Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Femenizing tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a TV wanting to go down the ts Road. Anyone got any tips on femenizing products. I have read about lavender oil helping to develop a bust, and saw palmetto. Yes I know hormones are the best, but it's a two year wait for a appointment for a gender clinic. I am scrimping to go private, but all this virus stuff makes everything harder. And please, no trolls, this is a genuine question.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I think you can get estrogen creams online for bust enhancing, I don't know if they are effective or not so I would do a bit of research if you go down that road.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am a TV wanting to go down the ts Road. Anyone got any tips on femenizing products. I have read about lavender oil helping to develop a bust, and saw palmetto. Yes I know hormones are the best, but it's a two year wait for a appointment for a gender clinic. I am scrimping to go private, but all this virus stuff makes everything harder. And please, no trolls, this is a genuine question. "

Tbh, there's not much beyond hormones that will have any benefit at all, I'm afraid. There are a few things available to try, but none of them will provide any meaningful results, otherwise there wouldn't be long waiting lists for GICs.

Have you asked your GP for a referral to a gender clinic? If so you could always ask for a bridging prescription for hormones, and cite the waiting times for an appointment with a GIC, which unfortunately I think you will find are quite a bit longer than two years now. Some GPs are willing and some aren't, but it's worth a try.

It's not just a matter of taking oestrogen either I'm afraid. You'll also need to suppress your testosterone levels with a blocker, and it's unlikely you'll get those without access to a GIC.

There are things you could do which would help, such as facial hair removal and eyebrow shaping. Facial hair removal either by laser, or electrolysis for a more permanent solution, can help your appearance enormously and are essential if you're considering transitioning.

Sorry I can't be more helpful or upbeat, but I'm afraid that that's the way it is with trans and the NHS. Going private is obviously quicker, but it is out of reach for many.

Post new Message to Thread