Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

As its sex position weekend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do u prefer you oral sex standing laying down sitting coming in from the side hanging upside down you choose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Laying on my back with legs over his shoulders, or laying on the edge of the bed with him standing so he can dive in like a tramp’s dog on a bag of chips

over a year ago

"Laying on my back with legs over his shoulders, or laying on the edge of the bed with him standing so he can dive in like a tramp’s dog on a bag of chips "
thats a very good one that full on access

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Giving it I prefer to be on my knees with the guy standing

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

I prefer to give rather than receive, so I'd probably say on my knees with his hands on the back of my head, my fingers caressing his balls, and my nose pressed up against his crotch

over a year ago

"Giving it I prefer to be on my knees with the guy standing"
a cult classic

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"Laying on my back with legs over his shoulders, or laying on the edge of the bed with him standing so he can dive in like a tramp’s dog on a bag of chips "

Haha, excellent description x

over a year ago

"I prefer to give rather than receive, so I'd probably say on my knees with his hands on the back of my head, my fingers caressing his balls, and my nose pressed up against his crotch "
christ you women are steamy today i blame the faf thread

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

"I prefer to give rather than receive, so I'd probably say on my knees with his hands on the back of my head, my fingers caressing his balls, and my nose pressed up against his crotch christ you women are steamy today i blame the faf thread "

I'll be working it off tomorrow, never fear

over a year ago

"I prefer to give rather than receive, so I'd probably say on my knees with his hands on the back of my head, my fingers caressing his balls, and my nose pressed up against his crotch christ you women are steamy today i blame the faf thread

I'll be working it off tomorrow, never fear "

shes on it like the lady aboves munching dog

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Laying on my back with legs over his shoulders, or laying on the edge of the bed with him standing so he can dive in like a tramp’s dog on a bag of chips

Haha, excellent description x"

I looked at your avatar coz I thought you had been skipping and your trousers had fallen down

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Giving it on my hands and knees.. receiving it I generally just like to lay there looking like a snack

over a year ago

"Laying on my back with legs over his shoulders, or laying on the edge of the bed with him standing so he can dive in like a tramp’s dog on a bag of chips

I looked at your avatar coz I thought you had been skipping and your trousers had fallen down "

fucks sake you made me look then too

over a year ago

"Giving it on my hands and knees.. receiving it I generally just like to lay there looking like a snack "
cherry on top?

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

If receiving then laying down so I get a good view while enjoying the sensation, if giving then the guy either laying down or standing while I kneel as both allow me to look up into his eyes when taking him into my mouth

over a year ago

"If receiving then laying down so I get a good view while enjoying the sensation, if giving then the guy either laying down or standing while I kneel as both allow me to look up into his eyes when taking him into my mouth "
eye contact can make all the difference sometimes

over a year ago

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

On my back or doggy style.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think it would have to be mood depending. But in saying that I do her to have her knees together laying on the side for deep penetration

over a year ago

More often

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I looked at your avatar coz I thought you had been skipping and your trousers had fallen down fucks sake you made me look then too "

I’m not sure if I should be flattered or not

Bacon sandwich now.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Giving I like on my knees with them sitting I like to caress their inner thighs but I also like them standing so I can put my hands on their butt and pull them in close

Receiving you have 3 minutes then I’m bored so as you wish

over a year ago

Giving....on my knees, the Mr standing in front of me. Receiving....lying on the bed my legs over his shoulders so I can hold his head and encourage him to go deeper. I also like lying on the bed my head hanging over the side so I can get his cock deep in my throat while he plays

By *ig rig hullMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Giving....on my knees, the Mr standing in front of me. Receiving....lying on the bed my legs over his shoulders so I can hold his head and encourage him to go deeper. I also like lying on the bed my head hanging over the side so I can get his cock deep in my throat while he plays"

Marriage material right there

over a year ago

I prefer to give. I like him standing looking down at me while I’m on my knees looking up at him

over a year ago

"I prefer to give. I like him standing looking down at me while I’m on my knees looking up at him "

Love looking up at the Mr while he's deep in my throat

over a year ago

"Giving....on my knees, the Mr standing in front of me. Receiving....lying on the bed my legs over his shoulders so I can hold his head and encourage him to go deeper. I also like lying on the bed my head hanging over the side so I can get his cock deep in my throat while he plays

Marriage material right there "

I know.. im already married

Post new Message to Thread