Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bio lovers

Jump to newest

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Does anyone else choose their meets more off the bio as opposed to the pics. I mean pictures for me go a long way but there have been many a page I’ve clicked off simple due to the bio!

I don’t really understand why I see so many profiles with READ THE BIO FIRST, surely people want to know what they are getting themselves into?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Well I do if someone is so lazy as not to fill it out and make it interesting its Naaa they are boring and move on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else choose their meets more off the bio as opposed to the pics. I mean pictures for me go a long way but there have been many a page I’ve clicked off simple due to the bio!

I don’t really understand why I see so many profiles with READ THE BIO FIRST, surely people want to know what they are getting themselves into?"

I always want to know who I'm getting into.

over a year ago

A good bio can make up for lousy photography, but lousy photography and a poor bio is a bye-bye from me.

over a year ago

It is usually more based on the profiles bio whether or not we reply sometimes.

Some are just non existent and pathetic. It has to be said though that some can be so long that I take one look at it, that I cant be bothered even starting to read it.

So theres definitely a sweet spot of how long a bio should be and what its content should be.

over a year ago

I read the bios, reading between the lines. Can tell a lot about someone by what they have or haven’t written

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Well I do if someone is so lazy as not to fill it out and make it interesting its Naaa they are boring and move on. "

I mean if it’s just a sentence that’s basically a no go anyway.. but I mean I’m studying the bio for things I know I’m into you know. And I guess things I know I’m not lool

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Does anyone else choose their meets more off the bio as opposed to the pics. I mean pictures for me go a long way but there have been many a page I’ve clicked off simple due to the bio!

I don’t really understand why I see so many profiles with READ THE BIO FIRST, surely people want to know what they are getting themselves into?

I always want to know who I'm getting into."

Shudda seen this coming

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"A good bio can make up for lousy photography, but lousy photography and a poor bio is a bye-bye from me.

"

I honestly think sexy pics are pretty hard to take if it’s just two of you anyway so I’m pretty lenient with pics but no excuse for a lazy bio imo

over a year ago

Sometimes I will message someone on what I read in the bio and not because of the pictures. Other times I see a long novel profile and I think no I can't be bothered going through all that right now, and I will pass it by if she isn't local.

over a year ago

I always read bios and I wish more people bothered to do the same. It's easy to tell when someone hasn't so their messages just end up deleted.

Mine is pretty long, but if someone can't be bothered spending a few minutes reading it then, frankly, they aren't the type of person I want to meet anyway =)

over a year ago

I like percel none bio its by far the best one and smells lovely

over a year ago

I only ever met of chemistry not a bio or pics a bio is just self made propaganda i could put literally awt on a bio its all about messages the spark then the meet then funding lightning in a bottle

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Anybody with a warning about using pictures etc is a complete no hope really!

over a year ago

I prefer profiles without pics anyway. I read the bio and the message. People might be shit at profile text but really funny in messages.

I meet human beings not meat tick boxes.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

I always read bios, it can give a glimpse of the personality of the person/people who wrote it.

over a year ago

"Anybody with a warning about using pictures etc is a complete no hope really! "

I was just about to put the same. It shows they haven’t read the basic site facts

over a year ago

I read the profile to see how generic it is/ work out if it's a fake account.

over a year ago

Peoples profiles are an excellent filter

A profile can be as long as War and Peace or it can be a few words it just gives you a tiny idea on who that person is.

A profile that reads " Fill in later "

Or " Been here before " is an instant delete for me.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Peoples profiles are an excellent filter

A profile can be as long as War and Peace or it can be a few words it just gives you a tiny idea on who that person is.

Or " Been here before " is an instant delete for me."

D.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

I like to get a feel for their personality as well as the condition of their nether regions

over a year ago

D."

Why the sad faces?

over a year ago

I can’t read, so I have to go by what font they use, if they use either Helvita or Futura PT, then it’s an instant delete from me!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

Why the sad faces?"

We would get an instant delete... can’t do the damn crying emoji!

D.

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

"I prefer profiles without pics anyway. I read the bio and the message. People might be shit at profile text but really funny in messages.

I meet human beings not meat tick boxes. "

Hmmm

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 09:00:37]

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

"I can’t read, so I have to go by what font they use, if they use either Helvita or Futura PT, then it’s an instant delete from me! "

You mean you can change your font? Why did no one tell me?

Must be with platinum level subscription

over a year ago

I read both the bio and past verifications so that I can attempt to try and write a message that I hope sounds interesting enough to hopefully warrant a response.

Although it’s really hard to get anywhere with most ladies on here, which I want like to think is due to the sheer amount of messages that they receive daily from nasty men who just want to tell them how desperate they are to fuck them.

I keep thinking that it’s best to talk to women with respect rather than just some thing to stuff my penis in, but it just doesn’t get a very good messages to reply ratio. To be honest I’m lucky if I get one or two replies a month yet I view the site daily!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I still when it's instantly apparent that it's not just the profile text that hasn't been read, but also the basics.

The amount of messages I get from people who "won't meet smokers" is madness.

Takes me less time to click their profile and see we ain't compatible than it took them to copy and paste their barely a sentence into my inbox.

over a year ago

D.

Why the sad faces?

D."

Ahh yes but there are always the exceptions for the ones with the pretty pictures

over a year ago

"I can’t read, so I have to go by what font they use, if they use either Helvita or Futura PT, then it’s an instant delete from me!

You mean you can change your font? Why did no one tell me?

Must be with platinum level subscription "

Yeah, you can also see who viewed you in stealth mode on platinum.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

Why the sad faces?

D.

Ahh yes but there are always the exceptions for the ones with the pretty pictures "

Phew!

Thank you for the compliment just got to think of something clever to send in a message now!

D.

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Or " Been here before " is an instant delete for me."

Why are there so many fill in laters loool?

over a year ago

"I prefer profiles without pics anyway. I read the bio and the message. People might be shit at profile text but really funny in messages.

I meet human beings not meat tick boxes.

Hmmm "

What?

over a year ago

My bio is a bit of a War and Peace, but at least it gives the not-so-brave a chance to run away!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

My bio is just a bit of fun and let's faces it - I can hardly rely in my pics to entice the ladies. Lol.

Tbh - I use the forums to find friends more than anything.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"My bio is a bit of a War and Peace, but at least it gives the not-so-brave a chance to run away! "

It won't stop the Neanderthals from messaging you though.

over a year ago

Politeandnormal writes in the third person to make him sound more intelligent

over a year ago

Always read the bio.

Whatever has caught my attention to look bio first if I like then a nosey at pics.

By *aneyy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Always read the bio.

Whatever has caught my attention to look bio first if I like then a nosey at pics. "

The pictures capture my attention first, but before any message it’s always a read through the bio

Post new Message to Thread