Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and night flamingos. Talk about anything you want. Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Jethro

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Firstposterface

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good evening!!

Last shift this evening....back in bright and early tomorrow

Reply privately

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jethro "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You're tonight's first poster, congratulations! ¹stface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface "

You know it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evenin' Jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening!!

Last shift this evening....back in bright and early tomorrow

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Minx. No rest for the wicked. I like your karate moves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Estella. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening Jim and all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim and all "

Hi hope x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evenin' Jim "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. Big up to the Oswestry crew.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Firstposterface "

Well done you! Good eeeeeeeeevening Jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LondonGuy. Welcome back again, dude. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evenin' Jim

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. Big up to the Oswestry crew. "

Yay! How are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey everyone. I'm kinda just lurkin' tonight. Has everyone had a good day?...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LondonGuy. Welcome back again, dude. Smileyface"

Hi jim couldnt keep away lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone. I'm kinda just lurkin' tonight. Has everyone had a good day?... "

Not bad ty x yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim and all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Hoooooooooooooooope. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening jim had a pretty shit evening child with asd has been on full melt down since about 5.30 only just got him to bed arrrrggghhhh I need rum and boobies

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Jethro

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You're tonight's first poster, congratulations! ¹stface"

How's Jimmer this eve?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

Well done you! Good eeeeeeeeevening Jim "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Do you like the Roxy Music song, Do the Strand?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening jim had a pretty shit evening child with asd has been on full melt down since about 5.30 only just got him to bed arrrrggghhhh I need rum and boobies"

Glad to hear he has settled down wookie

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evenin' Jim

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. Big up to the Oswestry crew.

Yay! How are you?"

I'm good, considering the today was the first shorter day of the season. How are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Do you like the Roxy Music song, Do the Strand?"

Now I have in my head "Do the hustle"

Hey KC xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeevening erect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evenin' Jim

Yay! How are you?

I'm good, considering the today was the first shorter day of the season. How are you?"

Good to hear! I am good!

Did you see that Stephen Graham and Sean Bean are going to be filming at the Dana for a 3 part BBC series?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone. I'm kinda just lurkin' tonight. Has everyone had a good day?... "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Seeker. Lurking is cool, you do what you wanna do. I had a duvet day. What did you do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LondonGuy. Welcome back again, dude. Smileyface

Hi jim couldnt keep away lol "

It's a great thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening Jim

Goox evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all

It's a great thread."

With some nice people in it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim

Goox evening all "

Evening blue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening jim had a pretty shit evening child with asd has been on full melt down since about 5.30 only just got him to bed arrrrggghhhh I need rum and boobies"

That’s hard going! Rum well deserved!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wookie. Hey, the little person is asleep now. You can unwind. Get yourself a well deserved drink.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening jim had a pretty shit evening child with asd has been on full melt down since about 5.30 only just got him to bed arrrrggghhhh I need rum and boobies

Glad to hear he has settled down wookie"

thanks just poured myself a rather large glass of rum and needs must

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone. I'm kinda just lurkin' tonight. Has everyone had a good day?...

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Seeker. Lurking is cool, you do what you wanna do. I had a duvet day. What did you do?"

Oohh duvet day sounds good!! I was working & gym this evening. Maybe I'll have a duvet day tomo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening jim had a pretty shit evening child with asd has been on full melt down since about 5.30 only just got him to bed arrrrggghhhh I need rum and boobies

That’s hard going! Rum well deserved!"

thanks it's never easy when he is on 1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jethro

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You're tonight's first poster, congratulations! ¹stface

How's Jimmer this eve?"

I'm alright. Not looking forward to this winter, but what can you do. How are youuuuuuuuuu?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wookie. Hey, the little person is asleep now. You can unwind. Get yourself a well deserved drink."

cheers jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Do you like the Roxy Music song, Do the Strand?

Now I have in my head "Do the hustle"

Hey KC xx "

Cool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeevening erect "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sam. Sorry about the rugby result yesterday, old chap.

Reply privately

over a year ago

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

I'm alright. Not looking forward to this winter, but what can you do. How are youuuuuuuuuu?"

I'm not looking forward to this winter either. It can go fuck itself in the snow and rain.

I'm ok. Had a sleepy day today after my party for 1 last night.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Good evening Batman, how the devile are you? I have been a little busy last week with actual work and also a busy weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evenin' Jim

Yay! How are you?

I'm good, considering the today was the first shorter day of the season. How are you?

Good to hear! I am good!

Did you see that Stephen Graham and Sean Bean are going to be filming at the Dana for a 3 part BBC series? "

Oh. Is that a British American production? I know The Dana is closed for a Hollywood production at the moment. I didn't know about Stephen Graham and Sean Bean.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening

"

Wow..that did my eyes in..eveing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim

Goox evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bluebelle. Merry Sunday.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Evening Jim..are you standing erect tonight?

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Firstposterface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Do you like the Roxy Music song, Do the Strand?"

I prefer Mother of Pearl(necklace)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all

It's a great thread.

With some nice people in it "

Yeah!

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Evening op!

I’ve just been out for dinner with a friend - as it’s what us phase 3 rebels have to do to get a drink these days!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How is everyone tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Ss80. Welcome to The late late nocturnal thread ©™. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey everyone. I'm kinda just lurkin' tonight. Has everyone had a good day?...

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Seeker. Lurking is cool, you do what you wanna do. I had a duvet day. What did you do?

Oohh duvet day sounds good!! I was working & gym this evening. Maybe I'll have a duvet day tomo "

You deserve a day in bed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wookie. Hey, the little person is asleep now. You can unwind. Get yourself a well deserved drink.cheers jim "

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Evening Jimbob and all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeevening erect

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sam. Sorry about the rugby result yesterday, old chap."

I blame the weather and the COVID outbreak in our camp.

Fair play to Exeter though.

Wasn’t a great spectacle and to sit through a 3-3 second half and lose was a tough pill to swallow.

The villains bubble burst as well... shitty sport weekend

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening Jim , did you enjoy your extra hour

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Good evening Jim , did you enjoy your extra hour "

Jim lost an hour. Shrewsbury has its own time zone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dave. I like your big one. Smileyface

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

Good evening Jim!

I hope you enjoyed being a cheeky trickster last night, I was so paranoid going to sleep if it was actually clocks forward you deserve a cheeky spank you do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 23:08:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 23:08:57]"

Dick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

I'm alright. Not looking forward to this winter, but what can you do. How are youuuuuuuuuu?

I'm not looking forward to this winter either. It can go fuck itself in the snow and rain.

I'm ok. Had a sleepy day today after my party for 1 last night."

I don't blame you for having a sleepy day.

Does your huge dildo have a name?

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

Does your huge dildo have a name?"

It's called "I don't fucking think so!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Batman, how the devile are you? I have been a little busy last week with actual work and also a busy weekend "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Superman. It's good to see you. I've missed you the last few nights. Oh, a busy weekend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How’s it going geez

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

"

That's my Aunt's name too, coincidence?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow..that did my eyes in..eveing "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Annabelle. I like it when that happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim..are you standing erect tonight?

Evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening again, Annabelle. I am now.

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

That's my Aunt's name too, coincidence? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

I prefer Mother of Pearl(necklace)"

I bet you do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening op!

I’ve just been out for dinner with a friend - as it’s what us phase 3 rebels have to do to get a drink these days! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy. You could have got some cider and sat on a bench.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jimbob and all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, sHaRIF. How are you tonight?

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening again, Annabelle. I am now. "

Nice..that's just how I envisage you

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Evening Jim, whatcha doing?

Hi nocturnallers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good eeeeeeeevening erect

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sam. Sorry about the rugby result yesterday, old chap.

I blame the weather and the COVID outbreak in our camp.

Fair play to Exeter though.

Wasn’t a great spectacle and to sit through a 3-3 second half and lose was a tough pill to swallow.

The villains bubble burst as well... shitty sport weekend

"

Things can only get better.

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Evening op!

I’ve just been out for dinner with a friend - as it’s what us phase 3 rebels have to do to get a drink these days!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy. You could have got some cider and sat on a bench."

Yeah - I’m old - benches hurt my arse!

I need padding! How are you Jim my lovely? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim , did you enjoy your extra hour "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Midnight. I always enjoy a little bit extra. Did you enjoy your Sunday?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim , did you enjoy your extra hour

Jim lost an hour. Shrewsbury has its own time zone "

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Firstposterface

I bet you do!"

I heard KC and the Sunshine band today Jim (Shake Your Booty) and I immediately had a little chuckle to myself and thought of you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening op!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy. You could have got some cider and sat on a bench.

I need padding! How are you Jim my lovely? Xx"

Can sit on my lap im a gentleman

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim!

I hope you enjoyed being a cheeky trickster last night, I was so paranoid going to sleep if it was actually clocks forward you deserve a cheeky spank you do! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Booty. Spank me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

I bet you do!

I heard KC and the Sunshine band today Jim (Shake Your Booty) and I immediately had a little chuckle to myself and thought of you "

Evening x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How’s it going geez "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nowhereman. It's going. How are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jethro

How's Jimmer this eve?

That's my Aunt's name too, coincidence?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening again, Annabelle. I am now.

Nice..that's just how I envisage you "

Reply privately

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

"Good evening Jim!

I hope you enjoyed being a cheeky trickster last night, I was so paranoid going to sleep if it was actually clocks forward you deserve a cheeky spank you do!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Booty. Spank me!"

Oh my goodness I think I would love that if only to get a feel of that bum Does that mean you're bending over for me?

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Evening Jimbob and all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, sHaRIF. How are you tonight?"

Can't complain but I'll be lot better once I finish my information governance training that I've been putting off for weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Midnight. I always enjoy a little bit extra. Did you enjoy your Sunday?"

I've had an awesome day thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Evening Jimbob and all

Can't complain but I'll be lot better once I finish my information governance training that I've been putting off for weeks. "

We have to do this again by 6th Nov. Thanks for reminding me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim, whatcha doing?

Hi nocturnallers "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Notso. I'm in bed listening to Nick Abbot on the wireless while doing this nonsense. Did you finish your arty art?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Firstposterface

I bet you do!

I heard KC and the Sunshine band today Jim (Shake Your Booty) and I immediately had a little chuckle to myself and thought of you

Evening x"

Hello.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How’s it going geez

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nowhereman. It's going. How are you?"

I’m alright me old mucker thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

I bet you do!

Evening x

Hello."

Hows you both today

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Notso. I'm in bed listening to Nick Abbot on the wireless while doing this nonsense. Did you finish your arty art?"

I finished some of it. And half finished more of it. A productive day. More to do tomorrow and I won't have a photo challenge photo to take so that'll give me more time to work. Yay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening op!

I need padding! How are you Jim my lovely? Xx"

I'm okay. Just trying to get through the year 2020. I can't wait for 2021. How are you? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'll give him one

Midnight special

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstposterface

I bet you do!

I heard KC and the Sunshine band today Jim (Shake Your Booty) and I immediately had a little chuckle to myself and thought of you "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Jim!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Booty. Spank me!

Oh my goodness I think I would love that if only to get a feel of that bum Does that mean you're bending over for me? "

*Assumes the position*

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

I'll give him one

Midnight special "

What if he wants one though? What if that was his plan all along, the tinker?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jimbob and all

Can't complain but I'll be lot better once I finish my information governance training that I've been putting off for weeks. "

Get it done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Midnight. I always enjoy a little bit extra. Did you enjoy your Sunday?

I've had an awesome day thank you x"

I'm pleased to read it. And I'm pleased to see your new photos. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm pleased to read it. And I'm pleased to see your new photos. x"

Hehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How’s it going geez

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Nowhereman. It's going. How are you?

I’m alright me old mucker thanks "

Good man. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Notso. I'm in bed listening to Nick Abbot on the wireless while doing this nonsense. Did you finish your arty art?

I finished some of it. And half finished more of it. A productive day. More to do tomorrow and I won't have a photo challenge photo to take so that'll give me more time to work. Yay "

Have you run out of alphabet?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll give him one

Midnight special

What if he wants one though? What if that was his plan all along, the tinker? "

He definitely wants one

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll give him one

Midnight special "

Reply privately

over a year ago

You missed a " e ".. out

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

"Good evening Batman, how the devile are you? I have been a little busy last week with actual work and also a busy weekend

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Superman. It's good to see you. I've missed you the last few nights. Oh, a busy weekend. "

Its amazing to see you as always my good friend awww thats so nice to hear especially when i too have missed you my friend yes me and a special someone have had another amazing weekend together

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm pleased to read it. And I'm pleased to see your new photos. x

Hehe "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi from the US

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

I finished some of it. And half finished more of it. A productive day. More to do tomorrow and I won't have a photo challenge photo to take so that'll give me more time to work. Yay

Have you run out of alphabet?!"

Just taking a break for a free days then we will do a Halloween photo challenge. Back to Alphabetti next Sunday evening again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi from the US "

Hi and welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You missed a " e ".. out"

Have you tried quoting that big evening on the desktop version? Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, by the way, Golden.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Hi nocturnallers

Just taking a break for a free days then we will do a Halloween photo challenge. Back to Alphabetti next Sunday evening again "

But but but........... We've got L ready and waiting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening Batman, how the devile are you? I have been a little busy last week with actual work and also a busy weekend

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Superman. It's good to see you. I've missed you the last few nights. Oh, a busy weekend.

Its amazing to see you as always my good friend awww thats so nice to hear especially when i too have missed you my friend yes me and a special someone have had another amazing weekend together "

Ayyyy. I had noticed that someone else had been missing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi from the US "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kynaric. Welcome, welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. How are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening Jim

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Drop by say hello??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Just taking a break for a free days then we will do a Halloween photo challenge. Back to Alphabetti next Sunday evening again "

I don't blame you for taking a break from inspiring others art.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You missed a " e ".. out

Have you tried quoting that big evening on the desktop version? Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, by the way, Golden."

I will practice when I'm allowed a pencil instead of crayons. X lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Just taking a break for a free days then we will do a Halloween photo challenge. Back to Alphabetti next Sunday evening again

But but but........... We've got L ready and waiting "

Bloody L.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim

Evening all"

Gooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sigma. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

But but but........... We've got L ready and waiting "

I'm very excited about L myself... but I made a Halloween promise

And honestly my brain needs a break....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Drop by say hello??"

Hello!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim

Evening all

Gooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sigma. Happy Sunday. Smileyface"

back at you Jim

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

I don't blame you for taking a break from inspiring others art."

Aww thanks Jim

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You missed a " e ".. out

Have you tried quoting that big evening on the desktop version? Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, by the way, Golden.

I will practice when I'm allowed a pencil instead of crayons. X lol

"

Haha. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Jim

Evening all

Gooooooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Sigma. Happy Sunday. Smileyface

back at you Jim "

Yeah! How are you doing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Aww thanks Jim "

Thank you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Hi nocturnallers

And honestly my brain needs a break...."

Ah I don't blame you. I don't think we'll have much Halloween to offer, so we'll dip back in to L

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its amazing to see you as always my good friend awww thats so nice to hear especially when i too have missed you my friend yes me and a special someone have had another amazing weekend together

Ayyyy. I had noticed that someone else had been missing. "

Jim I need to finally get a hat I think

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Ayyyy. I had noticed that someone else had been missing. "

Yes we may well have been rather missing together

Did you have a good weekend? I did like your blue shoes though

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Did you have a good weekend? I did like your blue shoes though "

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Jim I need to finally get a hat I think "

You may well need to get a hat one day

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

I suggested Jim should buy a new hat some time ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Ah I don't blame you. I don't think we'll have much Halloween to offer, so we'll dip back in to L "

You can carry on working through the alphabet in preparation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excitiedface

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you have a good weekend? I did like your blue shoes though "

It was alright. But the clocks went back. Thank you. Did you see my new video?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suggested Jim should buy a new hat some time ago "

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I suggested Jim should buy a new hat some time ago "

Yeah you may also need a new hat as well hope you are well KC?

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Excitiedface"

You know you would be of course the best man Batman

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Aww thanks Jim

Thank you. "

I'm hoping I inspire you too...

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Excitiedface

You know you would be of course the best man Batman "

Oi. Best bitch right here

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

It was alright. But the clocks went back. Thank you. Did you see my new video? "

Yeah i know really threw me this morning right up untill sat by the beach and i realised its actually 15.00 and not 16.00 although got excited about another hour

I didnt i will go look now

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Excitiedface

Oi. Best bitch right here "

Yeah best man and best bitch

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Hi nocturnallers

Ah I don't blame you. I don't think we'll have much Halloween to offer, so we'll dip back in to L "

Honestly I.think my Halloween offering may be a bit of a damp squib. A ghosty sheet is still popular, right?

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Excitiedface

Oi. Best bitch right here

Yeah best man and best bitch "

Good man

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

I suggested Jim should buy a new hat some time ago

Yeah you may also need a new hat as well hope you are well KC? "

Ooooooft it'd be one hell of a party

We're good thanks, how's you?

Reply privately

By *agic12345Man
over a year ago

lakes

Browsing and looking for chats

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excitiedface

You know you would be of course the best man Batman "

Oh my fuck.

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Yeah i know really threw me this morning right up untill sat by the beach and i realised its actually 15.00 and not 16.00 although got excited about another hour

I didnt i will go look now "

I have just seen it and i made me shout out "fuck yeah" although on reflection it should have been "yippee Ki Yay mother fucker" Die hard is a Christmas film

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Excitiedface

Oh my fuck. "

Rolf

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Jim, I will have to watch your new video tomorrow, when I'm not sitting next to a sleeping man and I can turn my volume up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 00:11:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Browsing and looking for chats "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Magic. Welcome to what I call The late late nocturnal thread. ©™. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wonderwoman checking in!! Evening my luscious beauties x"

Hi there miss prince x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have just seen it and i made me shout out "fuck yeah" although on reflection it should have been "yippee Ki Yay mother fucker" Die hard is a Christmas film "

A definitive answer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jim, I will have to watch your new video tomorrow, when I'm not sitting next to a sleeping man and I can turn my volume up. "

That'll be something to look forward to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wonderwoman checking in!! Evening my luscious beauties x"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wonderwoman. You're looking wonderful tonight. x

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

I have just seen it and i made me shout out "fuck yeah" although on reflection it should have been "yippee Ki Yay mother fucker" Die hard is a Christmas film

A definitive answer!"

Yes it is a definitive answer and the one we knew all along

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 00:11:38]"

Should I remove something?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Jim, I will have to watch your new video tomorrow, when I'm not sitting next to a sleeping man and I can turn my volume up.

That'll be something to look forward to."

I shall relish the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

A definitive answer!

Yes it is a definitive answer and the one we knew all along "

That'll show Lorna.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wonderwoman checking in!! Evening my luscious beauties x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wonderwoman. You're looking wonderful tonight. x"

Not sure why my post deleted!! Think my keyboard has cooties!!

Mind you, my dog and cat won't bugger off and leave me be, so I'm blaming them both!! Naughty furbabies!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wonderwoman. You're looking wonderful tonight. x

Mind you, my dog and cat won't bugger off and leave me be, so I'm blaming them both!! Naughty furbabies!! "

Haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wonderwoman's dog.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Wonderwoman's, cat.

Smileyfurryfaces

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

A definitive answer!

That'll show Lorna."

Hell yeah it will and a certain other individual

Reply privately

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

Mind you, my dog and cat won't bugger off and leave me be, so I'm blaming them both!! Naughty furbabies!! "

Hello wonderwoman the three nocturnal crime fighters unite for the first time in so long

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Alreeeeet Jim, just checking in cos ma little lady friend has just crashed out on ma bed again

Reply privately

over a year ago

A definitive answer!

That'll show Lorna.

Hell yeah it will and a certain other individual "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening Jimbo how are you? X

Reply privately