Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you rather

Jump to newest

By *ntrepid Explorers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

be with a man who was a 6ft penis, or a man with a tiny 6" man for a penis?

Happy to clarify any finer points, but I'm sure everyone will agree this makes perfect sense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve had a couple of men who claim to be 6ft and are knobs if that counts?

over a year ago

"I’ve had a couple of men who claim to be 6ft and are knobs if that counts? "

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"be with a man who was a 6ft penis, or a man with a tiny 6" man for a penis?

Happy to clarify any finer points, but I'm sure everyone will agree this makes perfect sense."

Clarification required.

When part of the tiny man is attached to the body so the rest can dangle free? I think it would make a big difference if it's his arms, head or feet, although there are some interesting options and combinations to imagine. It could look a bit like a cock version of Twister.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

With a 6in man as a penis. Think it would be cute

over a year ago

6 foot penis .... surely he would pass out from lack of available blood flow to the brain every time he got excited, plus the endless back pain and the cost of having special clothes made would lead to so many issues I fear!!

I little man on the other hand, I constant companion when you are feeling down, a friend to cheer encouragement during the vinegar strokes ... what is not to love about mini-me

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Has to be the 6ft penis for novelty value alone.

over a year ago

Birmingham

Happy to clarify any finer points, but I'm sure everyone will agree this makes perfect sense.

Clarification required.

When part of the tiny man is attached to the body so the rest can dangle free? I think it would make a big difference if it's his arms, head or feet, although there are some interesting options and combinations to imagine. It could look a bit like a cock version of Twister. "

It's by his feet. He do that "Evening all" Policeman curtsy type thing, but that's about the most movement he has on his lower half given both feet are fused to the other man.

over a year ago

My head just exploded

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

A man with a man for a penis I had to read that twice but that's the one I'll go for, that could be very interesting

over a year ago

"A man with a man for a penis I had to read that twice but that's the one I'll go for, that could be very interesting"
imagine his fear of anal

over a year ago

I really don't class I six inch penis as being tiny,so that's the option that I would choose

6ft penis,would definitely make my eyes water

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I really don't class I six inch penis as being tiny,so that's the option that I would choose

6ft penis,would definitely make my eyes water "

I think you misread it slightly!

over a year ago

"I really don't class I six inch penis as being tiny,so that's the option that I would choose

6ft penis,would definitely make my eyes water

I think you misread it slightly!"

Grrr I have indeed,leaves quietly

over a year ago

Ooh a 6 inch tiny man penis please. He could wave his arms around during coitus for added sensation. Plus the thought of dunking a whole man in for my satisfaction...

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Ooh a 6 inch tiny man penis please. He could wave his arms around during coitus for added sensation. Plus the thought of dunking a whole man in for my satisfaction... "

As long as you put aside the question about how he breathes while up there, it makes perfect sense!

over a year ago

Feel sorry for the dude lugging a 6ft cock around all day. Bet he’s got a shopping trolley with him all day long.

over a year ago

"Ooh a 6 inch tiny man penis please. He could wave his arms around during coitus for added sensation. Plus the thought of dunking a whole man in for my satisfaction...

As long as you put aside the question about how he breathes while up there, it makes perfect sense!"

So not my problem!

By *merican HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Miami

A man with a 6 ft penis? Really?

over a year ago

Birmingham

"A man with a 6 ft penis? Really?"
No not at all. Read again!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Clarification required.

When part of the tiny man is attached to the body so the rest can dangle free? I think it would make a big difference if it's his arms, head or feet, although there are some interesting options and combinations to imagine. It could look a bit like a cock version of Twister.

It's by his feet. He do that "Evening all" Policeman curtsy type thing, but that's about the most movement he has on his lower half given both feet are fused to the other man."

That's a no then.

It would be good if he was like a centaur and his waist merged with the larger body, so he was half half-man and half whole-man.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I've been on fab far too long....

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Is the little man/ penis a gynaecologist?

over a year ago

6ft with a decent penis that count?

over a year ago

Does the little man cum out his mouth? And when I'm having a tug am I in danger of pulling his head of? Can he talk and tell me to go fast or slow? If the answer is yes to any of these then I'll take the 6foot penis and the back problems and wotnot that comes with it

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Does the little man cum out his mouth? And when I'm having a tug am I in danger of pulling his head of? Can he talk and tell me to go fast or slow? If the answer is yes to any of these then I'll take the 6foot penis and the back problems and wotnot that comes with it "

I believe the small man only cums through his own ultra tiny penis. I would imagine he could indeed be easily hurt, given his likely bone density etc. it just wouldn't be realistic otherwise would it?

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Is the little man/ penis a gynaecologist?"

He actually trained as an accountant, but more recently became tired of the desk based life and has been exploring his passion for cabinet making instead

Post new Message to Thread