Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I the victim?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If I refuse to block single men from contacting me , but complain about the amount of messages I get from men.... or should single men just grow up and stop messaging me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Fab conundrum

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think it's less about the volume and more about the content.

Example: if you state quite clearly that you only want to speak to those who support Arsenal, yet supporters of other teams were messaging you, the supporters of other teams are being disrespectful by ignoring your specific request.

over a year ago

But you wouldn’t feel popular if you blocked single guys

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

I know most of them wanna be a pain in the ass.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Amount no.

If you receive abuse, yes.

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman
over a year ago

Cumbria

And now putting a thread up on how you don't like men but don't block I cant help feeling its cock you are really after all along.

over a year ago

I'll never grow up.. I love being a child and let my inner child flourish even at 68

over a year ago

"And now putting a thread up on how you don't like men but don't block I cant help feeling its cock you are really after all along. "

You sound like my Barbara. Bless her x

over a year ago

Both

By *uziebabyWoman
over a year ago

Worcester

Filters are there to use OP not to look at

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

If it really bothers you then use your filters and go search for yourself.

over a year ago

I enjoy the blocking power when the inevitable nice cock message appears way to state the obvious ya

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

I leave everything open and will always be civil if approached by a male.

I just like seeing the messages tab lit up

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"If I refuse to block single men from contacting me , but complain about the amount of messages I get from men.... or should single men just grow up and stop messaging me?"

Sure, they SHOULD stop messaging you, just like smokers SHOULD stop messaging me (for example). But this is Fab, and 90% of the people on here don’t care if they fit your stated preferences. Plus all the “Fab straight” guys probably don’t help, because it gives the general impression that straight men can be persuaded. And so many straight men on here take the “try enough car doors and eventually one will open” approach, so I imagine the bi and gay ones do as well.

over a year ago

You could go no win no fee i have a number keeps calling i can pass on your details

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Well a gay guy once told me. "If he hasn't blocked makes he is up for some cock" I am not sure if its true but I guess a lot of bi/gay males think that way.

over a year ago

"Well a gay guy once told me. "If he hasn't blocked makes he is up for some cock" I am not sure if its true but I guess a lot of bi/gay males think that way. "

They might wanna chat about football

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Well a gay guy once told me. "If he hasn't blocked makes he is up for some cock" I am not sure if its true but I guess a lot of bi/gay males think that way. "

So they're asking for it?

over a year ago

The hypocrisy on here is astonishing.......

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The hypocrisy on here is astonishing......."

OK

over a year ago

I say block. I block all women from messaging, and MF couples. I have nothing against women and couples, but I'm not looking to meet either so the block helps them not waste their time.

Why wouldn't you block?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I say block. I block all women from messaging, and MF couples. I have nothing against women and couples, but I'm not looking to meet either so the block helps them not waste their time.

Why wouldn't you block?"

Block those you're not looking for.

Those you are looking for, manage as you see fit.

Schrödinger's single female: too stupid to work out how filters work but also too bitchy to let interested people message her.

I'm glad some guys get the struggle

over a year ago

"I say block. I block all women from messaging, and MF couples. I have nothing against women and couples, but I'm not looking to meet either so the block helps them not waste their time.

Why wouldn't you block?

Schrödinger's single female: too stupid to work out how filters work but also too bitchy to let interested people message her.

I'm glad some guys get the struggle "

I literally can't work out if you're calling me bitchy and stupid I must be stupid haha

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why wouldn't you block?

I'm glad some guys get the struggle

I literally can't work out if you're calling me bitchy and stupid I must be stupid haha"

Neither. I'm speaking to the general issue. Apologies

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Just ignore what u dont want to receive? X

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not a victim OP and in an ideal world those guys would read your profile and not message you, but utopia doesn't exist and in the realistic world there has to come a level of acceptance (regardless of gender) that you will get messages from people you aren't looking for - the key is how you deal with that.

You either set filters accordingly to minimise that, or you accept that you'll get those messages and just delete them if they're of no interest - it's what I do and works perfectly well for me.

over a year ago

"Just ignore what u dont want to receive? X"

No that’s to easy. The way is to use your status to purposely offend anyone that’s not your preference so they don’t send anymore messages

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just ignore what u dont want to receive? X

No that’s to easy. The way is to use your status to purposely offend anyone that’s not your preference so they don’t send anymore messages "

Maybe don't be so easily offended?

over a year ago

No that’s to easy. The way is to use your status to purposely offend anyone that’s not your preference so they don’t send anymore messages

Maybe don't be so easily offended?"

Who said I was

over a year ago

"Not a victim OP and in an ideal world those guys would read your profile and not message you, but utopia doesn't exist and in the realistic world there has to come a level of acceptance (regardless of gender) that you will get messages from people you aren't looking for - the key is how you deal with that.

You either set filters accordingly to minimise that, or you accept that you'll get those messages and just delete them if they're of no interest - it's what I do and works perfectly well for me."

You honestly are the most consistent poster on this forum... I may not agree with everything you post... But you have earned my respect for being true to your ideals... I tip my hat to you.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Who said I was "

Shrug. That's the way these things go isn't it? People are too easily offended, freeze peach?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, surely.

over a year ago

Who said I was

Shrug. That's the way these things go isn't it? People are too easily offended, freeze peach?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, surely."

I see the local updates daily. I search and see certain status updates. It don’t in anyway offend me. It’s just words on the tinternet and I’m happy in my skin. Was just saying what I see

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Who said I was

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, surely.

I see the local updates daily. I search and see certain status updates. It don’t in anyway offend me. It’s just words on the tinternet and I’m happy in my skin. Was just saying what I see "

Ok. No worries. I'm talking in general terms.

over a year ago

"If I refuse to block single men from contacting me , but complain about the amount of messages I get from men.... or should single men just grow up and stop messaging me?

Sure, they SHOULD stop messaging you, just like smokers SHOULD stop messaging me (for example). But this is Fab, and 90% of the people on here don’t care if they fit your stated preferences. Plus all the “Fab straight” guys probably don’t help, because it gives the general impression that straight men can be persuaded.

**And so many straight men on here take the “try enough car doors and eventually one will open” approach, so I imagine the bi and gay ones do as well. "

** Brilliant analogy!

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"The hypocrisy on here is astonishing......."

What hypocrisy?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"If I refuse to block single men from contacting me , but complain about the amount of messages I get from men.... or should single men just grow up and stop messaging me?

Sure, they SHOULD stop messaging you, just like smokers SHOULD stop messaging me (for example). But this is Fab, and 90% of the people on here don’t care if they fit your stated preferences. Plus all the “Fab straight” guys probably don’t help, because it gives the general impression that straight men can be persuaded.

**And so many straight men on here take the “try enough car doors and eventually one will open” approach, so I imagine the bi and gay ones do as well.

** Brilliant analogy! "

I can’t take credit for it, a man actually said that to me about a friend’s pulling technique many years ago and it stayed with me. Seems very appropriate for Fab.

over a year ago

I use filters yet have a surprising amount of 99 year old very handsome men that look incredibly young for their ages messaging me.

over a year ago

"The hypocrisy on here is astonishing.......

What hypocrisy?"

My green arrow will be the key to the truth you seek......

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You can self-determine and identify, ss only you will know your inner struggles, secondary-gains etc

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"The hypocrisy on here is astonishing.......

What hypocrisy?

My green arrow will be the key to the truth you seek......"

I’m sorry but I’m not reading through 35 threads to find out, I’m genuinely in the dark as to what you mean and was hoping you’d explain.

Post new Message to Thread