Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad Back

Jump to newest

By *acktar74 OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Living life from agony to total agony with back pain. Anyone with any home remedies or hints and tips to relieve this pain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Slipped disc, sciatica, trapped nerve, muscle spasms? I'm not a Doctor, but maybe you should go and see one

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

I suffer with recurring sciatica and the only thing that helps me when it’s agonisingly bad is a Chiropractor.

In the meantime, take Antiinflammatory pain medication and try to keep moving (I know that’s hard when in agony!).

Prop cushions up behind your back when sat down.

There are back stretches you can do but unless you’ve been diagnosed/checked out I’d leave them for now.

By *oungnready97Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Living life from agony to total agony with back pain. Anyone with any home remedies or hints and tips to relieve this pain. "

Perhaps read into cbd oils, meant to be some major health benefits

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

As above seek proper medical advice and don’t go the route I went and relied on painkillers perhaps gentle stretching plenty of good youtube channels on this subject personally for me I found that gentle manipulation by a physio and a good sleeping position helped loads I always used to sleep on my side in now try to lay flat with my feet slightly raised I find it more comfortable

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

I use heat pads on my back and lots pain killers.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Seek medical help but in the meantime -

Go online and look for safe exercises for stretching,

try a warm bath (if you'll be able to get in and out safely) or heat patches/hot water bottle to help muscle relaxation,

Tiger balm is really good I find but depends how deep the muscle pain is

Post new Message to Thread