Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things you do to amuse yourself.

Jump to newest

By *tensonSwingers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

For example, when I last went to the optician and she sat me in front of the letter chart and said 'Tell me what you see'..."I See Dead people", somewhat took her by surprise!....funny though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We comment on people as we drive by.

We see father Christmas every morning - he has a paper round.

We saw a pirate once........

Lol

over a year ago

People watch, very amusing to make them into characters and overdub a voice for them.

Anyone people watching me will see a bloke stood laughing to himself and pointing at strangers

By *tensonSwingers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"People watch, very amusing to make them into characters and overdub a voice for them.

Anyone people watching me will see a bloke stood laughing to himself and pointing at strangers "

People watching is tremendous fun. Especially when in an airport terminal or in a busy town centre/ shopping precinct....we like to rate their sexual prowess and filthyness. Also when we pass people we like to make an over loud remark, for example, if we observe a well-to-do person, we like to walk by and say something in a posh voice along the lines of ' Goodness Tarquin!.....up the arse!?.....simple amusement...lol

over a year ago

i tweet when i get bored, lots of fun to be had there xx

over a year ago

I work in a relatively new restaurant and just love it when people ask "how long have you been here?" My standard reply is "ooh, since about 10 to 11." It oftens takes a second or two to sink in before my grin gives them the giggles. (Tips are always better after this question's been asked, lol.)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Depends how energetic I feel - could be the gym but then it could a be a book or being on forums... sometimes I enjoy just driving OH to distraction by being really playful

over a year ago

"For example, when I last went to the optician and she sat me in front of the letter chart and said 'Tell me what you see'..."I See Dead people", somewhat took her by surprise!....funny though "

over a year ago

I like people watching and making up thier coversations for them.

Or ... while dining, discussing the other couples with your dining partner ... instead of snog/marry/avoid.... doing first date?/Married?/Affair?/Swingers?

lol

lots of fun

over a year ago

Sellotape breadcrumbs to a clean window and watch birds smack into it

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I like people watching and making up thier coversations for them.

Or ... while dining, discussing the other couples with your dining partner ... instead of snog/marry/avoid.... doing first date?/Married?/Affair?/Swingers?

lol

lots of fun

"

Yes I can agree with that 100%

over a year ago

you will need some cotton, super glue, matchsticks and a warm window. Attach 2 or 3 lengths of cotton to 1 or more matches. Put one drop of glue on a small knot you made at the other end. When a large fly or wasp settles on the window, slowly attach the glued end to the selected pilot. Now, if your calculations are correct, the host will fly off with the match in tow. Hey presto, indoor axemen.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have lots of ways to amuse myself. But like lots im an avid people watcher and so is Jay. Which begs the question if we are all people watches are we all being watched all the time lol

over a year ago

I have tons of ways.. but I do like to people watch.. I am terrible when bored and out with friends of playing them all... not in a nasty way.. just the way I will say things..

My favourite thing at the moment is to watch my kittens... even better if a stupid fly comes in.. lol

Cali

over a year ago

my favorite saying at the minute is while im in work and i carry out a job im a gas man by the way the woman of the house says "IS THAT IT THAT WAS QUICK"i say " IM SICK OF WOMEN SAYING THAT TO ME" Well it makes me smile and small things amuse small minds lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Ary Gallery or Exhibitions... most of all, new graduate shows

Spotting the next big name

over a year ago

Throw water balloons at my cat.

over a year ago

"Throw water balloons at my cat."

I have got a new better bit of fun.. catnip bubbles... its ace..

Cali

By *a and kaCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire(ish)

We like to look at people in the distance and then hold our thumb and forefinger up so it looks like the person is between them ..... and then pretend to squeeze them until they pop!! We call it Squishing

Closely followed by Pooh-Sticks .... we do like a good game of Pooh-Sticks

over a year ago

"People watch, very amusing to make them into characters and overdub a voice for them.

Anyone people watching me will see a bloke stood laughing to himself and pointing at strangers

People watching is tremendous fun. Especially when in an airport terminal or in a busy town centre/ shopping precinct....we like to rate their sexual prowess and filthyness. Also when we pass people we like to make an over loud remark, for example, if we observe a well-to-do person, we like to walk by and say something in a posh voice along the lines of ' Goodness Tarquin!.....up the arse!?.....simple amusement...lol"

People watching is even more fun if done in 36 degree heat by the side of a pool, surrounded by foreigners in skimpy bikinis!!

Sorry - just thought I'd have a quick gloat! Lol

over a year ago

People watching is tremendous fun. Especially when in an airport terminal or in a busy town centre/ shopping precinct....we like to rate their sexual prowess and filthyness. Also when we pass people we like to make an over loud remark, for example, if we observe a well-to-do person, we like to walk by and say something in a posh voice along the lines of ' Goodness Tarquin!.....up the arse!?.....simple amusement...lol

People watching is even more fun if done in 36 degree heat by the side of a pool, surrounded by foreigners in skimpy bikinis!!

Sorry - just thought I'd have a quick gloat! Lol "

You on your holibobs, Im not jealous have fun and dont burn

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you and i are on a train sat oppisite each other i use my fingers as nose horns and make them dance for him

over a year ago

You on your holibobs, Im not jealous have fun and dont burn "

Thanks! Might be a bit late though!

If anyone sees 'meet today - and bring some aloe Vera!' posts - probably be me!

over a year ago

You on your holibobs, Im not jealous have fun and dont burn

Thanks! Might be a bit late though!

If anyone sees 'meet today - and bring some aloe Vera!' posts - probably be me! "

offers to rub said cream in

Post new Message to Thread