reductive and privilege-blind that for a moment I thought we were in the virus forum. "

over a year ago

I'm not sure if I followed your OP correctly... I think you are referring to home videos where the men are taking all the attention? If I ever made amateur porn I would be totally okay with this! Would rather the attention on them than me

By *argelabialover77Man
over a year ago

bromley

It makes no difference what bodies you have there is more to life than being gym fit .jesus go to a swinging club you will soon lose your insecurities about yourself in there

over a year ago

"It makes no difference what bodies you have there is more to life than being gym fit .jesus go to a swinging club you will soon lose your insecurities about yourself in there "

No no no theres not (said in a Will McKenzie voice from the fabulous inbetweeners) - the steroid use has tightened my balls somewhere hence the tone my vocal chords produce.

over a year ago

I feel this is a projection of your insecurity

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

People like what they like there is something creepy about people almost saying they shouldn't have an opinion.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"People like what they like there is something creepy about people almost saying they shouldn't have an opinion. "

Or "if you have an opinion it must include me because I'm wonderful"

over a year ago

"I'm wonderful""

^she is

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm wonderful"

^she is "

Shush

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

"I'm wonderful"

^she is

Shush "

Swings blushing ^^

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm wonderful"

^she is

Shush

Swings blushing ^^ "

Yes

over a year ago

london

It makes me laugh out loud the way that some people react to a post. Maybe I am watching too many documentaries Louis theroux is not on point. If an observation is made how the feck does that make someone insecure about themselves! If an observation highlights and encourages people to behave more resposponably surley that's a good thing. Blown out of proportion from not understanding written text is an obvious issue. Calm down people! My post as I say was an observation from profiles I have seen.

My new post will be how to abuse people with a view. Watch this space!!!!

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh out loud the way that some people react to a post. Maybe I am watching too many documentaries Louis theroux is not on point. If an observation is made how the feck does that make someone insecure about themselves! If an observation highlights and encourages people to behave more resposponably surley that's a good thing. Blown out of proportion from not understanding written text is an obvious issue. Calm down people! My post as I say was an observation from profiles I have seen.

My new post will be how to abuse people with a view. Watch this space!!!! "

The big question on everyons lips though is... what is a phobia of chainsaws called?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've encountered plenty of guys without gym bods who were selfish lovers so I don't see a correlation.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It makes me laugh out loud the way that some people react to a post. Maybe I am watching too many documentaries Louis theroux is not on point. If an observation is made how the feck does that make someone insecure about themselves! If an observation highlights and encourages people to behave more resposponably surley that's a good thing. Blown out of proportion from not understanding written text is an obvious issue. Calm down people! My post as I say was an observation from profiles I have seen.

Did you expect people to just agree with you, OP?

over a year ago

Oh, you wanted an echo chamber and everyone to agree with you.

over a year ago

In fairness I don't think anyone really understood your OP so not sure what we're meant to be agreeing with...

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

You know that thing? Where you make a point and everyone else completely disagrees with it and not one person sides with your line of thinking? Where you really do need to stop digging, accept that your point was maybe flawed somewhat?

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Fry's?

It's like the creamy chocolate bit from a Viscount, but with dark chocolate and no biscuit.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight, I'll be trying to remember the name.

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Fry's?

I've checked with the person who bought me them, it's Buchanan's Chocolate Peppermint Creams.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Fry's?

It's like the creamy chocolate bit from a Viscount, but with dark chocolate and no biscuit.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight, I'll be trying to remember the name."

Yo yos

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

If you fancy people who are "gym fit" you're basically fetishising them and should be imprisoned until you've seen the error in your ways.

over a year ago

"If you fancy people who are "gym fit" you're basically fetishising them and should be imprisoned until you've seen the error in your ways. "

If you like someone for any physical characteristics you are fetishizing them according to some people on Fab.....

over a year ago

never ever have I left a woman unsatisfied let me tell you that for free

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Deadlifting more than your own body weight does come in handy for something’s!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Deadlifting more than your own body weight does come in handy for something’s! "

By *iL DeVeLWoman
over a year ago

Luton

Gym fit guys are pretty nice in reality they care about themselves true but also care about you too.

over a year ago

Op sounds triggered

over a year ago

Fry's?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight, I'll be trying to remember the name."

After eight ?

over a year ago

North West

Fry's?

After eight ? "

Yes, usually free after 8 Mr Montana

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Fry's?

After eight ?

Yes, usually free after 8 Mr Montana "

I can be, too

over a year ago

Have you ever heard the saying "extinguishing someone elses flame doesn't make yours burn brighter" OP (And a few others bitching about people wanting something they aren't)?

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan
over a year ago

Daytona Beach

Well im neither so i should be all good.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Have you ever heard the saying "extinguishing someone elses flame doesn't make yours burn brighter" OP (And a few others bitching about people wanting something they aren't)? "

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

I've been watching this space for 6 hours & I've still not seen a post on how to abuse people with a view

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I've been watching this space for 6 hours & I've still not seen a post on how to abuse people with a view "

Shout insults at them from a window overlooking some nice countryside?

Post new Message to Thread