Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If I had a shilling......

Jump to newest

By *ack For Fun69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

.....for every time I get a message from a guy saying "I know you don't accomodate but if you can arrange a place to play", I'd probably have about £15.85 by now. Which is a lot of shillings!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why can't they arrange a place?

over a year ago

Is that not a fair question? If you can’t accommodate and they can’t could a hotel not be arranged?

By *ack For Fun69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

Maybe it's just me but I never contact anyone that say they can't accommodate assuming that they suddenly will. Usually it's a case of "are you sure you can't find someone to host?"

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me but I never contact anyone that say they can't accommodate assuming that they suddenly will. Usually it's a case of "are you sure you can't find someone to host?" "

Can’t accommodate in my eyes means unable to use their home. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to meet you if you can’t accommodate me. Surely there is a middle ground if both parties are attracted or interested in each other

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Maybe it's just me but I never contact anyone that say they can't accommodate assuming that they suddenly will. Usually it's a case of "are you sure you can't find someone to host?"

Can’t accommodate in my eyes means unable to use their home. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to meet you if you can’t accommodate me. Surely there is a middle ground if both parties are attracted or interested in each other "

^^^^^ this

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Why can't they arrange a place?"

Not enough shillings.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Why can't they arrange a place?