Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To the ladies please don't

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To all of the ladies out there that have those negative feelings about themselves whether or not it's their body image or their age or anything whatsoever. We all grow old we all change our bodies over the years just be glad that you are healthy and be glad that you are sensational..

I don't like it when people put themselves down Jesus I put myself down all the time but it's different for me I just want some positive feeds no more feeling sorry for yourself no more negativity be happy with who you are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

Do as you preach kind sir.

over a year ago

As I've always said it's not about getting into anyone's good books for anything I just see on people statuses but they're not happy with themselves or they put themselves down or anything like that and with especially what we're all going through still to this day it's all about trying to be kind to one another.

over a year ago

Why is it different for you OP? You must like something about you.

over a year ago

I like the way I have been brought up where to respect people and not to put people down I do like my eyes I used to like my hair until it decided to turn grey lol

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Reminds me of a cringe making speech by the father of the bride at a wedding I went to -

Referring to his own wife, he said something along the lines of “physical beauty declines with age, but love comes from within“ or something.

over a year ago

"I like the way I have been brought up where to respect people and not to put people down I do like my eyes I used to like my hair until it decided to turn grey lol "

Your hair isn't grey. Anyway many women love silver foxes.

All good things.

over a year ago

I just prefer to be one of the nice guys

over a year ago

"To all of the ladies out there that have those negative feelings about themselves whether or not it's their body image or their age or anything whatsoever. We all grow old we all change our bodies over the years just be glad that you are healthy and be glad that you are sensational..

I don't like it when people put themselves down Jesus I put myself down all the time but it's different for me I just want some positive feeds no more feeling sorry for yourself no more negativity be happy with who you are "

Yeah, bollocks to the blokes with the same issues, they’re in their own.

over a year ago

"To all of the ladies out there that have those negative feelings about themselves whether or not it's their body image or their age or anything whatsoever. We all grow old we all change our bodies over the years just be glad that you are healthy and be glad that you are sensational..

I don't like it when people put themselves down Jesus I put myself down all the time but it's different for me I just want some positive feeds no more feeling sorry for yourself no more negativity be happy with who you are

Yeah, bollocks to the blokes with the same issues, they’re in their own. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Reminds me of a cringe making speech by the father of the bride at a wedding I went to -

Referring to his own wife, he said something along the lines of “physical beauty declines with age, but love comes from within“ or something. "

Oh god! Did he not run his speech past someone? He might as well have said "my wife is no longer as attractive as she was but I love her anyway"

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"I like the way I have been brought up where to respect people and not to put people down I do like my eyes I used to like my hair until it decided to turn grey lol "

I used to like my hair, but it left me

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Reminds me of a cringe making speech by the father of the bride at a wedding I went to -

Referring to his own wife, he said something along the lines of “physical beauty declines with age, but love comes from within“ or something. "

What a dingbat making himself look stupid! Some guys just can’t get anything right!

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with gray ... we ladies find that appealing !!

over a year ago

Referring to his own wife, he said something along the lines of “physical beauty declines with age, but love comes from within“ or something.

What a dingbat making himself look stupid! Some guys just can’t get anything right! "

You know him do you ?

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Do you sincerely think women and looking for your permission

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What a dingbat making himself look stupid! Some guys just can’t get anything right!

You know him do you ?"

No thank goodness! I don’t put up with people like him!

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

You know him do you ?

No thank goodness! I don’t put up with people like him! "

Yes he was famously a dingbat. Ex army if that explains it lol. Oh and one of the other guests (boyfriend of one of the bridesmaids) later became quite a famous UK serial killer.

Eventful wedding all in all

over a year ago

You know him do you ?

No thank goodness! I don’t put up with people like him!

Yes he was famously a dingbat. Ex army if that explains it lol. Oh and one of the other guests (boyfriend of one of the bridesmaids) later became quite a famous UK serial killer.

Eventful wedding all in all "

Who was the serial killer?

Post new Message to Thread