Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dear Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How does it feel as you cum inside a lady, belly to belly, eyes wide open locked together? And how long before the feelings of guilt/urge to run kick in, in a nsa type of arrangement?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy studMan
over a year ago

Derby

There should be no guilt and as long as it is two consenting adults I don't see a problem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know I'm not a man,but in a NSA situation I wouldn't let a guy cum in me

over a year ago

"I know I'm not a man,but in a NSA situation I wouldn't let a guy cum in me"

True yes, I will allow condoms for this

over a year ago

"I know I'm not a man,but in a NSA situation I wouldn't let a guy cum in me

True yes, I will allow condoms for this"

How kind

over a year ago

If I ever get the chance to meet someone I’ll let you know lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

There's usually at least nearly a minute on fully hard left in the tank before I have to regroup ...for round two or wherever we've got to lol

over a year ago

Warm as for running is fear or guilt or what ever i run from nothing

Mainly cos iv broke both my legs but.....

over a year ago

"If I ever get the chance to meet someone I’ll let you know lol"

keep the faith

over a year ago

"There's usually at least nearly a minute on fully hard left in the tank before I have to regroup ...for round two or wherever we've got to lol "

Ah good so if Ive clamped my legs round you there wont be a struggle to escape then

over a year ago

"Warm as for running is fear or guilt or what ever i run from nothing

Mainly cos iv broke both my legs but....."

Vulnerable and incapacitated...perfect

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"There's usually at least nearly a minute on fully hard left in the tank before I have to regroup ...for round two or wherever we've got to lol

Ah good so if Ive clamped my legs round you there wont be a struggle to escape then "

Absolutely not ...clamp away xx

over a year ago

"If I ever get the chance to meet someone I’ll let you know lol"

LOL, I heard you brother

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"How does it feel as you cum inside a lady, belly to belly, eyes wide open locked together? And how long before the feelings of guilt/urge to run kick in, in a nsa type of arrangement? "

Why would I feel guilt or urge to run?

over a year ago

"How does it feel as you cum inside a lady, belly to belly, eyes wide open locked together? And how long before the feelings of guilt/urge to run kick in, in a nsa type of arrangement?

Why would I feel guilt or urge to run? "

I don't know. Glad you dont need to though.

over a year ago

Usually this is only reserved for someone I'd meet on the regular so there is no urge to run. Plus if you run, you can't have round 2 or 3!

By *it-of-AlrightMan
over a year ago

South west

Can't remember, its been weeks

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"How does it feel as you cum inside a lady, belly to belly, eyes wide open locked together? And how long before the feelings of guilt/urge to run kick in, in a nsa type of arrangement? "
it's been a while I am struggling to remember lol, but I feels rather nice as I recall

over a year ago

its the best feeling ever Cumming in a woman. And iv never had the guilty feeling or urge to run off. I just want to do it all over again

By *ich_ChesterMan
over a year ago

Chester

No need to feel guilty, both consenting adults,cum, kiss and get ready to go again. I always use a condom so slightky different feeling

over a year ago

I never have any guilt or it’d mean I didn’t really like them. I’m all for hanging around for a chat or even a cuddle if we both feel like it. Ideally, if we get on, I’d like to stay the night or vice versa, unless it’s very much an arrangement of convenience... somoetuing I tend to have grown out of

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

A good 12 seconds or so!

...give or take

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

More the feeling a need for a mug of tea, before it all starts again....

By *hynwbiguyMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Had an NSA arrangement for a few months a few years back.

She was highly sexed and it was a regular, two or three times a week thing, and I was happy to let her call the shots. She would call (my house was on her way home from work) and call in. First few months was condoms but we would have a steamy session, she would hang around for a cup of tea and a chat, maybe half an hour, then head home. When I went to hers it was the same, sometimes we would go a few times but like I say she called the shots.

After a while she asked if we could stop with condoms (we weren't seeing anyone else but knew we had no real relationship potential) and we went without for a while.

To answer what it feels like - you certainly cum harder inside, that is it's more intense and that moment just as you come you want to drive yourself as far inside as you can - I presume that is a biological thing. After that I usually have a strong desire to kiss, deeply and almost hold on as tight as I can - that's true of a relationship or NSA.

Maybe that's just me but perhaps that provides an insight?

By *kagaMan
over a year ago

oxford

I normally take about 30 seconds to stop twitching inside her then another 30 slowly getting of her I try to look at the creampie 30 seconds seems a long time looking in someone's eyes when you are feeling guilty . Guilty for being first to cum which means only one to cum although I would have tried desperately to make her cum in foreplay

over a year ago

I know you're after a male perspective but the moment a guy cums in me is my favourite moment

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Pure bliss

No guilt whatsoever as we're two consenting adults. One of the first thoughts that frequently pops in first after brain fog has abated is when can we go again?

Yes, i'm greedy

over a year ago

My tongue in cheek thread aside, I'm usually very twitchy for a while after and as the kissing etc generally continues after, its usually during this point I'm thinking about getting some water and then going again

over a year ago

I miss Barbara.. she let the whole town cum in her, belly to belly, eyes to eyes. Bless her x

By *lim Jim 69Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I know you're after a male perspective but the moment a guy cums in me is my favourite moment "

By *mooth shaftMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You do that little wiggle to get deeper onside then get light headed when you spurt several times and your cock swells each time. I tend to get thrusting as I cum. Then a cuddle and titty play.

Post new Message to Thread