Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What was the best bit....

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

about your best sexual experience ever...?Was it the looks, the chemistry or the way you met or where you played? Perhaps you nearly got caught? What sticks in your mind as memorable to a point that just thinking about it still gives you butterflies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

The night I lost my Cherry to k sticks in my mind, her dad was a heavy weight boxing champ and I was just hoping he was asleep up stairs

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have no idea what my single best experience was, the one im having at the time is always the best.

I do remember my best sexual experience with more than one person and it wasnt a gangbang. It was just me and three guys and it was brilliant they interacted so well without having to say anything, they where all lovely guys and i still see one now over six years later

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ok its really simple it was the kisses that made it for me.. just completely melted me.

over a year ago

After 30 years of unexeptional sex suddenly meeting Sir

over a year ago

Apart from my husband giving me my first real fuck...tribbling with another woman and licking my first pussy.

over a year ago

Suprisingly it was with my ex.

We palmed the little un off on her parents for the day and went at each other from the minute they drove off to the minute they phoned to say they were ready to birng him back, bloody stupid big grins on our faces all day.........

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Spoke to someone online, we met that evening, went for a Chinese, the atmosphere was electric and the eye contact was beyond erotic

Back to mine and a bottle of champagne

The sex was crazy

over a year ago

Getting together with Pork for the first time and him giving me a double orgasm and him showing me how to give a bloke a decent BJ... Not looked back since !!

By *elestial NavigatorMan
over a year ago

The moon

For me on here it was a lady who ...had met and had fun with twice before..but the third time we met...was very special..sex wise (because I knew what she liked and she me and was a whole day of hot sexual fun) but also that we were totally comfortable in each others company and lay laughing naked in bed...over daft silly little things or comments...then cooking her a meal..watching a movie chatting about nothing in particular...more to it than just what I type here obviously...but was a day of total and utter bliss

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Not the best, I won't say that for fear of embarrrassing someone.

But a time that sticks in my mind was sensing someone walking up behind me and just whispering in my ear 'Hi sexy'. Was a time I didn't feel sexy at all and the guy just made me feel so good and opened my eyes to things

over a year ago

best for me was weekend party with a couple of swinging friends in the USA.

they had a ranch near Denver and had a open house from friday through monday and about 15 couples attended at various times over the weekend. A gf and i were staying wth them for a week.

The best part was sunday evening in a MMFF in one of the bedrooms,where all parties were bi and one couple were black and one white. best of everything for all concerned.

everyone got on so well and the atomosphere was really electric....

will never forget that evening

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Difficult to say which part of which one, some linger in the memory and bring back such good thoughts..

recall one single glance which was simply electric, sent shivers down the spine and said so much with no words spoken..

over a year ago

The first time I ever made an emotional connection with someone, I wasn't expecting it and just had a wave of emotion over take me. I guess you could say the first time I "made love" and it wasn't just sex. I'll never forget that.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Actually ive had some pretty shit hot sex over the years thinking about it

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Actually ive had some pretty shit hot sex over the years thinking about it"
I was thinking that ... as you start going down memory lane it is awesome what comes back to mind...

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Me and 3 bi guys at the club (one I had taken with me)...... a bit of it was about their looks, they were all tall, fit and lush. But in the main it was the way it all came together, it was all just so easy, so natural, it all flowed from one thing to the next to the next to the next..... and it was fucking filthy.

If I was a guy I would have been walking around with a megga stiffy for 2 weeks solid after. As it was, I just needed to flick the bean a lot.

over a year ago

Mine was with a guy I met at a Fetish event, he was this tall beautiful biker dude with a whip. We chatted for ages and then my lift said they were leaving! feck! I just knew I couldn't leave this one lol! so I stayed, he took me home later to mine and stayed for 2 days....we didn't even have sex but for that 2 days we never slept, just played and talked and played lol! it was the most erotic, satisfying time I've ever had with anyone, he left me black and blue and feeling inwardly more peaceful than I've ever felt.

....floats off down memory lane

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

One of my memorable ones was before I joined the scene, on business in Austria and after business was finished, some of us went to chill in the (mixed and nude) sauna. Got talking to a local guy and we went for a swim in the indoor/outdoor pool (non-nude) which had lots of little "nooks and crannies", bridges and corners. Just reached one of those bridges and he stopped and got hold of me and without a word pushed my red swimsuit to one side (you can guess which part...) pushed his (in my memory massive) cock inside me and started shagging me. It was unexpected, raw, sexy to the extreme and awesome...

over a year ago

That does sound all sorts of awesome

over a year ago

The moon

A memorable one (for humour...although it was a great night as it turned out).

Was working in a pub in London many moons ago.. always chatted to a girl who came in often..and one night plucked up the courage to offer to walk her home when last orders was finished...."I would like that..if you came around" she said "but its really not necesarry to walk me home I live near here anyway..just ring me when you are coming"...ever the gentleman..I said..no I insist on walking you on home..cant have a lady walking home on her own at this hour.

Sure enough my shift finished..she took my hand and I said, do you want to wear my coat on the walk home?...she just gave me a big smile and said..no I`ll be fine.. left the pub...walked 5 seconds...."well here we are" she said

she lived 2 doors down from pub!

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the less

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"A memorable one (for humour...although it was a great night as it turned out).

Was working in a pub in London many moons ago.. always chatted to a girl who came in often..and one night plucked up the courage to offer to walk her home when last orders was finished...."I would like that..if you came around" she said "but its really not necesarry to walk me home I live near here anyway..just ring me when you are coming"...ever the gentleman..I said..no I insist on walking you on home..cant have a lady walking home on her own at this hour.

Sure enough my shift finished..she took my hand and I said, do you want to wear my coat on the walk home?...she just gave me a big smile and said..no I`ll be fine.. left the pub...walked 5 seconds...."well here we are" she said

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the less"

And what happened next?

over a year ago

The moon

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the lessAnd what happened next?"

Well she invited me in for a coffee...but as I didnt drink coffee at that time said no ta and left

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the lessAnd what happened next?

Well she invited me in for a coffee...but as I didnt drink coffee at that time said no ta and left "

A man of true depth, resolve and self-discipline - how sexy!!!

over a year ago

The moon

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the lessAnd what happened next?

Well she invited me in for a coffee...but as I didnt drink coffee at that time said no ta and left A man of true depth, resolve and self-discipline - how sexy!!!"

One tries Aphrodite...one tries

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Well she invited me in for a coffee...but as I didnt drink coffee at that time said no ta and left A man of true depth, resolve and self-discipline - how sexy!!!

One tries Aphrodite...one tries "

Its a sexy trait

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

May not read as funny...but is a happy and funny memory for me none the lessAnd what happened next?"

She stole his coat lol

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch. "
Sounds like a strongly embedded memory

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch. Sounds like a strongly embedded memory "

Funny how things from a long time ago stops in your mind as if it was yesterday

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch. Sounds like a strongly embedded memory

"

Isnt it just... and the limbic system holds scents for a life time. Its the most primal and long lasting memory

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch. Sounds like a strongly embedded memory

Isnt it just... and the limbic system holds scents for a life time. Its the most primal and long lasting memory "

Since my accident my sense of smell as gone wild, people I haven't seen for ages I can smell them and know who it is very strange I know

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Isnt it just... and the limbic system holds scents for a life time. Its the most primal and long lasting memory

Since my accident my sense of smell as gone wild, people I haven't seen for ages I can smell them and know who it is very strange I know"

Trauma can induce a heightened sensitivity so that would make sense

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Since my accident my sense of smell as gone wild, people I haven't seen for ages I can smell them and know who it is very strange I knowTrauma can induce a heightened sensitivity so that would make sense "

Along with hearing, touch, taste

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Since my accident my sense of smell as gone wild, people I haven't seen for ages I can smell them and know who it is very strange I knowTrauma can induce a heightened sensitivity so that would make sense

Along with hearing, touch, taste "

Absolutely

over a year ago

Ooh yeah outside space of LCs

she literally stood on my toes, then after a few minutes we ran upstairs and jumped into the room on the right behind the ladies,

I remember the whole hour as if it was minutes ago, she had CK on, a black lacy dress and no underwear. We were utterly focused on each other, no one touched us and we didnt even realise we had been watched until we had finished (both my hubby and her boyf) amongst others.

I remeber licking her for the first time and it felt so right, I didnt want to stop, her boobs in my hands the look on her face and from the very beginning she was so bossy, we had years of fun after that until the men couldnt handle it

Also my M, when he slid into me it just felt so right, the perfect fit, he too met me at a club and was bossy from the off

sorry might have gone on a bit too much In answer to the op yes

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Ooh yeah outside space of LCs

she literally stood on my toes, then after a few minutes we ran upstairs and jumped into the room on the right behind the ladies,

I remember the whole hour as if it was minutes ago, she had CK on, a black lacy dress and no underwear. We were utterly focused on each other, no one touched us and we didnt even realise we had been watched until we had finished (both my hubby and her boyf) amongst others.

I remeber licking her for the first time and it felt so right, I didnt want to stop, her boobs in my hands the look on her face and from the very beginning she was so bossy, we had years of fun after that until the men couldnt handle it

Also my M, when he slid into me it just felt so right, the perfect fit, he too met me at a club and was bossy from the off

sorry might have gone on a bit too much In answer to the op yes "

Brilliant and very sensuous - almost makes me want to become bicurious

over a year ago

The moon

Aphrodite..you have posted one story about Austria...(while naughty was by the sounds of it a quickie )

Do you have a memory where you still to this day can remember just being left utterly exhausted,content,and satisfied and thoroughly turned on ages afterwards?

(as in when you woke up that morning you had no idea the day and events would pan out as they did)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Aphrodite..you have posted one story about Austria...(while naughty was by the sounds of it a quickie )

Do you have a memory where you still to this day can remember just being left utterly exhausted,content,and satisfied and thoroughly turned on ages afterwards?

(as in when you woke up that morning you had no idea the day and events would pan out as they did) "

The London Marathon?

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

sorry might have gone on a bit too much In answer to the op yes Brilliant and very sensuous - almost makes me want to become bicurious"

Bi now there's a thought

over a year ago

The moon

"Aphrodite..you have posted one story about Austria...(while naughty was by the sounds of it a quickie )

(as in when you woke up that morning you had no idea the day and events would pan out as they did) The London Marathon?"

I doff my cap to thee...bravo on a top class witty reply

over a year ago

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch. "

I just went goosepimply reading that one.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(as in when you woke up that morning you had no idea the day and events would pan out as they did) The London Marathon?

I doff my cap to thee...bravo on a top class witty reply "

If I started day dreaming about the long sensual encounters... I wouldn bt able to post for the rest of the evening...;-)

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

sorry might have gone on a bit too much In answer to the op yes Brilliant and very sensuous - almost makes me want to become bicurious

Bi now there's a thought "

Pinch yourself

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My first wife first night in our first house, she touched my cheek and felt like a electric shock. Even after all this time I can close my eyes and smell her scent and feel her touch.

I just went goosepimply reading that one. "

I have always thought myself lucky to have loved someone totally and without boundaries and to have the love returned

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

sorry might have gone on a bit too much In answer to the op yes Brilliant and very sensuous - almost makes me want to become bicurious

Bi now there's a thought Pinch yourself"

Prefer you too

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bi now there's a thought Pinch yourself

Prefer you too "

On my way - with OH's blessing

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Prefer you too On my way - with OH's blessing"

Such a nice chap

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prefer you too On my way - with OH's blessing

Such a nice chap "

He is specifying the football shirt I have to wear though

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Prefer you too On my way - with OH's blessing

Such a nice chap

He is specifying the football shirt I have to wear though"

That ok I am blind and it what's in it that really counts

Post new Message to Thread