Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unbelievable girl I went to school with has signed up on here advice needed

Jump to newest

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Advice needed i girl I went to school with has signed up on here and she's still unbelievably fit, obviously 100% discretion, but how should I handle it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know who you mean.

She’s a decent shag.

Makes weak tea though.

over a year ago

Ah high five

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Could be awkward did you know her well from school personally if it was me I’d avoid my friend and his partner are on here and he knew I was no dramas I just don’t bother them

over a year ago

Just message her and start chatting

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

She sent me a friend request

over a year ago

As it was probably 25 years ago what’s the issue? I thought you must be 18 or very young when I saw the thread.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Shh ..say hi ... don't tell anyone else ...any fit birds around that I went to school with please pm me xx

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

There’s a few birds that I was in school with that I’d love to see on here......

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"As it was probably 25 years ago what’s the issue? I thought you must be 18 or very young when I saw the thread."

We went to middle school and Upper school together i fancied her back then and still think she's fit she's on my Facebook lives very local she has split from her relationship and am married

over a year ago

"As it was probably 25 years ago what’s the issue? I thought you must be 18 or very young when I saw the thread.

We went to middle school and Upper school together i fancied her back then and still think she's fit she's on my Facebook lives very local she has split from her relationship and am married "

Ask her for a 3some with the wife.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"As it was probably 25 years ago what’s the issue? I thought you must be 18 or very young when I saw the thread.

We went to middle school and Upper school together i fancied her back then and still think she's fit she's on my Facebook lives very local she has split from her relationship and am married "

so you’re not 100% honest then as you state in you’re profile or does the wife know you’re slinking about on fab ?

over a year ago

We went to middle school and Upper school together i fancied her back then and still think she's fit she's on my Facebook lives very local she has split from her relationship and am married so you’re not 100% honest then as you state in you’re profile or does the wife know you’re slinking about on fab ? "

Of course wife doesn't know as he cannot accommodate and needs to be discreet

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Think I’ll just sit back and watch the poor op get a thrashing hope he’s got a tin hat at the ready as I think he’s in for some incoming

over a year ago

has this school person indicated she wants some in the last 25 or so years or is she grieving a lost relationship do u talk regular?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/20 07:01:54]

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Advice needed i girl I went to school with has signed up on here and she's still unbelievably fit, obviously 100% discretion, but how should I handle it?"

I would not be happy if someone i knew on here messaged me. If she was interested in you then she would message through facebook.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Advice needed i girl I went to school with has signed up on here and she's still unbelievably fit, obviously 100% discretion, but how should I handle it?"

Advice is grow up OP.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Shots fired ^^

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

All sounds bit to close to home! X

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Divorce your wife so you can have some fun with this woman

over a year ago

"Divorce your wife so you can have some fun with this woman "

Maybe he wasn't thinking of spending that much

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Ignore the unwarranted rude responses.

OP, just send a message saying hello. Don’t bang on about knowing her or make a big thing out of it, that just creeps women out. Just send a message like she was anyone else. Think with your head, not your dick, when composing said message.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

He asked for advice and was given it along with a little leg pulling

over a year ago

Green arrow

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

"He asked for advice and was given it along with a little leg pulling "

As well as some unnecessarily rude retorts.

over a year ago

If you fit what she is looking for then go for it. If not then block and forget, don't message her saying I know who you are, you'll really freak her out.

over a year ago

So you are definitely a shoe in so what are you waiting for.

T

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"He asked for advice and was given it along with a little leg pulling

As well as some unnecessarily rude retorts."

well let’s face it he was always going to get a bit of stick especially when he says he’s honest and reliable I wonder what his wife would say as I said he asked for advice and got it it’s up to him how he takes it as a regular on the forums you often know how these type of posts go

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Personally we wouldnt go there we try to keep our fab life separate. So we tend not to go too close to home... That and the wife has a saying... dont shit where you eat

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Message her the same as you would anyone else that you took a fancy too OP.

If she responds, great.

If not, forget and move on.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Has she got public face pics on her profile ?

over a year ago

Yeah, I remember you! . The short, chubby kid at the back of my maths class, with the runny nose and the funny smell emanating from your PE bag!

over a year ago

"Yeah, I remember you! . The short, chubby kid at the back of my maths class, with the runny nose and the funny smell emanating from your PE bag! "

I haven’t changed a bit

over a year ago

Just start chatting to her. What's the issue? Xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why not message her on Facebook ?

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The same way as you would handle any other grown woman.

If she does not respond then she probably does not want to get involved, but on the other hand she might be hoping you are on here and read her post.

over a year ago

"Advice needed i girl I went to school with has signed up on here and she's still unbelievably fit, obviously 100% discretion, but how should I handle it?

Advice is grow up OP. "

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

My advice OP? If you mention school and face book in your message and you are going to look like a stalker.

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

"Yeah, I remember you! . The short, chubby kid at the back of my maths class, with the runny nose and the funny smell emanating from your PE bag! "

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

Chances are she won't respond anyway. If she's as attractive as you say then her inbox will overflowing and is unlikely to pick you out. I wouldn't go there either way

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Is she that pretty little red haired girl?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Probably not starting a thread about her would be a start?

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Just start chatting to her. What's the issue? Xx"

His wife

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

But where you nice to her in school I got a message from a dude in school who called me a ginger witch that went well for him I love karma

over a year ago

Is this an example of discrete

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state.

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state."

You also can't get offended when you ask for advice and get advice

By *iL DeVeLWoman
over a year ago

Luton

You are assuming she is interested she more then likely isn't.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state."
no body is pretending to be perfect yes some including me can be a bit judgemental but you asked for advice and got it probably not what you expected but welcome to the forums and I pointed out you had honest and reliable but you’re married but you don’t mention that in you’re profile so expect to get people picking you up on it I don’t know you’re situation at home perhaps the wife is happy with you on here I don’t know and tbh don’t care really

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state.

You also can't get offended when you ask for advice and get advice"

So true but some comments contain zero advice and this is the same regarding many post's from various people

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Advice needed i girl I went to school with has signed up on here and she's still unbelievably fit, obviously 100% discretion, but how should I handle it?

You are assuming she is interested she more then likely isn't. "

I never said she was interested that was all me about her, just the fact she's registered on here is what I was on about

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

I wod be absolutely mortified if someone I knew contacted on here. Have you thought that you could contact her on here... Then she goes straight to your wife.

Because I would...

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

"Chances are she won't respond anyway. If she's as attractive as you say then her inbox will overflowing and is unlikely to pick you out. I wouldn't go there either way"

I'm assuming if they're Facebook friends she also knows he is married.

over a year ago

Are you 12 OP?

Just send her a message

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state. no body is pretending to be perfect yes some including me can be a bit judgemental but you asked for advice and got it probably not what you expected but welcome to the forums and I pointed out you had honest and reliable but you’re married but you don’t mention that in you’re profile so expect to get people picking you up on it I don’t know you’re situation at home perhaps the wife is happy with you on here I don’t know and tbh don’t care really "

Advice good or bad is advice trying to predict me as a person isn't advice and that's what is sometimes frustrating on various post's going away from the post topic or questions ect ect too many people looking for negatives to show people up if possible looking for medles

over a year ago

"Are you 12 OP?

Just send her a message"

Is he 12!

There’s a thread by a chick today titled poo poo head.

I almost spat my alphabetti spaghetti out.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Its amazing how some people can think they so perfect to cast judgements on mine or others situations when it's all guess work. This site is for all married, single, singles in relationships, bi, tv's ect ect and it's straight forward you don't have to interact with people you don't like the looks of or they beliefs. While also very happy not respecting people's mental state. no body is pretending to be perfect yes some including me can be a bit judgemental but you asked for advice and got it probably not what you expected but welcome to the forums and I pointed out you had honest and reliable but you’re married but you don’t mention that in you’re profile so expect to get people picking you up on it I don’t know you’re situation at home perhaps the wife is happy with you on here I don’t know and tbh don’t care really

Advice good or bad is advice trying to predict me as a person isn't advice and that's what is sometimes frustrating on various post's going away from the post topic or questions ect ect too many people looking for negatives to show people up if possible looking for medles "

well for the record I’m not after showing people up some do that themselves I’m not having a go I gave you advice in my first post then I had a look at you’re profile and pointed something out that’s all and I’m after no medals

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Are you 12 OP?

Just send her a message

Is he 12!

I almost spat my alphabetti spaghetti out."

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Is this an example of discrete "

At what point have I mentioned anything about the person in question to reveille her identity?

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

If you recognise he then she must have photos up so are you going to put some up and send a face picture to her then?

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

If you recognise he then she must have photos up so are you going to put some up and send a face picture to her then?"

I've not messaged her and I've decided not to, however if she's message's me I will reply honestly revelling myself and for her not to worry about her being on here northing will go any further away from this site as like northing would regarding my pervious meets

over a year ago

Blimey OP

What are the chances of that?

over a year ago

I wod be absolutely mortified if someone I knew contacted on here. Have you thought that you could contact her on here... Then she goes straight to your wife.

Because I would...

"

So you’d understand if someone who knows you in real life spotted you on here and told your manager at work?

over a year ago

"Are you 12 OP?

Just send her a message

Is he 12!

I almost spat my alphabetti spaghetti out."

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

"Is this an example of discrete

At what point have I mentioned anything about the person in question to reveille her identity? "

Well by using simple deduction I'm pretty sure I've worked out who you're talking about...

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

If you recognise he then she must have photos up so are you going to put some up and send a face picture to her then?

I've not messaged her and I've decided not to, however if she's message's me I will reply honestly revelling myself and for her not to worry about her being on here northing will go any further away from this site as like northing would regarding my pervious meets "

Just message her saying you missed the change to finger bang her behind the bike sheds, what you doing on Thursday

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

Because I would...

So you’d understand if someone who knows you in real life spotted you on here and told your manager at work?

"

That is not even comparable...

If a married man messaged me on any form of dating site and I knew his wife/that he was married, yes I would tell her. I'd rather risk getting a mouthful of abuse than not saying anything. Nothing to do with fab.. It's the being married and approaching me that I'm talking about.

And so what if someone went to tell my boss at work I was on a swinging site? The type of person I am I could imagine then saying "not surprised"... They would be more embarrassed than me tbh.

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Because I would...

If a married man messaged me on any form of dating site and I knew his wife/that he was married, yes I would tell her. I'd rather risk getting a mouthful of abuse than not saying anything. Nothing to do with fab.. It's the being married and approaching me that I'm talking about.

And so what if someone went to tell my boss at work I was on a swinging site? The type of person I am I could imagine then saying "not surprised"... They would be more embarrassed than me tbh.

"

As seeing your on a swinging site and not a standard dating site I would put my house on you having been messaged by a profile that is married or in a relationship at some stage!!!!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Because I would...

As seeing your on a swinging site and not a standard dating site I would put my house on you having been messaged by a profile that is married or in a relationship at some stage!!!!!"

You'll only have half a house if that .if the wife catches up with you

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

Because I would...

As seeing your on a swinging site and not a standard dating site I would put my house on you having been messaged by a profile that is married or in a relationship at some stage!!!!!"

Of course I have. I say no thanks as I don't like to date cheats.

What I am saying is that no matter what site it is on.. If I knew the man was married who approached me and knew his wife also I would tell her.

I'm obviously assuming that as this lady is on Facebook she knows you're married...

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Because I would...

As seeing your on a swinging site and not a standard dating site I would put my house on you having been messaged by a profile that is married or in a relationship at some stage!!!!!

What I am saying is that no matter what site it is on.. If I knew the man was married who approached me and knew his wife also I would tell her.

I'm obviously assuming that as this lady is on Facebook she knows you're married... "

In that case you should of joined a dating site and not a swinging site then.

I've started a forum questioning people that are against seeing people in any form of relationship should they of joined a dating site instead of a swinging site

over a year ago

Bollocks.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Bollocks."

Smooth or hairy, what's your favorite

over a year ago

"Bollocks.

Smooth or hairy, what's your favorite "

Nobody likes hairy asshole and bollocks

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Just message her and start chatting"

But do t hide your identity!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Just message her and start chatting

But do t hide your identity! "

And don’t be a cheating bawbag

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Bollocks.

Nobody likes hairy asshole and bollocks "

Nobody at all? Where is the diversity in that

over a year ago

"Bollocks.

Nobody likes hairy asshole and bollocks

Nobody at all? Where is the diversity in that "

I am nobody

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Because I would...

I'm obviously assuming that as this lady is on Facebook she knows you're married...

I've started a forum questioning people that are against seeing people in any form of relationship should they of joined a dating site instead of a swinging site "

Swinging isn’t cheating .... if your wife doesn’t know you shouldn’t on here. Simple ....

By *ella chow OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Because I would...

I've started a forum questioning people that are against seeing people in any form of relationship should they of joined a dating site instead of a swinging site

Swinging isn’t cheating .... if your wife doesn’t know you shouldn’t on here. Simple .... "

Thank you and also may I add they may not be able to accommodate due to having children or have no face pictures public due to wanting to keep things a little more private

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Because I would...

Swinging isn’t cheating .... if your wife doesn’t know you shouldn’t on here. Simple ....

Thank you and also may I add they may not be able to accommodate due to having children or have no face pictures public due to wanting to keep things a little more private "

I have no face picture ...... nor explicit photos. If you can’t accommodate due to children at home it’s quite easy to state that in your profile. The default assumption is - however - married. It’s the married and cheating that are spoiling it for others tbh.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

"Bollocks.

Smooth or hairy, what's your favorite "

Smooth please mmmmm

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

Because I would...

I've started a forum questioning people that are against seeing people in any form of relationship should they of joined a dating site instead of a swinging site "

You do realise you've just said swinging, and fab is for cheats.

I'm perfectly entitled to be on fab which is a "swinging" site and still refuse to meet cheats (MARRIED PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SEX BEHIND THEIR PARTNERS BACK - WITHOUT THEM KNOWING).. Capitals for emphasis...

And as I've said which you don't seem to understand..

" if a married man approached me for sex, and I knew his wife.. Then I would tell her her husband asked me for sex.. From an online site. Doesnt matter if its a swinging, fetish, Jewish, Christian, sugar daddy, or normals dating site - He is asking me for sex. So as I knew his wife and felt she deserves to know her husband was cheating on her..

What that has to do with me being on a swinging site I am not sure..

You know she won't want you don't you. If she's known your married.. And you're both on Facebook - if she had wanted you that much she wod have made a move.

over a year ago

"If you fit what she is looking for then go for it. If not then block and forget, don't message her saying I know who you are, you'll really freak her out. "

This

If someone messaged me to say they knew me I'd be really freaked out and would probably block them lol

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Because I would...

I'm perfectly entitled to be on fab which is a "swinging" site and still refuse to meet cheats (MARRIED PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SEX BEHIND THEIR PARTNERS BACK - WITHOUT THEM KNOWING).. Capitals for emphasis...

" if a married man approached me for sex, and I knew his wife.. Then I would tell her her husband asked me for sex.. From an online site. Doesnt matter if its a swinging, fetish, Jewish, Christian, sugar daddy, or normals dating site - He is asking me for sex. So as I knew his wife and felt she deserves to know her husband was cheating on her..

You know she won't want you don't you. If she's known your married.. And you're both on Facebook - if she had wanted you that much she wod have made a move. "

All of this with bells on.... fab isn’t a site for cheaters.

over a year ago

Because I would...

You know she won't want you don't you. If she's known your married.. And you're both on Facebook - if she had wanted you that much she wod have made a move. "

Could you point me in the direction of the Jewish swinging site please

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

Because I would...

You know she won't want you don't you. If she's known your married.. And you're both on Facebook - if she had wanted you that much she wod have made a move.

Could you point me in the direction of the Jewish swinging site please "

Jdate. Don't com.

Post new Message to Thread