By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

WHat a lovely way of getting my attention

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

in my opinion - and I drive about 500 - 600 miles a week that men are the worst drivers. Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Statistically its the under 25s that are bad drivers and the insurance companies agree.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Old, when does that kick in?

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

oi I'm a good driver its men that are dangerous!!!they are usually too busy showing off to concentrate!!!

over a year ago

"slow and dangerous "
Put your hard hat on,you in for a rough ride with this post.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

haha isn't sexism hilarious LOL!!111!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I do about 25 to 30 k a year, touch wood never caused an accident, am an advanced driver and absolutely love driving including long distance. I enjoy speed and am fortunate to have quick reaction...

I rest my case, your honour...;-)

over a year ago

Statistics prove that Males under the age of 25 are the worst drivers. Hence why insurance companies used to charge them more!!!!!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I would wave the white flag now dude, then use it to wank into...

easier, quicker............. and less painful

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

;) now i got will i keep it xx

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"I do about 25 to 30 k a year, touch wood never caused an accident, am an advanced driver and absolutely love driving including long distance. I enjoy speed and am fortunate to have quick reaction...

I rest my case, your honour...;-)"

I knew there was something about you I adored

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so tht must mean after that age its all women tht are bad xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I do about 25 to 30 k a year, touch wood never caused an accident, am an advanced driver and absolutely love driving including long distance. I enjoy speed and am fortunate to have quick reaction...

I knew there was something about you I adored"

shhhhhh we will be told off again for getting too intimate on here

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"so tht must mean after that age its all women tht are bad xx"

They will be .... very bad if you continue upsetting them...;-)

over a year ago

I rest my case, your honour...;-)"

well lets test that theory, I want a long distance wank, and bj...while ur driving!

over a year ago

"I would wave the white flag now dude, then use it to wank into...

easier, quicker............. and less painful "

Don't I know they charge too much!

I'm under 25 and do about 40000 miles a year and touch wood in 5 years no accidents

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

my car has been hit twice..... both times by MEN!!! have had to apply emergency brakes twice last month both times MEN pulling out in front of me on roundabout s.....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

well lets test that theory, I want a long distance wank, and bj...while ur driving!"

yep, can multitask and have actually done that... mind you it was on a quiet stretch of the motorway and late at night, so little traffic...;-)

over a year ago

My next door neighbor is 86 she Has a mini Cooper soft top and floors it lol

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"slow and dangerous "

over a year ago

"My next door neighbor is 86 she Has a mini Cooper soft top and floors it lol"

So much respect for her! Give her a high 5 from me mate!

over a year ago

Some men are terrible drivers, some women are terrible drivers, some young people are terrible drivers and so are some old people too. Who'd have thunk it

over a year ago

Ive seen plenty of men and women of all ages drive badly.

majority are utterly idiotic and some time or another. Too many are selfish and think they own the road.

Around the Preston and Sheffield areas there are drivers who cannot drive to save their own skin.

over a year ago

The biggest contributor to road accidents is speed. not driving too slow but excess speed. all surveys show that it is generally men 18 to 50 that drive the fastest and cause the most accidents. so sorry you are wrong on most counts..

The biggest contributor to accidents amongst elderly drivers is poor vision

it is estimated that 40% of over 70s, that drive, would fail the recognised number plate test as required by law.

a swinging friend of mine is an optician and almost every day will see elderly drivers who deny that their vision is substandard and refuse to wear glasses to drive.

sadly the opticians cannot make them, nor report them, as it is a breach of patient confidentiality and data protection regulations.

She has even offered to make free spex to one old guy cos he was a danger to drive and he flatly refused.

whilst at 70, you have to fill in a medical questionaire to reapply for your licence, if you tick the right boxes and say you can read a number plate, the DVLA do not check unless you declare certain medical conditions.

over a year ago

"My next door neighbor is 86 she Has a mini Cooper soft top and floors it lol"

reminds me of Laine..shhh

I mean the mini and the flooring it part..

over a year ago

"Some men are terrible drivers, some women are terrible drivers, some young people are terrible drivers and so are some old people too. Who'd have thunk it"

Captain spunklit?

over a year ago

"My next door neighbor is 86 she Has a mini Cooper soft top and floors it lol

I mean the mini and the flooring it part.."

.... scared you good didn't I?......

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

I have to wear glasses and only because I can't see a licence plate from the required distance what's the issue mine make me feel sexy!!!

over a year ago

.... scared you good didn't I?...... "

yes but u kept flashing ur fanny in that trench coat..i was like a dazzzled deer unable to escape! xxxx

over a year ago

Must agree with you, better if they were in a vehicle of some kind to stop them getting run over.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

just ban caravans and all our troubles would be over. However, being the fair minded type of guy that I am I wouldn't ban them completely they can have between 2 and 3 am on a Wednesday morning

over a year ago

yes but u kept flashing ur fanny in that trench coat..i was like a dazzzled deer unable to escape! xxxx"

Paddy you held onto the underside of you seat the whole time .... your hands couldn't wander .... method in my mad driving. xxx

over a year ago

yes but u kept flashing ur fanny in that trench coat..i was like a dazzzled deer unable to escape! xxxx

Paddy you held onto the underside of you seat the whole time .... your hands couldn't wander .... method in my mad driving. xxx"

still the best blowjob in motion I've ever had though..

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"I have to wear glasses and only because I can't see a licence plate from the required distance what's the issue mine make me feel sexy!!!"
what's a licence plate ?

Do you newbie a number plate ? Bloody americanisms

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Why do people respond to such drivel?

(recognise i have just done so)

but its clearly a _iewpoint / opinion meant to wind folk up and its baseless tbh..

By *uirkygirlCouple
over a year ago

Quirkyville

its the same thing does it matter how I say it? I think not!!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Why do people respond to such drivel?

(recognise i have just done so)

but its clearly a _iewpoint / opinion meant to wind folk up and its baseless tbh..

"

I took it as a bit of tongue and cheek fun thinking nobody could seriously say and MEAN anything like this today?

over a year ago

ME LINDA DRIVES ME EVERY WHERE lol

and got to say what ive saw women are the better drivers . there better to ride as well lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay bought his ex wife a bmw converable in february for her birthday, he wouldnt have bought her it if he didnt think she would be safe in it. (note i said ex wife, cant wait for my 50th lol)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Oh i should of said it was for her 70th birthday

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Not guilty on both accounts .. I have an SLK I am neither slow nor a bad driver..

How many men do you see holding a fone whilst driving..

over a year ago

My hubby has taken his car off the road,

we think 70 is to old to be driving.

Years ago there werent as many women drivers, they got married and stayed at home to look after their hubbys and kids.

Which wasnt such a bad thing realy.

These days there is too much trafic on the roads.

over a year ago

Christ they get on me nerves!

They break for no reason, they brake if they don't need too, such as for a car coming the other way, a slow sign, a speed camera sign!

They drive too slow, they use the wrong gear, they hesitate at junctions or roundabouts, they use the wrong lane, they pull out of you when your doing 60 - 70 MPH plus!

They can't reverse or park in stupid places!

By *jeasyriderMan
over a year ago

near paisley

old men are the worst

they show no respect for others using the road

like myself I love cycling

I was turning right he over took me almost went head on he got stop by the police and got a ticket(I almost went into him)could not believe what he did

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"slow and dangerous "

There is no need to write a label for your pic - it's plain that you are both slow and dangerous.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"slow and dangerous

There is no need to write a label for your pic - it's plain that you are both slow and dangerous."

I am trying not to spill the drink...

over a year ago

i know we've all been there (well those of us who drive) but learner drivers frustrate me lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"i know we've all been there (well those of us who drive) but learner drivers frustrate me lol "
TBH I have no probs with learners as they are just that... learners! I havea problem with drivers who should know better and yet continue to drive aggressively; equally I have problems with those who are essentially too dopey or even thick to be in charge of a broomstick... let alone vehicle. I think driving tests should include CAT and EI tests - I am serious!

over a year ago

whats a CAT and EI test?

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The driver who ran into the back of me at traffic lights because (and I quote) "it's not my fault my flip flop got tangled in the pedals", this being the same driver who had a small baby in the car and didn't check the childs welfare until I asked if the child was alright about ten mins after the accident... was a man!!

As a direct result I can no longer get both feet behind my ears and my hip occasionally locks at awkward moments

Men are often over-confident and aggressive drivers, traits which cause far more serious accidents than over cautious and timid driving - for example when they get irate at the slow driver ahead and over take on blind corners...

And yes, as another poster said, the drivers who sail past narrowly missing me cos they're on their phone are 95% men.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"whats a CAT and EI test?"

Apologies, CAT is Cognitive Ability Test (intelligence test) and EI is Emotional Intelligence Test - both would form part of an overall picture of somebody's ability and suitability behind a wheel.

over a year ago

Bad news though your age are top of the league for worst drivers (and with your comment I can see why as you obviously think the roadway system is a grand prix race track) and the elderly are in 2nd place

over a year ago

"The biggest contributor to road accidents is speed. not driving too slow but excess speed. all surveys show that it is generally men 18 to 50 that drive the fastest and cause the most accidents. so sorry you are wrong on most counts..

it is estimated that 40% of over 70s, that drive, would fail the recognised number plate test as required by law.

a swinging friend of mine is an optician and almost every day will see elderly drivers who deny that their vision is substandard and refuse to wear glasses to drive.

sadly the opticians cannot make them, nor report them, as it is a breach of patient confidentiality and data protection regulations.

She has even offered to make free spex to one old guy cos he was a danger to drive and he flatly refused.

whilst at 70, you have to fill in a medical questionaire to reapply for your licence, if you tick the right boxes and say you can read a number plate, the DVLA do not check unless you declare certain medical conditions."

And what is annoying they are responsible for retiring from driving, you cannot report them and nor can you report anyone else you believe is a dangerous driver, I know I have tried

over a year ago

"whats a CAT and EI test?

Apologies, CAT is Cognitive Ability Test (intelligence test) and EI is Emotional Intelligence Test - both would form part of an overall picture of somebody's ability and suitability behind a wheel. "

i had to do a CAT test as a year 7 pupil in secondary school.. wonder if its the same one

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"The biggest contributor to road accidents is speed. not driving too slow but excess speed. all surveys show that it is generally men 18 to 50 that drive the fastest and cause the most accidents. so sorry you are wrong on most counts..

whilst at 70, you have to fill in a medical questionaire to reapply for your licence, if you tick the right boxes and say you can read a number plate, the DVLA do not check unless you declare certain medical conditions."

I know you have to reapply at 70 but i can assure you there is lots of people that are not 70 that do not inform the dvla of medical conditions

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"My hubby has taken his car off the road,

we think 70 is to old to be driving.

Years ago there werent as many women drivers, they got married and stayed at home to look after their hubbys and kids.

Which wasnt such a bad thing realy.

These days there is too much trafic on the roads."

Flips sake .. my mother was still driving at 89...up to 6 weeks before she died..

I have no intention of giving up driving in 7/8 years time.. Unless i develop alzheimers of course..

over a year ago

Funny thread. Reminds me of that joke where the bloke starts shagging his wife from behind and tells her that her sister's a better shag. Then he holds on for dear life....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Jay cant give up driving anyway as hes my personal chauffer

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Apologies, CAT is Cognitive Ability Test (intelligence test) and EI is Emotional Intelligence Test - both would form part of an overall picture of somebody's ability and suitability behind a wheel.

i had to do a CAT test as a year 7 pupil in secondary school.. wonder if its the same one "

I am just saying that there is more to driving than spinning the wheel, stopping and starting... your personality can make you a safer driver or a complete and utter lunatic and psychopath on the road. We reported to the police somebody on our way back this weekend for very dangerous over and undertaking, cutting up several drivers, driving approx 5 inches behind my bumper and various other refined techniques. It was horrendous!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

i had to do a CAT test as a year 7 pupil in secondary school.. wonder if its the same one I am just saying that there is more to driving than spinning the wheel, stopping and starting... your personality can make you a safer driver or a complete and utter lunatic and psychopath on the road. We reported to the police somebody on our way back this weekend for very dangerous over and undertaking, cutting up several drivers, driving approx 5 inches behind my bumper and various other refined techniques. It was horrendous! "

PS The driver was male, in his early twenties and, what made it worse, was carrying a young girl as a front passenger.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I may learn to drive, as long as noone tells the dvla i will be fine

Post new Message to Thread