Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but I'm tired of London

By *aige675Woman
over a year ago

North of London

Tired, but not of life, just situations.

You ok?

over a year ago

I think a lot of people are tired of life as it is at the moment op and crave some sort of normality. Hopefully it will return soon.

over a year ago

If it helps, when I feel that way I try to remind myself that I'm not tired of life, instead just tired of the last 24 hours.

Are you feeling down too about the Rochdale score?

over a year ago

Yes. Winter blues, covid. You just have to remember that tomorrow is a new day.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No.

Are you okay OP? "

Yup, just felt thid way a long time. Not suicidal judt fed up of the daily grind. Ive ween alot un my life and tired

By *merican HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Miami

Not tired but jaded by how things are going right now.

over a year ago

I think that it's a natural part of life to sometimes feel like things are getting on top of you the important thing is t OK remember these feelings are fleeting.... Here if you need to talk x

over a year ago

I did think i was ok but hitting the booze a bit,

over a year ago

"I did think i was ok but hitting the booze a bit, "

Get yourself down to the seafront when you get a chance, there's something about it that always clears my head.

over a year ago

"Not tired but jaded by how things are going right now. "

Dame here, ive lost friends and colleagues ovet stupid wars, all wars are stupid btw., remenberebnce day brings it all back

over a year ago

"I did think i was ok but hitting the booze a bit,

Get yourself down to the seafront when you get a chance, there's something about it that always clears my head."

yea, 5he sea has no memory

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"No.

Are you okay OP?

Yup, just felt thid way a long time. Not suicidal judt fed up of the daily grind. Ive ween alot un my life and tired"

I'm sorry to hear that. Things are quite repetitive at the moment. Hopefully we're closer to the end than the beginning by now.

over a year ago

"I think that it's a natural part of life to sometimes feel like things are getting on top of you the important thing is t OK remember these feelings are fleeting.... Here if you need to talk x"

Thanks am kk matey

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Not tired but jaded by how things are going right now.

Dame here, ive lost friends and colleagues ovet stupid wars, all wars are stupid btw., remenberebnce day brings it all back"

I know other veterans who struggle with rememberance day for similar reasons. You're not alone. Hugs!

over a year ago

Feeling shitr as i survived and otherd more deservjn are gone, im a single nobody and others wuth family didnt make it si hide away

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No I'm good are you ok

Op

over a year ago

Jus thw the way time unfolds really, bit of a bastard byt theres always someone worse off

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Life can be tiring sometimes but given time things often get better.

We are in strange, trying times at the moment.

Sometimes you just need to take a breather...remind yourself of whats important and that's you.

Hope you're ok OP..hang in there..take care of yourself x

over a year ago

"No I'm good are you ok

Op"

Yea sweetie x, am good, am pissed t up too btw lol x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"No I'm good are you ok

Op

Yea sweetie x, am good, am pissed t up too btw lol x"

That will make you feel worse xx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Feeling shitr as i survived and otherd more deservjn are gone, im a single nobody and others wuth family didnt make it si hide away "

Survivors guilt is fairly common. War is a horrible, cruel thing. The truth is you all deserved to live. It's a cruel lottery and you thinking like this won't bring them back. The best thing to do is try to make the most of living. It's what those who have been lost would want you to do.

over a year ago

"No I'm good are you ok

Op

Yea sweetie x, am good, am pissed t up too btw lol x

That will make you feel worse xx"

Yea y4 right, 5he responsible me handwd ober responsible decisions yo to the pissed up me hehehe

over a year ago

"Feeling shitr as i survived and otherd more deservjn are gone, im a single nobody and others wuth family didnt make it si hide away

Survivors guilt is fairly common. War is a horrible, cruel thing. The truth is you all deserved to live. It's a cruel lottery and you thinking like this won't bring them back. The best thing to do is try to make the most of living. It's what those who have been lost would want you to do. "

Ivw never gon to reunions or owt like that, j know whatvthey thjnk and si dint go. Yea yr right, all wars arw bollocjs x

over a year ago

"Feeling shitr as i survived and otherd more deservjn are gone, im a single nobody and others wuth family didnt make it si hide away

Survivors guilt is fairly common. War is a horrible, cruel thing. The truth is you all deserved to live. It's a cruel lottery and you thinking like this won't bring them back. The best thing to do is try to make the most of living. It's what those who have been lost would want you to do. "

I wS in a sauna with ab Iraqi guy, had a good chat n luagh and often thinj of him - did he survive? I hopw he did!

over a year ago

Yup.. always.. being an observant person ive opened my eyes probably a little too wide for my own good. I see more wrong in this world than good and it gives me nothing but displeasure to be of the same species that has sewn the seeds of its own destruction while the majority plod around chanting their mantra "not my problem" and ignoring the problems and dangers all around them.. or even actively contributing to them whether they know it or not... perptual existential crisis ftw!

I welcome the day my heart stops beating with open arms.. its the most exciting part of my life

over a year ago

"Yup.. always.. being an observant person ive opened my eyes probably a little too wide for my own good. I see more wrong in this world than good and it gives me nothing but displeasure to be of the same species that has sewn the seeds of its own destruction while the majority plod around chanting their mantra "not my problem" and ignoring the problems and dangers all around them.. or even actively contributing to them whether they know it or not... perptual existential crisis ftw!

I welcome the day my heart stops beating with open arms.. its the most exciting part of my life"

With you there matey i don't watch the news snd feel better for it

over a year ago

"With you there matey i don't watch the news snd feel better for it"

Ive never actively watched the news as i never needed to.. i just listen to the beat of the streets and the rhythm of our modern lives.

Humanity has become chaos, entropy, its a law of the universe but we as humans have evolved to become so intelligent we can literally stop it, even reverse those effects.. except.. we cant. Too many are distracted by the meaningless and useless garbage thrown at us on a daily basis.. devoting more time and energy to into whats dividing us all rather than what should be bringing us together as a species.

Philosophy has always been a strength of mine but also an achilles heel, a duality that awakens me yet also makes me resent it

over a year ago

Lifes what you make of it. This year iv got divorced lost everything. My dad died of cancer my step sister got stabbed in the heart and died. I hardly see my daughter cos ex wife is a control freak. I could sit around feeling sorry for myself but it won't get me anywhere. This is 1 life and 1 chance so be happy and be grateful for wot you do have. Even if you think you got nothing you will have more than you think . Be nice to people but at the same time dont take any crap and get rid of people who thrive on drama and negativity . Stay strong and just think...you never know what tomoz will bring

Post new Message to Thread