Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

They f@cking hurt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Spent 5 hours today face down on my second session of a full back tattoo. With an other session to go... Now I love the artwork, hate the pain. Is there anyone other there that actually likes pain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*out there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Spent 5 hours today face down on my second session of a full back tattoo. With an other session to go... Now I love the artwork, hate the pain. Is there anyone other there that actually likes pain? "

Me! I love tattoo day...great therapy!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Mr T likes pain and Snickers if that's any good OP

over a year ago

I enjoy tattoo pain Waxing and child birth . Odd I know

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Me! Iv been known to fall asleep when having then done due to being so relaxed!

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

"I enjoy tattoo pain Waxing and child birth . Odd I know "

Oddly enough, I enjoyed expelling the little gems more then any part of being pregnant did both without any pain relief as well

over a year ago

I kind of get use to it on short-term. But then they stop and start somewhere else.. Only so much counting I can do lol

over a year ago

"I enjoy tattoo pain Waxing and child birth . Odd I know

Oddly enough, I enjoyed expelling the little gems more then any part of being pregnant did both without any pain relief as well "

I had pethidine or gas and air, I love carrying them, apart from at the end with the twins it was very uncomfortable

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Oddly enough, I enjoyed expelling the little gems more then any part of being pregnant did both without any pain relief as well

I had pethidine or gas and air, I love carrying them, apart from at the end with the twins it was very uncomfortable "

I can imagine!

With both of mine I had to be told to go to hospital as was in labour, by that point it was to late for drugs, allegedly.....but I did have an awesome midwife who I seen with both and appeared at the end of the birth of my daughter (my last) and let me try pathidine for "being a good sport" with both

over a year ago

I had pethidine or gas and air, I love carrying them, apart from at the end with the twins it was very uncomfortable

I can imagine!

With both of mine I had to be told to go to hospital as was in labour, by that point it was to late for drugs, allegedly.....but I did have an awesome midwife who I seen with both and appeared at the end of the birth of my daughter (my last) and let me try pathidine for "being a good sport" with both "

It’s a pleasure pain you know it’s not permanent and u build resistance it’s funny how quick u forget how bad they were.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Face down ass up?

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

I can imagine!

With both of mine I had to be told to go to hospital as was in labour, by that point it was to late for drugs, allegedly.....but I did have an awesome midwife who I seen with both and appeared at the end of the birth of my daughter (my last) and let me try pathidine for "being a good sport" with both

It’s a pleasure pain you know it’s not permanent and u build resistance it’s funny how quick u forget how bad they were. "

Very true!

over a year ago

"Face down ass up?"

Lol x

over a year ago

"Spent 5 hours today face down on my second session of a full back tattoo. With an other session to go... Now I love the artwork, hate the pain. Is there anyone other there that actually likes pain? "

I sat for 5 and half hrs last Friday for my arm piece pain got to me in the end

over a year ago

Some places are bearable. One was utter agony. Worth it though.

over a year ago

I love the pain although some bits on my foot tattoo were a bit much

over a year ago

Surprisingly my chest wasnt too bad.. a bit of discomfort and very weird sensation on the sternum and collar bone.. my shoulder blade got a little too much for me but that was after a session on my chest so i was already put under some pain... what hurt the most was the inside of my forearm close the elbow.. i thought it wouldnt be too bad but jesus titty fucking christ i was squirming like a little bitch LOL

over a year ago

Lost count of how many I have, but I very much enjoy them.

Only parts not so fun was the hip, foot and near armpit x

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

It’s not too bad. But when it starts hitting the 9th hour in the session. And it starts feeling like they are cutting through your skin with a knife.

Not good

over a year ago

I sat for 7hrs last Wednesday.. was fine at first and did doze off for some of it, but yeah, by 5/6hrs I wanted to tap out haha

over a year ago

It’s more irritating then painful

Post new Message to Thread