Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Block list

Jump to newest

By *xpatinwales OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Does anyone think after blocking a person/couple that they will give them a second try and unblock them??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah. Done it before, and they got blocked again. No second chances

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Nope x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only unblocked someone once.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone think after blocking a person/couple that they will give them a second try and unblock them??"

Yes very much so, I believe in giving them a second cha, ah couldnt keep it going, once yer blocked I want nothing to do with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, if I blocked them there's a reason for it. They are staying there.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tried it.. With in 24 hours exactly the same happened.. So once you're on our block list, there you stay

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 09:33:36]

Reply privately

By *rsPricklePantsWoman
over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

Only time I've ever unblocked someone I've regretted it so once you're on my block list you stay there and if I recognize it's someone I've blocked with a new profile back on the list they go

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

No. There’s no going back.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

By Chunky Gent Man

3 minutes ago

Peterborough

It takes a lot for me to block someone, so they'd have to be a complete twat for me to block them in the first place. I don't think they'd deserve a second chance.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

My block list is very small and all were put there for a very good reason, but I don't tend to just block because of forum spats and childish fallings out, or any other reason, although appreciate that as a single guy on here I have no need to.

Similarly I wouldn't expect, or want, to be removed from someone's block list - if they put me there it's their prerogative and really no skin off my nose in the slightest.

Those that matter to me are all that is important and with those people I know an adult conversation could be had about what had caused upset without resorting to blocking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Block is block

T

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I did when I first started using the forum. Was being far too delicate, grew up and unblocked them.

Now though if I've blocked they stay there. As it takes more for me to block in the first place

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It takes an awful lot for me to block anyone and this has hardly ever happened. Had three people on my block list. Two of them were unblocked as they went UNLOS

The one remaining will continue blocked for as long as either of us is here. They brought it upon themselves.

Reply privately

By *axxonBlackMan
over a year ago

north

"Does anyone think after blocking a person/couple that they will give them a second try and unblock them??"

Nope. For those who haven’t been verified then keen for a pic, but won’t send theirs, BLOCKED and here in forums too. I like my peace as I’m not in fab for drama, have plenty of that to deal with at home and work already

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope, if I blocked them there's a reason for it. They are staying there. "

Exactly the same for me.They were blocked for a reason although I don't have an extensive blocked list

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, everyone on my block list is there for a reason, no going back

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't see the point in blocking people on a website. They can just make new profiles.

I give people a chance in real life, everyone has bad days.

Blocking just reminds me of hormonal teenagers falling out over what Karen supposedly said. Bless

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"It takes an awful lot for me to block anyone and this has hardly ever happened. Had three people on my block list. Two of them were unblocked as they went UNLOS

The one remaining will continue blocked for as long as either of us is here. They brought it upon themselves."

If they are still on here then its probably inappropriate to say that though.

Not having a go , just a thought to save you going on the naughty step

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It takes an awful lot for me to block anyone and this has hardly ever happened. Had three people on my block list. Two of them were unblocked as they went UNLOS

The one remaining will continue blocked for as long as either of us is here. They brought it upon themselves.

Not having a go , just a thought to save you going on the naughty step "

I totally agree with this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not having a go , just a thought to save you going on the naughty step "

Why is it inappropriate? They haven't been named.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No its too long to go searching down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No its too long to go searching down "

Mines incredibly short, I’m a very tolerant man.

Reply privately

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

No second chances.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Why is it inappropriate? They haven't been named. "

My thought entirely - was a completely open post that could be about anyone and is no different from what others have said

Reply privately

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Nope it is a filter thats stops repeating mistakes or further waste of time and times our greatest gift why waste it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

One way ticket

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you block anyone all they have to do is delete thier account rejoin under same name block removed simple

Reply privately

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I block when im not interest and so many people on here no need to second think things.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"If you block anyone all they have to do is delete thier account rejoin under same name block removed simple "

Why would they go to that trouble though...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you block anyone all they have to do is delete thier account rejoin under same name block removed simple

Why would they go to that trouble though..."

Oh many do unfortunately.

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to until I tried it a few times nope nope nope nope don’t do it

Reply privately

By *assion and MoreCouple
over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

No, once blocked, stayed blocked, there is a reason why we block people and that doesn't change

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thought entirely - was a completely open post that could be about anyone and is no different from what others have said "

It's very obvious that it was aimed at someone specific otherwise why would you mention it was one person and it was their fault. You say it's no different from anything anyone else has written but I can't see anybody who has said how many people are on their blocklist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you block anyone all they have to do is delete thier account rejoin under same name block removed simple

Oh many do unfortunately. "

Yep. There is one guy that starts a new profile every couple of months. Same text, pics and lame message. Must have blocked him about 8 times now

Reply privately

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

Far too many do.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Sad isn't it...

Reply privately

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’ve been blocked by some people lately and with the majority I have no idea why? It saddens me to feel that I’ve upset someone so much they feel they wish to do that.

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

My thought entirely - was a completely open post that could be about anyone and is no different from what others have said

It's very obvious that it was aimed at someone specific otherwise why would you mention it was one person and it was their fault. You say it's no different from anything anyone else has written but I can't see anybody who has said how many people are on their blocklist."

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The worst are when people pm you and block you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’ve been blocked by some people lately and with the majority I have no idea why? It saddens me to feel that I’ve upset someone so much they feel they wish to do that. "

Being blocked doesn't necessarily mean that you've upset anybody.

I block for so many reasons, It totally depends on my mood sometimes and sometimes it can simply be because someone is to local or because I've looked at their profile and just thought I don't like what I see and we are not compatible. I don't use the block button as a punishment more as a filter.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I’ve been blocked by some people lately and with the majority I have no idea why? It saddens me to feel that I’ve upset someone so much they feel they wish to do that. "

Unless you are getting hassled there is no reason really to block someone

Reply privately

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

It's very obvious that it was aimed at someone specific otherwise why would you mention it was one person and it was their fault. You say it's no different from anything anyone else has written but I can't see anybody who has said how many people are on their blocklist."

It does seem sad that he is obviously still obsessed with whatever happened. If i block, i immediately just forget about it and move on. I have no idea how many or who might be on my block list. Once blocked i just forget about the whole thing, i don't let these things clutter up my head space with bad thoughts.

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Me too fiddles

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

If you're on our block list it's because...

A. You sent a disgusting/rude message.

B. You were pushy and wouldn't take no for an answer.

C. I was in a bad mood when I replied with no thanks and decided to block you too.

D. We're reeeeeeally put off by your pics.

Or E. You've said something in the forums to make me think you're a massive cunt.

Lu

Reply privately

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

It's very obvious that it was aimed at someone specific otherwise why would you mention it was one person and it was their fault. You say it's no different from anything anyone else has written but I can't see anybody who has said how many people are on their blocklist.

It does seem sad that he is obviously still obsessed with whatever happened. If i block, i immediately just forget about it and move on. I have no idea how many or who might be on my block list. Once blocked i just forget about the whole thing, i don't let these things clutter up my head space with bad thoughts."

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I’ve been blocked by some people lately and with the majority I have no idea why? It saddens me to feel that I’ve upset someone so much they feel they wish to do that.

Me too fiddles "

Why would anyone block you Belle ??

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Nope.

If you're on our block list it's because...

A. You sent a disgusting/rude message.

B. You were pushy and wouldn't take no for an answer.

C. I was in a bad mood when I replied with no thanks and decided to block you too.

D. We're reeeeeeally put off by your pics.

Or E. You've said something in the forums to make me think you're a massive cunt.

Lu "

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Sorry but I disagree - others have said they have unblocked individual people and regretted it, I myself said there are very few on mine and are all there for a good reason, don't see Chill's post as being any different from those.

The *only* people making more of it than it actually is, and highlighting the perception it is about someone specific, are those of you that have piled on and picked at his post - otherwise it would have been a post the same as any other on the thread.

Reply privately

By *lixirWoman
over a year ago

Chippenham

Some people are so obnoxious you just have to block.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

If someone is on your block list, or vice versa please leave it at that. We don't need to know any back story, who was responsible or anything else. Leave it be.

Many thanks

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I’ve been blocked by some people lately and with the majority I have no idea why? It saddens me to feel that I’ve upset someone so much they feel they wish to do that.

Unless you are getting hassled there is no reason really to block someone "

I disagree with that as I blockEd people after saying “no thanks” to them to save them messaging me again down the line, I also tell them this is the reason for it. As others have said it can also be used as another filter

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I block lots of people on fab. Usually on the premise that I don’t want to sleep with them or they don’t want to sleep with me. Oh and fibbers..., I block a fair few of those too.

I get blocked often too. “Random person who I have never met and never will” meh. Life is far too short to let it worry anyone really. It’s fab life, it’s like park life but you mustn’t feed the pigeons

Reply privately

By *ornyhun69Woman
over a year ago

Wales

I dont really have many on my block list. A few people I recognise that indont want knowing it's me and theres one person who created multiple accounts to try and message me. So no I wouldn't unblock anyone on there. X

Reply privately

By *oneyBear100Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

Unless you are getting hassled there is no reason really to block someone

I disagree with that as I blockEd people after saying “no thanks” to them to save them messaging me again down the line, I also tell them this is the reason for it. As others have said it can also be used as another filter "

Exactly that, if we're not for someone it saves us wasting their time in a year when we've forgotten. Less likely to block someone we've said no to but we'll chat with almost anyone.

Just another useful filter.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If you can be on someone's block list for being 'too Nice' then that's me. Lol

Hope you all have an amazing day. Xxxxxxx

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Some people seem to have an incredibly high opinion of themselves,that you would be arsed messaging them anyway.

Probably a self esteem issue.

Reply privately

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Not anymore. My memory is just dreadful so usually I can't remember why I've blocked someone. I used to unblock but after a few times of being reminded exactly why they were there I decided to trust my own judgement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people seem to have an incredibly high opinion of themselves,that you would be arsed messaging them anyway.

Probably a self esteem issue."

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Not anymore. My memory is just dreadful so usually I can't remember why I've blocked someone. I used to unblock but after a few times of being reminded exactly why they were there I decided to trust my own judgement. "

Little tip - add a Private Note to the profile before you block it - that way if you ever want to unblock you can see why you did in the first place

Reply privately

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Not anymore. My memory is just dreadful so usually I can't remember why I've blocked someone. I used to unblock but after a few times of being reminded exactly why they were there I decided to trust my own judgement.

Little tip - add a Private Note to the profile before you block it - that way if you ever want to unblock you can see why you did in the first place "

This is what we do but there are very few on our block list.

Reply privately

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"Not anymore. My memory is just dreadful so usually I can't remember why I've blocked someone. I used to unblock but after a few times of being reminded exactly why they were there I decided to trust my own judgement.

Little tip - add a Private Note to the profile before you block it - that way if you ever want to unblock you can see why you did in the first place "

Don't you have to be a site supporter to do that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A block usually means you are doing something right. Getting upset about a random on the tinternet pressing a button to stop you contacting them when the chances are you never will anyway is funny and says more about them then you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people seem to have an incredibly high opinion of themselves,that you would be arsed messaging them anyway.

Probably a self esteem issue."

Totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A block usually means you are doing something right. Getting upset about a random on the tinternet pressing a button to stop you contacting them when the chances are you never will anyway is funny and says more about them then you "

Really?

You wouldn't block someone who was abusive or rude?

Lu

Reply privately

over a year ago

Little tip - add a Private Note to the profile before you block it - that way if you ever want to unblock you can see why you did in the first place

Don't you have to be a site supporter to do that?"

Yes I think so.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Probably a self esteem issue.

Totally agree "

And they messege you to tell them you they have blocked you.

Like you could give a flying fuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A block usually means you are doing something right. Getting upset about a random on the tinternet pressing a button to stop you contacting them when the chances are you never will anyway is funny and says more about them then you

Really?

Lu "

I’ve found the ones that send abuse block after the message anyway. So the jobs done.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We block if people are abusive, rude or annoying. We blocked someone yesterday who sent the same copy/paste message 25 times over a few weeks (we're patient) and someone who was offering us money.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"We block if people are abusive, rude or annoying. We blocked someone yesterday who sent the same copy/paste message 25 times over a few weeks (we're patient) and someone who was offering us money."

Tbf he sounded keen

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"We block if people are abusive, rude or annoying. We blocked someone yesterday who sent the same copy/paste message 25 times over a few weeks (we're patient) and someone who was offering us money.

Tbf he sounded keen "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We block if people are abusive, rude or annoying. We blocked someone yesterday who sent the same copy/paste message 25 times over a few weeks (we're patient) and someone who was offering us money."

I don't know why people do that because surely know the the person receiving the message can see the previous messages sent And if you try and send a message to someone who hasn't replied it gives you a reminder so I just don't understand it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he had next week’s lottery numbers to tell you

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"We block if people are abusive, rude or annoying. We blocked someone yesterday who sent the same copy/paste message 25 times over a few weeks (we're patient) and someone who was offering us money.

Tbf he sounded keen "

It was just

Give up, pal. It was when the same cut/paste came through X3 in an hour that we finally blocked.

Reply privately

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

There are a lot of nasty aggressive people about though it makes total sense to avoid and block. The site even advises you to do that.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Tbf he sounded keen

It was just

Give up, pal. It was when the same cut/paste came through X3 in an hour that we finally blocked."

It gives you a warning though doesnt it?

You have already messaged this person

Still..god loves a Trier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A block usually means you are doing something right. Getting upset about a random on the tinternet pressing a button to stop you contacting them when the chances are you never will anyway is funny and says more about them then you

Really?

Lu

I’ve found the ones that send abuse block after the message anyway. So the jobs done. "

I can't say I've found the same majority of the time.

Not sure why blocking people who are rude would make anyone appear a certain way to anyone, seems a normal reaction to me.

When you're being bombarded with messages telling you you're all the horrible names you can think of, that's quite upsetting for some people.

Totally disagree with your point, that's all.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There are a lot of nasty aggressive people about though it makes total sense to avoid and block. The site even advises you to do that."

Agreed. It's why my block list is probably visible from space.

Reply privately

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

"There are a lot of nasty aggressive people about though it makes total sense to avoid and block. The site even advises you to do that.

Agreed. It's why my block list is probably visible from space."

Mine is getting longer by the day.

I do wish though the site let people know who had blocked them though so they don't try and communicate with you on here.

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"There are a lot of nasty aggressive people about though it makes total sense to avoid and block. The site even advises you to do that."

There are valid reasons to block someone..rude,aggressive (though you should report that)25 messages etc

Other people do it to give themselves a feeling a self satisfaction.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Don't you have to be a site supporter to do that?"

I don't think so - it's certainly not listed as a benefit on the site supporter page, so would imagine it's available to all - to check just go to a profile and click the three lines top right and "Private Note" should be an option there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are a lot of nasty aggressive people about though it makes total sense to avoid and block. The site even advises you to do that.

There are valid reasons to block someone..rude,aggressive (though you should report that)25 messages etc

Other people do it to give themselves a feeling a self satisfaction."

Why are you look at it is any reason somebody blocks is valid because it's their reason.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really?

Lu

I’ve found the ones that send abuse block after the message anyway. So the jobs done.

Not sure why blocking people who are rude would make anyone appear a certain way to anyone, seems a normal reaction to me.

When you're being bombarded with messages telling you you're all the horrible names you can think of, that's quite upsetting for some people.

Totally disagree with your point, that's all."

Yes you have already said...Above

It’s a forum. People will always have different _iew points. Have a nice day

Reply privately

over a year ago

No!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think so - it's certainly not listed as a benefit on the site supporter page, so would imagine it's available to all - to check just go to a profile and click the three lines top right and "Private Note" should be an option there "

No it's just for site supporters. I just checked and it says "gimme money to use that feature you stingy old crone".

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nah. Done it before, and they got blocked again. No second chances "

Sounds familiar, lol.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

I don't think so - it's certainly not listed as a benefit on the site supporter page, so would imagine it's available to all - to check just go to a profile and click the three lines top right and "Private Note" should be an option there

No it's just for site supporters. I just checked and it says "gimme money to use that feature you stingy old crone". "

I stand corrected

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really?

Lu

Totally disagree with your point, that's all.

Yes you have already said...Above

It’s a forum. People will always have different _iew points. Have a nice day "

Yeah...I'm aware how forums work but thanks for the lesson

Reply privately

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Other people do it to give themselves a feeling a self satisfaction.

Why are you look at it is any reason somebody blocks is valid because it's their reason."

Is there any reason for them to tell you?

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No

Reply privately

By *uv2kissMan
over a year ago

fenland

If we message someone and that message is deleted without reply, then normally we block them to stop us messaging again.

so there would not be any reason to unblock and message again

Reply privately

By *anna Needs CockWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No a block is a block if you have to use it then no need to remove it.

Reply privately

By *xpatinwales OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Wow oh wow. Never did I expect such a response to this simple question.

It seems it’s split fairly in favour of block don’t remove.

Block maybe try again, last chance. But be aware that my finger is hovering over that block button.

I know I’m on several if not many block lists. But hey sometimes it’s for the best. As I can be a bit full on.

Or the main reason I think is my lived in face. Lol.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

very rarely have i unblocked someone. Maybe three times in 14 years

Reply privately

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

Our block list is extremely small and is only used as a filter we have never had any issues with anyone on this site to make us block them .Maybe we are extremely lucky or just extremely easy going nothing really bothers us ..

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Rarely do I block anybody, there has to be a good reason for me to do so, for example rude behaviour in forums or in messages to me would be a reason. Not so much about second chances for me but to avoid further irritation, so no, I do not unblock as a rule.

Reply privately

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

If someone ends up on my blocklist then that's it - I never unblock.

Reply privately

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

I have a terrible memory so nope, if I've blocked someone it's for a reason, even if I can't remember what that was

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Years ago, before I discovered private notes, I'd sometimes block women or couples I'd written to and received no response.... In order to ensure I didn't accidentally forget I'd already tried to make contact.

Now block list is mostly men who see 'bi curious' and don't read profile, one woman who demanded money and a couple who turned out to be cheating on their actual partners. I won't be unblocking any of those.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 21:40:44]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope..

Blocked, stays Blocked

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yes because I also block just because I get bored of pictures in my feed, so that person hadn’t done anything wrong but I just have no other way of getting rid of updates.

V x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never block.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stay true to the reason they were blocked in the first place...

Reply privately

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Those on my block list are there for a reason and my reasoning isn’t about to change

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. Once on my block list, always on my block list.

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Removed a couple, when I put them on the list because I thought their comments on these forums were phobic in some way. Then I remember they bloody well were phobic, so went straight back on the list

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Removed a couple, when I put them on the list because I thought their comments on these forums were phobic in some way. Then I remember they bloody well were phobic, so went straight back on the list "

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

No block list decision will be reversed, everyone is there for a good reason and individuals I have no intention of ever communicating or interacting with

Reply privately

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

No! I’m a 2 strikes and your out kinda guy

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Block list.....zero.

Blocked by others...why would I care, its their decision. Not sat here worrying about anything beyond my control.

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Once blocked, that's it. No going back!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Block list.....zero.

Blocked by others...why would I care, its their decision. Not sat here worrying about anything beyond my control."

Quite.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think that many women would, because it's no loss to them

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I don't block

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hardly ever block. Everyone deserves a second chance

Reply privately

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

" Why is it inappropriate? They haven't been named.

My thought entirely - was a completely open post that could be about anyone and is no different from what others have said "

What total and utter nonsense. It's a rather pathetic _iew arguing in a subtextual way.

If your argument stands up, then I feel some people on here need to get a serious grip a of themselves. Others should mature and stop empowering them. Be the person / people the portray that they are. That should be the ok, shouldn't it as I'm not naming anyone am I

Incidentally, my block list is long and I don't care to reconsider. They are on there for a reason, even if I forget why they were added in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont need a block list, happy for others to block me, its of no concern

I keep a very tight group of select close friends all within a local meet distance and happy to remain that way

so I am happy to chat, but will not risk damaging what is already established with a group of close nit friends.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. I block because I find people disrespectful generally. That’s not going to change

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I get blocked I try and drink the odd pint of Guinness.

I find that helps.

Reply privately