Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bisexual and fab straight men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you have fucked both men and women anally, is there any difference in feeling between female and male bumholes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Good question but cannot help I'm afraid. Been fucked and fucked female ass but never given to a guy. But watching with interest.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I'd guess the males are hairier.

By *omino51Man
over a year ago

loughborough

Done both. No difference in the fucking but the ladies have the nicer shaped arses, smooth and smell nice. A few guys need lessons in the latter.

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Bum holes feel the same, it’s what’s in your hand on the reach round that differs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you have fucked both men and women anally, is there any difference in feeling between female and male bumholes?"

Hi everyone im new to forums, I've enjoyed both women and men (tgirl) both are amazing and don't think there is any difference. The tgirls weren't hairy lol.

Stay sexy ??

over a year ago

"If you have fucked both men and women anally, is there any difference in feeling between female and male bumholes?

Hi everyone im new to forums, I've enjoyed both women and men (tgirl) both are amazing and don't think there is any difference. The tgirls weren't hairy lol.

Stay sexy ??

"

Oh welcome, thanks for joining in

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Ill ask next time im being pounded.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"If you have fucked both men and women anally, is there any difference in feeling between female and male bumholes?"

I was curious about this for a while. It's good to know facts. One thing that stopped me from meeting bi men is that I used to think they would prefer the action with men more than with female.

over a year ago

"If you have fucked both men and women anally, is there any difference in feeling between female and male bumholes?

I was curious about this for a while. It's good to know facts. One thing that stopped me from meeting bi men is that I used to think they would prefer the action with men more than with female. "

Oh really?

over a year ago

I was curious about this for a while. It's good to know facts. One thing that stopped me from meeting bi men is that I used to think they would prefer the action with men more than with female. "

Definitely not the case for me but guess everyone has different levels of how they swing. Women over men anyday.

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

New forest

Depends on the person. Some are tighter than others

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

My ass isn't hairy and I smell very nice

over a year ago

"My ass isn't hairy and I smell very nice "

Ok?

over a year ago

Both the same but while fucking a man I like to reach round and play with his cock and I love it when a women watches and joins in

over a year ago

Both the same but while fucking a man I like to reach round and play with his cock and I love it when a women watches and joins in "

ok

Post new Message to Thread