Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should I contact her.

Jump to newest

By *ohn67123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Accrington

A lady who I see occasionally socially with friends has just made a profile. I doubt anyone of her friends knows.

I know it is her for certain even though she is using an alias. She doesn't show her face but I know the background and her wonderful body shape.

She will not know I am on here either.

I cannot message her as I am out of her age range and I like her alot.

Should I message her on Facebook as we are friends on there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"A lady who I see occasionally socially with friends has just made a profile. I doubt anyone of her friends knows.

I know it is her for certain even though she is using an alias. She doesn't show her face but I know the background and her wonderful body shape.

Should I message her on Facebook as we are friends on there? "

No, if you’re out of her age limits then you’re not what she’s looking for.., and she’d probably consider a request over Facebook at best awkward and maybe even creepy or frightening.

Have some discretion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope definitely not

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

If you are out of her preferred age group, why try another way of messaging ? Just because you fancy her, doesn't mean she wants sex with you because you see her as sexually available on this site.

over a year ago

Nope never ruin a good thing

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. She set her filters for a reason. Block and forget

over a year ago

Personally I wouldent simply because you are out side her preferred age range so possibly not what she is looking for and add that to the face it often comes across as slightly creepy when people try merge your fab life with your real life... But that's just mg opinion and if you think she would be open to the possibility then why not take a chance of you'll regret not doing so.

over a year ago

No

Thats creepy

over a year ago

No

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No! A thousand times no.

over a year ago

No. Don't even mention it to her. If she wants to tell you, she will.

over a year ago

If she fancied you then she'd be shagging you by now.

Forget it, OP.

Let her have fun on her own.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"A lady who I see occasionally socially with friends has just made a profile. I doubt anyone of her friends knows.

No.. That's stalking

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Leave her be. You could freak her out & ruin your friendship

over a year ago

God I'd be mortified.. Block, delete, move on is my advice

By *untime2Man
over a year ago

Lauder

Agreed.

Approach her socially at one of your friends events (if these are happening?!) if you like her, but don’t mention fab. If she likes you, she’ll let you know.

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Approach her but dont mention fab. Take a shot. Maybe mention it in your friendship group that youve joined and talk about it in her presence and see if she mentions it to you

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

No, your a friend in her vanilla world , let her keep her FAB world separate . X

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

I agree don't do it.

Don't mention you guessed either.

It never happened that profile.

Block it to protect her. She won't feel safe. Then think how you will feel about it afterwards.

Well done for sharing this dilemma. When you are so close to a situation doing the right thing is harder to see.

over a year ago

I agree with everyone above.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I know it will be tempting but it may end badly. She might be so embarrassed that she deletes profile but also avoids being around you at all. If she finds you and messages then happy days. Otherwise - leave it be

over a year ago

I was contacted on Facebook by a guy who I met on holiday abroad as we stayed in the same hotel and we became mates. Never met him since.

He's much older than me and he recognised me on fab.

I just wished him to have fun on fab - thankfully he got the hint and never messaged me again.

But I found it creepy.

over a year ago

If you've looked at her profile, she'll know you've seen her unless you've hidden yourself from last looked at me.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

No, if you’re outside of her age range you’re not what she is looking for, so why pursue it further and risk making her feel uneasy?

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. Don’t message her on Facebook.Facebook is Facebook Fabs is Fabs keep the two separate.You never know she may do a search on Fabs and come across you and she may well send you a wink or message which will allow a communication between you but only if she makes the first move.Also if she sees the forums she may like the way you come across and wink or message you.

over a year ago

Leave it...when my profile was visible one of my brothers mates saw me on here then messaged me on Instagram. I hated it & it made me feel so uncomfortable

By *etnetWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Yep why not, mean if your friend and have good communication brilliant. After all life’s too short. Best of luck

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Leave it...when my profile was visible one of my brothers mates saw me on here then messaged me on Instagram. I hated it & it made me feel so uncomfortable "

If theyd msgd u on fab would u have felt weird too? Im guessing so as its a sibling issue but was it more that hed done it outside of fab? I assume younwere in age range!

By *ohn67123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Accrington

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 21:46:25]

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’ve had something like this happen to me.

I’d advise you to not pursue it. If you think that, just because she’s on here she wants to hear from you, that says more about you than her.

V x

By *ohn67123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Accrington

Thanks for your advice.

I think that I knew the answer was to leave her alone or I wouldn't have asked.

She will be left alone even when I see her. Privacy is paramount and so is her private life.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

No, Think about it a moment you have known her socially fancied her & done nothing & she hasn’t approached you having known you socially.

Your best chance of anything happening was & still is there not here. All here has done though is told you she is looking but that you are out of her age range.

Stick to trying in the real world, there age isn’t the hindrance it is here, chat to her at the next available opportunity but ffs don’t mention this place.

S

over a year ago

Nit read it but as a rule if u need to ask strangers its a no

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Definitely not

over a year ago

Absolutely not. Find someone else.

over a year ago

I'm going to buck the trend and say yes, go for it. Life is too short for missed opportunities - to paraphrase, you miss every goal with a penalty you don't take. If you win her, it may be something beautiful. If you don't win her, you may lose an "occasional social acquaintance" or you may have a laugh and agree to keep each others' secret. If you don't try, you will never, ever know.

over a year ago

Leave it...when my profile was visible one of my brothers mates saw me on here then messaged me on Instagram. I hated it & it made me feel so uncomfortable

If theyd msgd u on fab would u have felt weird too? Im guessing so as its a sibling issue but was it more that hed done it outside of fab? I assume younwere in age range!"

The whole thing was just creepy really,if he'd have messaged me on fab it probably wouldn't have seemed so bad but he was out of my age range. It was the fact he'd studied my pics to work out it was me,gone onto my brothers Instagram to find me then messaged me. Embarrassing & uncomfortable

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"I'm going to buck the trend and say yes, go for it. Life is too short for missed opportunities - to paraphrase, you miss every goal with a penalty you don't take. If you win her, it may be something beautiful. If you don't win her, you may lose an "occasional social acquaintance" or you may have a laugh and agree to keep each others' secret. If you don't try, you will never, ever know. "

Or you may end up frightening someone into thinking they’ve been stalked... or that everyone will find out about this side of her life... or just generally feel creeped out.

Ignore this guys stupid and irresponsible advice please

over a year ago

No

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No

By *awtymarkyMan
over a year ago

chester

I am in agreement with most on here and say No don’t do it no matter how hard it is to resist the temptation.

I personally would let her make the first contact.

Also I would not bring up any conversation about fab with her unless she does it first.

You never know you might spot her at a club or social in the future

over a year ago

No I would hatevit - it's creepy

over a year ago

Absolutely not. I remember a guy messaging me on Facebook referencing me being on this place and it pissed me off.

If she knows you in the real world and had any intention of wanting sex with you, you wouldn’t be in the friend zone.

Post new Message to Thread