Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the best profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

or maybe not..... here it is ....

easy going guy, seeks easy going lady for shared times of great pleasure.

I'm short, fat, ugly, bald, bad BO, generally quite smelly, a poor taste in clothing and what is an iron I ask!

I have a crap job that pays extremely low and poor wages, so dont be expecting big pressies or for me to treat you to lavish meals and suppers.

I have a full set of false teeth, my own set fell out years ago due to non cleaning.

Im very unhygenic, cleaning is something I leave to the germs in the hope that they clean themselves.

I wash once a week with an old flannel, which I dip in a puddle and give myself a once over.

With regards to sex, I'm a crap shag. I'm rubbish at kissing, my false teeth usually get in the way and my breath smells like a dog. I don't know my way round a female body and i'm selfish.

My penis is in proportion, but usually is very smelly with a crater of white mucus normally crystalised into a fragrant crumbly texture, I can sense the licking of lips already.

This I guess is a result of not cleaning.

My scrotum is extremely hairy, with small red spots all over, my balls are large and I dicovered some small crabby friends down there some weeks ago.

I am generally sexually inexperienced, but would like a forceful lady to sort me out.

I do hope there are some lovely attractive ladies and or couples out there that would wish to take pity on me and help me out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

no where do i see a lol

or just kidding, ???

is he serious , pmsl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bugger i knew i meant to change something xx

over a year ago

"or maybe not..... here it is ....

easy going guy, seeks easy going lady for shared times of great pleasure.

I'm short, fat, ugly, bald, bad BO, generally quite smelly, a poor taste in clothing and what is an iron I ask!

I have a crap job that pays extremely low and poor wages, so dont be expecting big pressies or for me to treat you to lavish meals and suppers.

I have a full set of false teeth, my own set fell out years ago due to non cleaning.

Im very unhygenic, cleaning is something I leave to the germs in the hope that they clean themselves.

I wash once a week with an old flannel, which I dip in a puddle and give myself a once over.

With regards to sex, I'm a crap shag. I'm rubbish at kissing, my false teeth usually get in the way and my breath smells like a dog. I don't know my way round a female body and i'm selfish.

My penis is in proportion, but usually is very smelly with a crater of white mucus normally crystalised into a fragrant crumbly texture, I can sense the licking of lips already.

This I guess is a result of not cleaning.

My scrotum is extremely hairy, with small red spots all over, my balls are large and I dicovered some small crabby friends down there some weeks ago.

I am generally sexually inexperienced, but would like a forceful lady to sort me out.

I do hope there are some lovely attractive ladies and or couples out there that would wish to take pity on me and help me out."

Sounds lush ..... NOT!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Wonder if he gets lots of mail from people wanting to give him a good

WASH!!!!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"no where do i see a lol

or just kidding, ???

is he serious , pmsl "

just an extreemly honest man by the looks of it and it also looks as though he's beaten everyone else to the usual nasities that others bestow on some males lol, it's going to be hard to insult someone with that kind of self abuse already built in lmao

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

did he have a photo lol ?????

over a year ago

yeah he attached one, lol but said in his message he nicked it off someone lol

but it was a naked shot from behind, lol

nice ass tho who's ever it was,

he also said he would like some feed back on his profile pmsl

over a year ago

"did he have a photo lol ?????"

yep here you go lol

http://www.maurycountytn.info/Hillbilly%20Ugly%20Face.jpg

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I sooo want to meet this guy, he has an awesome sense of humour.

Post new Message to Thread