Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Periods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods and also looks like they are slightly more sensitive (physically) down below.. ... just a lovely observation which I thought could share.. from my own experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe you could be onto something there OP .

I adore having sex when I’m on, both oral and penetrative, find that not too many guys are into it mind...

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Thanks for your observation OP I believe ya

over a year ago

No uterus.

No opinion.

Lu

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I believe you could be onto something there OP .

I adore having sex when I’m on, both oral and penetrative, find that not too many guys are into it mind... "

Plenty of sexy things you can still do during that time.

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Outstanding observations

over a year ago

Period sex.

Mother nature.

Hormones

Wet

Yes, I have had period sex.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I adore having sex when I’m on, both oral and penetrative, find that not too many guys are into it mind... "

Good job im not like many guys then eh

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ve found them to be moody and argumentative myself

over a year ago

I love period sex! Xx

over a year ago

If I didn't get sex while on my period I would probably kill someone

over a year ago

"i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods and also looks like they are slightly more sensitive (physically) down below.. ... just a lovely observation which I thought could share.. from my own experience "

I'm a twat the week before and the week during .... If you can handle me at my worst.....

over a year ago

"I’ve found them to be moody and argumentative myself "

And even worse at period time

over a year ago

Rat rage

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods and also looks like they are slightly more sensitive (physically) down below.. ... just a lovely observation which I thought could share.. from my own experience

I'm a twat the week before and the week during .... If you can handle me at my worst..... "

Ill give it a go.

over a year ago

"Rat rage "

Someone touched me on the first couple of days of my period and I would be making them eat their chuckies. As I keep getting told your mouth and ass ain't on their periods are they?

over a year ago

I've had period sex and earned my red wings

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I bloody wish those were the only two things to occur before and during my period.

You can add eating anything remotely sweet within a 10 mile radius, boobs that magically swell overnight, headaches and cramps. And once it actually starts I'm horny as hell so if I've not managed to rip M head off I'm going to pounce. One day sure I'm going to be like a praying mantis and rip his head off to commence fucking

over a year ago

I adore having sex when I’m on, both oral and penetrative, find that not too many guys are into it mind...

Plenty of sexy things you can still do during that time. "

Even sex

over a year ago

"I've had period sex and earned my red wings "

Good for you!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Plenty of sexy things you can still do during that time.

Even sex "

Now, why didn't i think that.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Never had period sex. The thought revolts me....

I was always the day before or the days leading up .......

Such massive horns that i'd get my husband in a neck lock if he wasn't showing interest..

Stands to reason that ovulation makes women horny. They are just trying to breed.

Supports my belief that women should set up home together and men should be shagging around .... end of.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've had period sex and earned my red wings "

Jesus ......

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"If I didn't get sex while on my period I would probably kill someone "

By *milingeyesWoman
over a year ago

mickeymousetown

Period sex I miss , menopause sex is even better less mess

over a year ago

"i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods and also looks like they are slightly more sensitive (physically) down below.. ... just a lovely observation which I thought could share.. from my own experience "

What are you 13? Also the generalisation there may be a problem for you. Also you being a man, you are confusing more sensitive emotionally with less sensitive. Our testosterone levels increase on our period making us generally more aggressive sexually and physically.

So if for example, a woman tells you to piss off on her period. It is not because you have hurt her feelings. It is because we don't care about yours.

Your are right about the pussy though. I will gladly break a dick off inside me while tearing off his head.

over a year ago

"i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods and also looks like they are slightly more sensitive (physically) down below.. ... just a lovely observation which I thought could share.. from my own experience

What are you 13? Also the generalisation there may be a problem for you. Also you being a man, you are confusing more sensitive emotionally with less sensitive. Our testosterone levels increase on our period making us generally more aggressive sexually and physically.

So if for example, a woman tells you to piss off on her period. It is not because you have hurt her feelings. It is because we don't care about yours.

Your are right about the pussy though. I will gladly break a dick off inside me while tearing off his head."

13 inches ..... oooh no I am not I don't think i am even half that

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

over a year ago

Your are right about the pussy though. I will gladly break a dick off inside me while tearing off his head.

13 inches ..... oooh no I am not I don't think i am even half that "

Quick and self deprecating. Ok you can stay.

over a year ago

"I've had period sex and earned my red wings

Jesus ...... "

Thought revolts me too.

over a year ago

I think the OP is telling fibs about his age

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too. "

Stop spewing and get yer chops round my chopped liver flaps

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Stop spewing and get yer chops round my chopped liver flaps "

You should write for Mills n Boon.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Stop spewing and get yer chops round my chopped liver flaps

You should write for Mills n Boon. "

Wasted talent ain't I?

over a year ago

i love having sex with a lady that's on here period bit messy

. i am sure ladies are more horny when they are on there period

over a year ago

Hahaha i will take that as a compliment

over a year ago

Yes OP

Its because cunty men keep telling us that tampons arent essential purchases

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Stop spewing and get yer chops round my chopped liver flaps "

Phenomenal videos common sense and fucking hot xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Some may be, others might not be. Everyone is different. I don't get sensitive personally, I get arsey. I more likely to batter someone with a spade if they piss me off than cry over it.

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too. "

Wow a lot of male view points here girls. There is nothing disgusting about any part of our bodies or their functions. A woman disguised by period sex just gives permission for men to find it disgusting and as they have spent the past few thousand years trying to control us through our uteruses it is best to embrace yourselves and normalize periods. Is it only a bit of fluid.

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Wow a lot of male view points here girls. There is nothing disgusting about any part of our bodies or their functions. A woman disguised by period sex just gives permission for men to find it disgusting and as they have spent the past few thousand years trying to control us through our uteruses it is best to embrace yourselves and normalize periods. Is it only a bit of fluid. "

Seriously?? You are telling me how to feel and calling me male? I am perfectly happy for men to find it disgusting if they want to. Some love it and some don't.

I find it disgusting. I don't think that people who enjoy it are disgusting.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Period sex.

Mother nature.

Hormones

Wet

Yes, I have had period sex. "

Poetry.

over a year ago

everyone is different and some blokes don't like sex with a lady that's on her period myself i love having sex with a lady that is on her period it's definitely not disgusting at all and other people should not mock it at all

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Wow a lot of male view points here girls. There is nothing disgusting about any part of our bodies or their functions. A woman disguised by period sex just gives permission for men to find it disgusting and as they have spent the past few thousand years trying to control us through our uteruses it is best to embrace yourselves and normalize periods. Is it only a bit of fluid.

Seriously?? You are telling me how to feel and calling me male? I am perfectly happy for men to find it disgusting if they want to. Some love it and some don't.

"

Now now steady on Margaret. I wasn't calling you male, I was simply pointing out you view is based on a very patriarchal look at femininity. To call something disgusting is to prescribe a negative label to a neutral state. Now I know that come of you more seasoned tigers can't change your stripes but some of us still like to challenge our own ideology.

If what I said offended you in some way, that is more a reflection of you than me.

over a year ago

Also not telling you how to think. Just suggesting you try doing it for yourself and not just replicating the narrative of the male dominated view of the female body.

By *avey57Man
over a year ago

cheshunt

My first wife was exceptionally Randy during her period, hence I got used to it pretty quick. It’s better during full flow rather than as it winds down. During the end of the period it can get a little smelly. At the end of the day it’s only a bit of blood that can be washed off afterwards. Oral is still ok if the area is washed and you avoid where the blood is

By *onnnie72Man
over a year ago

west bromwich

I imagine it would take waaay more than that to stop a lad wanting to pleasure you

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Now now steady on Margaret. I wasn't calling you male, I was simply pointing out you view is based on a very patriarchal look at femininity. To call something disgusting is to prescribe a negative label to a neutral state. Now I know that come of you more seasoned tigers can't change your stripes but some of us still like to challenge our own ideology.

If what I said offended you in some way, that is more a reflection of you than me. "

It's a period thread, I'm supposed to fly off the handle and be irate.

Not offended in the slightest.

over a year ago

"Also not telling you how to think. Just suggesting you try doing it for yourself and not just replicating the narrative of the male dominated view of the female body."

I have tried it and found it disgusting. But thank you for assuming I just think how men tell me to.

I'm sure I'm not the only woman or man that feels this way.

Some people love it and that's cool, I respect that.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

Wow a lot of male view points here girls. There is nothing disgusting about any part of our bodies or their functions. A woman disguised by period sex just gives permission for men to find it disgusting and as they have spent the past few thousand years trying to control us through our uteruses it is best to embrace yourselves and normalize periods. Is it only a bit of fluid. "

I embrace myself, periods are normal, and I don't want to have sex during my period. That's not a male view, it's a "my preferences about my body" view.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

nah i dont do period sex. anal maybe near the end of it but other than that just give me crisps and jellies

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

A relatively recent convert to the Beppy sponge tampon here.

Easy to insert, stops any kind of leakage during sex.

Worth considering.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A relatively recent convert to the Beppy sponge tampon here.

Easy to insert, stops any kind of leakage during sex.

Worth considering.

"

If I'm having a low pain period I'll do this. If I'm not, no touchy no thank you (yes I know sex is pain relief etc, no touchy no thank you)

over a year ago

Can the foreplay consist of seductively pulling the tampon out?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Can the foreplay consist of seductively pulling the tampon out?"

Only if you toss it over your shoulder

By *attM73Man
over a year ago

Oldham

my ex loved it as well and she always cleaned me up afterwards, a real turn on it was!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

over a year ago

"Can the foreplay consist of seductively pulling the tampon out?

Only if you toss it over your shoulder "

I will aim for the curtains

over a year ago

Lead singer of L7 did that at Reading Festival '92. Flung her bloody tampon into the crowd - wasn't very seductive though.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Can a squelchy plop be seductive?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Can the foreplay consist of seductively pulling the tampon out?

Can a squelchy plop be seductive? "

Gaah I'm skipping dinner tonight

over a year ago

"

Some may be, others might not be. Everyone is different. I don't get sensitive personally, I get arsey. I more likely to batter someone with a spade if they piss me off than cry over it. "

- I'm more likely to want to batter someone with a spade and then cry about it

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

Some may be, others might not be. Everyone is different. I don't get sensitive personally, I get arsey. I more likely to batter someone with a spade if they piss me off than cry over it.

"

I'll go at them with a spade WHILST crying

over a year ago

"

I'll go at them with a spade WHILST crying "

over a year ago

"

I'll go at them with a spade WHILST crying "

A rusty spade is best

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

Definitely hornier around that time...damn hormones lol x

over a year ago

Jesus ......

Thought revolts me too.

My periods are horrendous, the flow and the pain.

I also take blood thinning medication, believe me mine are more than a bit of fluid

So for me period sex is a no go...Not because I find it disgusting but because I have autonomy over my body.

I feel exhausted and run down and I cry a lot. Last thing I want is sex.

over a year ago

"i have discovered over time now that ladies are quite sensitive (emotionally) around time of their periods.... "

So that's why I've got 12 severed heads in my freezer!

What's your thoughts on Brexit then? I'm all ears ....(26 to be precise if I include mine and the ones in the freezer).

over a year ago

I’m horny from mid cycle (now) to through my period. I have tried beppy sponges but the last one got stuck so messy sex or none at all

Post new Message to Thread