Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women who dislike "small cock"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

tbh I have quite a decent sized cock, but seeing a lot of women's profiles stating no small or big cocks only, would be interested to know what people's reaction would be if men stated things like, Tight pussy only, or no baggy channel tunnels, all seems a bit disrespectful to me, any feed back welcome, not looking for an argument x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I have never seen that on any profile I guess you are entitled to say what you what on your profile doesn’t mean everyone is going to like it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people are here to live out fantasies. If they want to only have big cocks, leave them to it.

Now the question is, whats a big cock?

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Some people are here to live out fantasies. If they want to only have big cocks, leave them to it.

Now the question is, whats a big cock?"

Donald Trump?

over a year ago

Do have a few local women who insist big cock only, and one who's status read 'Once I know you have a small cock I lose all interest'.

I dont actually mind people being honest as it tells me what they want, the same as ones with 'Over 6ft'.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

It is something I have seen on profiles too.

'looking for 9" and above only!'

Makes me wonder how often they are disappointed.

over a year ago

"tbh I have quite a decent sized cock, but seeing a lot of women's profiles stating no small or big cocks only, would be interested to know what people's reaction would be if men stated things like, Tight pussy only, or no baggy channel tunnels, all seems a bit disrespectful to me, any feed back welcome, not looking for an argument x"

So because you are excluded, you feel someone’s preference is disrespectful........

Am I reading this correctly?

over a year ago

I suppose everyone is entitled to say what they want, but really feel for some guys

over a year ago

"It is something I have seen on profiles too.

'looking for 9" and above only!'

Makes me wonder how often they are disappointed. "

Probably about as disappointed as everyone else looking for that particular "tailored" attribute.

There's someone for everyone on fab not everyone for someone

over a year ago

Not at all, just saying you don't see blokes specifically asking for only specific vagina shapes

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

A lot of men only want big boobs. I ain't crying into my cornflakes coz I literally don't measure up.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Not at all, just saying you don't see blokes specifically asking for only specific vagina shapes"

Ah, but you see plenty slating the ones they don't like.

Can't begin to tell you how many times I've seen vag's with big labia called all sorts of nasty names.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I think those that describe vagina shapes (ie those that say they can’t feel it unless it’s 12 inches - and yes I have read that in a real profile!) tell the men what they need to know and it’s up to them if they meet them!

over a year ago

"tbh I have quite a decent sized cock, but seeing a lot of women's profiles stating no small or big cocks only, would be interested to know what people's reaction would be if men stated things like, Tight pussy only, or no baggy channel tunnels, all seems a bit disrespectful to me, any feed back welcome, not looking for an argument x"
give it a go you could be a trend setting pioneer

over a year ago

Can’t say I find it disrespectful. People want what they want. If you haven’t got a big cock and that’s what they want then move on.

over a year ago

I like pussy tight like no more than 5cm lol each to there own if that’s what people want.

On a serious note I’d love to see my wife take a bigger cock than mine..

over a year ago

On here men are a bit worried to state their preferences for fear it will limit their options, that is why you don’t see guys listing their ‘must have’ preferences on their profiles.

over a year ago

"On here men are a bit worried to state their preferences for fear it will limit their options, that is why you don’t see guys listing their ‘must have’ preferences on their profiles.

"

I’d say that’s a very very important point. It’s easier for women to be more open and honest and forthcoming here as they will be much less judged than me.

over a year ago

Don't sound so surprised. If you don't like it then your the problem. It's all one way traffic on here.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"On here men are a bit worried to state their preferences for fear it will limit their options, that is why you don’t see guys listing their ‘must have’ preferences on their profiles.

I’d say that’s a very very important point. It’s easier for women to be more open and honest and forthcoming here as they will be much less judged than me. "

Agreed.

I mean, not only are many not forthcoming with their ideals, they'll also blatantly lie to keep more options open.

Cunts.

over a year ago

"

A very good point

over a year ago

No difference to the amount of male profiles stating that they only want big tits

Each to their own

over a year ago

"No difference to the amount of male profiles stating that they only want big tits

Each to their own "

Again valid point, like I said, I am just seeking people's opinions

over a year ago

Women and couples can pretty much get what ever they want from the hundreds if not thousands of single blokes.

Men can be as choosy as we want to be surely we should all be aiming for quality over quantity

over a year ago

"Women and couples can pretty much get what ever they want from the hundreds if not thousands of single blokes.

Men can be as choosy as we want to be surely we should all be aiming for quality over quantity"

I would suggest women and couples do want quality over quantity

That's why they don't agree to meet every tom Dick or Harry that messages them

By *kagaMan
over a year ago

oxford

I agree it seems a bit harsh and it rules me out of any chance with some women if I see it on her profile I don't bother contacting them no point in lying about it she will soon discover the truth.

And to be fair if I was lucky enough to be able to pick and choose I may possibly state a preference

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

As soon as anything like sex is reduced to a transactional level, it is hard for a preference not to appear like it objectifies the person or attribute.

A dating site might say more nebulous and soft things like caring compassionate sensual etc. A Fab user says, cock, this big, this skin colour and not looking like it has been dragged behind a troll. It isn't romantic as it's not meant to be. The apparent inequality of it is desperation borne of ratios m to f and the absence of choice. The why of (some) women and big cocks vs (more?) men and small vaginas is a whole different thread.

Variety is the spice of lust...

over a year ago

What’s a small cock anyway?! How big (or small)

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

OP Thanks for this, I’ve just added tight holes to my profile as to what I’m looking for

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"OP Thanks for this, I’ve just added tight holes to my profile as to what I’m looking for "

My poop chute is a tight hole.

So is my ear canal

over a year ago

"OP Thanks for this, I’ve just added tight holes to my profile as to what I’m looking for "

Haha love it

over a year ago

Good lad

over a year ago

Looking for me?..

Jeff.

over a year ago

"What’s a small cock anyway?! How big (or small)"

Exactly

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"OP Thanks for this, I’ve just added tight holes to my profile as to what I’m looking for

So is my ear canal "

They won’t be after I’ve finished

over a year ago

Ear canals lol this site gets kinkier every day lockdown has a lot to answer for

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"OP Thanks for this, I’ve just added tight holes to my profile as to what I’m looking for

Haha love it"

By *omino51Man
over a year ago

loughborough

I like mine breathing.... even thats not set in stone ps i was joking .... well at least still ripe.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I have seen many male profiles looking for big boobs and bums so it is all swings and roundabouts on here. We are all entitled to state what we want in our profiles and nobody should really judge this.

By *adam SensualWoman
over a year ago

some were

Your right

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 16:16:12]

over a year ago

"Ear canals lol this site gets kinkier every day lockdown has a lot to answer for"

She might experience an eargasm!

over a year ago

"What’s a small cock anyway?! How big (or small)"

Here is my complete guide for cock sizes..

Small: in the region of 3 inches

Medium: 4-5 inches

Average: 6 icnhes

Upper Average: 6.11-7.49 inches

Big: Above 8 inches

How to damage your pelvis: 9ish inches

Tickle my belly button: Size 10+

Yours sincerely,

Uncle Jeff.

over a year ago

Well I just adore a big fat cock and given the choice... I’m gonna prefer one I even have a part on my profile showing appreaciation! But not once do I say NO SMALLS COCKS ALLOWED or... anything of the sort I’m not that shallow it’s my profile my choice and it’s true that I do prefer bigger. If I seen a profile saying they didn’t like bbw I scroll past because I am one . Don’t take that personal , ppl have preferences it’s not disrespectful unless it’s taken out of context

over a year ago

"Some people are here to live out fantasies. If they want to only have big cocks, leave them to it.

Now the question is, whats a big cock? Donald Trump?"

I wouldn’t go anywhere near that mahoosive cock.....

over a year ago

"Well I just adore a big fat cock and given the choice... I’m gonna prefer one I even have a part on my profile showing appreaciation! But not once do I say NO SMALLS COCKS ALLOWED or... anything of the sort I’m not that shallow it’s my profile my choice and it’s true that I do prefer bigger. If I seen a profile saying they didn’t like bbw I scroll past because I am one . Don’t take that personal , ppl have preferences it’s not disrespectful unless it’s taken out of context

"

Are you a politician, lovely?

Jeff.

By *EXY_PILOTMan
over a year ago

Manchester, North West, UK

A man's sexual organ is penis and woman's sexual organ is brains... As long as it works well then that should be the be and the end all x

over a year ago

"Well I just adore a big fat cock and given the choice... I’m gonna prefer one I even have a part on my profile showing appreaciation! But not once do I say NO SMALLS COCKS ALLOWED or... anything of the sort I’m not that shallow it’s my profile my choice and it’s true that I do prefer bigger. If I seen a profile saying they didn’t like bbw I scroll past because I am one . Don’t take that personal , ppl have preferences it’s not disrespectful unless it’s taken out of context

Jeff."

Should I be

over a year ago

Jeff.

Should I be "

Depends on the context sweetie

Jeff.

over a year ago

If that's their preference and you don't meet their requirements then move on. Why let it bother you?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I believe it is possible to be offended by anything and everything if there is an insecurity somewhere - and no, I do not mean that aimed at anybody on this thread, I am talking in general. A person who is genuinely comfortable in their skin and confident with their abilities (be it physical , emotional or whatever) will not take offense, they probably would not even noticed these "offensive" choices people have in their profiles.

My advice would be to look for people that match your own criteria - then everybody can be comfortable.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

So is my ear canal "

You make me laugh

over a year ago

All hell would break loose. It’s only single guys on fab that can be body shamed or called ugly.

All women are beautiful on fab apparently

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

So is my ear canal

They won’t be after I’ve finished "

Kapow

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I suppose everyone is entitled to say what they want, but really feel for some guys"

That sounds an incy wincy bit condescending unless of course you feel sorry for some guys because they are under 28 years old or over 45 or bi or under 5 ft 10 or all the other reasons why somebody chooses one type over another.

For the record, my cock has had many favourable comments and no unfavourable ones.

over a year ago

if it fits, it fits. Simples..

Jeff.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think there are more who dislike than like big ones, mr average is the lucky guy

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I think there are more who dislike than like big ones, mr average is the lucky guy "

I am indeed

over a year ago

"What’s a small cock anyway?! How big (or small)

Yours sincerely,

Uncle Jeff."

What if you’re 6.05 inches?

over a year ago

"What’s a small cock anyway?! How big (or small)

Yours sincerely,

Uncle Jeff.

Blessed lmao

What if you’re 6.05 inches? "

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Go on op get you’re pecker out you know you want to show it of

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I think people should be free to look for whatever they like on here, it’s all about choice and fantasy. How people write what they’re looking for makes a huge difference though.

‘I love to play with really big, thick cocks that are 9” and over’

Is a totally different thing to

‘I’m not interested in men with little cocks’

But how people write their profile is up to them. The well written, positive, playful ones will always be more attractive than the unpleasant, snappy ones with a list of things they don’t like.

over a year ago

Even though I don't class myself VWE I find it horny when I see a woman's profile looking for big cocks.

But some I have seen state that they only meet vwe and clearing the guys in the profile with them are not.

I have also seen a lot of guys on here saying that they're Vwe and it makes me think if that's vwe then so am I. But I'm not, I think some guys are only fooling themselves.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"

Not sure. Seen plenty of big boob preferences on here And despite me not falling into that category, I don't feel the need to retaliate with cock size.

And before someone picks up on my height preference, I'm not saying anyone's a short ass. It's more that I'm a giant when wearing heels and feel very uncomfortable and awkward when i have to bend down for a kiss (And no, I don't go horizontal straight away, where height difference won't be noticeable ) x

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"I suppose everyone is entitled to say what they want, but really feel for some guys

That sounds an incy wincy bit condescending unless of course you feel sorry for some guys because they are under 28 years old or over 45 or bi or under 5 ft 10 or all the other reasons why somebody chooses one type over another.

For the record, my cock has had many favourable comments and no unfavourable ones.

"

Exactly this. There are almost no people who have universal appeal, so there will always be people who’d rather have someone else than you. It’s just how it is, no need to feel sorry for anyone.

over a year ago

The reality is that some people are here to fulfill a specific fantasy, so they'll say precisely what they're after in their profile. It's not rude, they're actually trying to avoid wasting everyone's time by being upfront.

Personally I'm not into big dicks, so it swings both ways! I've offended many a hung guy by saying no thank you

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

*sigh* Another discussion about penis size.

This is your frequent reminder that according to the best science available the average erect penis is 5.2" long and 4.6" in circumference.

Source: https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13010

That means fully half of men have a penis under 5.2".

Only 1 in 10 men has a penis over 6".

Only 1 in 500 men has a penis over 7".

Only 1 in 100,000 men has a penis over 8".

Don't let porn and confused and / or lying people on the internet skew your sense of these things.

See this page for a discussion of why most people are so fucking wrong about penis size: https://calcsd.netlify.app/wrong

over a year ago

If I was a guy with a big dick and I saw a woman using derogatory terms to describe a smaller penis I’d give her a swerve.

Same as me having a tight fanny, if I saw a guy saying he only wanted a tight fanny and was using derogatory terms to describe a looser fanny I’d give him a serve too.

People can’t help what their genitalia is like so don’t believe it should be made fun of.

over a year ago

I've found it a problem being girthy.

I'm below the "magic" 8 inch length but I'm 8 inches girth at the base.

That has been a bit of a show stopper at times so large isn't necessarily a deal sealer...

You have what you have and every pot has its lid

over a year ago

"The reality is that some people are here to fulfill a specific fantasy, so they'll say precisely what they're after in their profile. It's not rude, they're actually trying to avoid wasting everyone's time by being upfront.

Personally I'm not into big dicks, so it swings both ways! I've offended many a hung guy by saying no thank you "

Jesus that’s the worst imaginable consequence of having a massive cock - being turned down by you

over a year ago

"If I was a guy with a big dick and I saw a woman using derogatory terms to describe a smaller penis I’d give her a swerve.

Same as me having a tight fanny, if I saw a guy saying he only wanted a tight fanny and was using derogatory terms to describe a looser fanny I’d give him a serve too.

People can’t help what their genitalia is like so don’t believe it should be made fun of. "

Exactly. Good to see respect here and diplomacy. What a person says about other people should impact how attractive they are to us

over a year ago

I don't message ladies looking for well hung guy's

But messaged a lady a while back who messaged back saying sorry too small

It didn't state she had a preference for larger cocks and her partner had a smaller one than me that made me chuckle but I suppose that's why she was looking for a large cock lol

Post new Message to Thread