Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Minor sport?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Off to Manchester soon, can the mighty Rhinos make it 3 in a row. A fantastic sport played by the fittest hardest sportsmen in the world.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Off to Manchester soon, can the mighty Rhinos make it 3 in a row. A fantastic sport played by the fittest hardest sportsmen in the world.

"

Yeah right!!!

Ever seen full mens Lacrosse?

Ouch!!!

Only ever coached and played mixed Lacrosse, not keen on broken fingers (and other bones) every week!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thai Boxing and mixed martial arts

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Coached some proby (teenagers in trouble with the law) kids at basketball a few times..... little bastards!!!! Non contact my ass...... spent as much time mopping up blood (usually mine) off the floor as coaching.

Until I clotheslined one particularly obnoxious little (well, about 6ft) specimen, then they kept the jabs and kicks to each other.

over a year ago

"Coached some proby (teenagers in trouble with the law) kids at basketball a few times..... little bastards!!!! Non contact my ass...... spent as much time mopping up blood (usually mine) off the floor as coaching.

Until I clotheslined one particularly obnoxious little (well, about 6ft) specimen, then they kept the jabs and kicks to each other. "

Oooh your so hard

over a year ago

"Off to Manchester soon, can the mighty Rhinos make it 3 in a row. A fantastic sport played by the fittest hardest sportsmen in the world.

"

its rugby league the girls version of rugby union lol lol lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Thai Boxing and mixed martial arts "

Atemi Goshin Jitsu........

atemi means "to attack the weak points"...

legal moves included head-butting, forearm smashes to the side of the head, axe kicks, ...... you get the idea.... think traditional samuri unarmed combat mixed with cage fighting.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"its rugby league the girls version of rugby union lol lol lol "

i second that!!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Coached some proby (teenagers in trouble with the law) kids at basketball a few times..... little bastards!!!! Non contact my ass...... spent as much time mopping up blood (usually mine) off the floor as coaching.

Until I clotheslined one particularly obnoxious little (well, about 6ft) specimen, then they kept the jabs and kicks to each other.

Oooh your so hard "

Ooooh so when you bouncing on my lap you noticed the effect you had on me lol!!!

over a year ago

"its rugby league the girls version of rugby union lol lol lol

i second that!!!"

too right lol

over a year ago

Oooh your so hard

Ooooh so when you bouncing on my lap you noticed the effect you had on me lol!!!

"

I thought it was a biro

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Oooh your so hard "

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

over a year ago

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

"

In your dreams sunshine

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine "

Oooh..... and a mind reader as well!!!

over a year ago

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

Oooh..... and a mind reader as well!!!"

One has many hidden talents *sharpens claws*

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

One has many hidden talents *sharpens claws* "

My cat got claws...... he's a softie too.....

I know how to keep you happy.... popcorn, jaffas and caramac...

here kitty kitty!!!

over a year ago

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

here kitty kitty!!!

"

Crikey you don't miss much lol .... now go and cut the grass

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

here kitty kitty!!!

Crikey you don't miss much lol .... now go and cut the grass "

Lol, bossy boots!!!

Got wallpaper to strip.

over a year ago

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

here kitty kitty!!!

Lol, bossy boots!!!

Got wallpaper to strip. "

Naked wallpapering? ..... kinky

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Oooh your so hard

And another thing.....

are you stalking me?

In your dreams sunshine

here kitty kitty!!!

Lol, bossy boots!!!

Got wallpaper to strip.

Naked wallpapering? ..... kinky "

Yup, but gotta be careful with the stanley knife!!

Post new Message to Thread