Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hobbies

Jump to newest

By *orthern Stars OP   Couple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

What's yours and do you have the time to indulge in them as much as you'd like to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Gardening swimming walking and cycling and yes spend lots of time doing them! Need something indoorsey for the winter though x

over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Sex can count as a hobby too if you want it to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There all illegal nowadays

over a year ago

Quite like being in the garden, grew veg over lockdown, i invested in my garden wildlife too. Also houseplants are a new thing for me

love photography, bit of casual baking, enjoy colouring in and doing arts n crafts. I enjoy experimenting with make up and face painting..

love singing and music generally. Big fan of musicals.

By *ed_Rocket.Man
over a year ago

Near by

"Gardening swimming walking and cycling and yes spend lots of time doing them! Need something indoorsey for the winter though x"

Yeah need something indoorsey for the cold nights

over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Gardening swimming walking and cycling and yes spend lots of time doing them! Need something indoorsey for the winter though x"

Great hobbies, so good for you.

over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"There all illegal nowadays"

By *ed_Rocket.Man
over a year ago

Near by

Well sex then haha and motorbikes anything with an engine I think I just like them and I like extreme sports and outdoor activities.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Gardening swimming walking and cycling and yes spend lots of time doing them! Need something indoorsey for the winter though x

Yeah need something indoorsey for the cold nights "

Could think of few things ! Not sure they very productive though but deffo enjoyable! X

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Weight lifting, writing, language learning. I get enough time but not always the mental energy. And stress has knock on effects in the gym too, which is annoying.

I'm not sure reading and playing with makeup rise to hobbies. I enjoy them.

over a year ago

Sex being my favourite but sadly not been doing that hobby.

I bake. I read.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Field hockey, gym, podcasts, walking my little hound, anything that keeps me out of trouble really!

By *ed_Rocket.Man
over a year ago

Near by

"Gardening swimming walking and cycling and yes spend lots of time doing them! Need something indoorsey for the winter though x

Yeah need something indoorsey for the cold nights

Could think of few things ! Not sure they very productive though but deffo enjoyable! X"

Ohh i bet you could hey productive or not as long as u enjoy hehe

over a year ago

My favourite hobby is playing ball in the cup.

I’d like to play more but it’s very time consuming and unfortunately I have to work to look after myself and my family.

One day I’ll be free from the tyranny of work and play ball in the cup every day.

over a year ago

"My favourite hobby is playing ball in the cup.

I’d like to play more but it’s very time consuming and unfortunately I have to work to look after myself and my family.

One day I’ll be free from the tyranny of work and play ball in the cup every day."

ball in the cup? whats that?

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun

over a year ago

Wildlife photography is my thing. Love getting out and about in the countryside with my camera.

By *callycatMan
over a year ago

Mid Wales

I like walking and camping in the mountains here, skiing, wildlife, fly fishing and off roading in my little 4x4

over a year ago

"My favourite hobby is playing ball in the cup.

One day I’ll be free from the tyranny of work and play ball in the cup every day.

ball in the cup? whats that?"

Sorry, more commonly known as ‘ye ole ball in the cup.

It’s this game where you hit a little ball with sticks until it goes in a cup with up to four friends.

There are 18 different cups set all around a big field and you can wear funny clothes to play.

over a year ago

Sailing, walking, trying to learn piano

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun "

Duolingo is good. I like Memrise, Anki does similar but not as flashy (more customisable). Language exchange apps are great, some more than others (they have downsides, particularly as a woman. It's not Fab )

By *dbritMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Haha also a golfer here!

Travelling the world is off limits for now, so lots of free time at home for reading, photography, gardening and playing my piano.

Living by the sea helps for some coastal walks as well.

Miss the fun of meeting new people though

over a year ago

Running, walking and paddleboarding for me.

Paddleboarding has eased off through the autumn, and I haven't walked anything as much as I have previously but running seems to have taken over all my other hobbies.

Her x

By *ffit101Man
over a year ago

Cork and West Cork

Music, particularly drumming and percussion.

This year has awarded me all the time for my hobbies that I want.

I love my work too (massage therapist) but can't do that during a pandemic. Learning about the body fascinates me. Every day is a school day in that sense.

over a year ago

What a stunning physique. Xx

over a year ago

Crocheting, card making anything crafty really, I love the modified cars but I'm now driving a 4x4 which I love.

By *r.HMan
over a year ago

A gentleman never tells

Cars, motorbikes, football, gym, getting inked, spanking, hair pulling, biting, sorry went off on a bit of a tangent just then

By *ffit101Man
over a year ago

Cork and West Cork

"What a stunning physique. Xx"

Who? Me?

over a year ago

Yeah too lol

over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun "
. What a stunning physique.

By *ffit101Man
over a year ago

Cork and West Cork

"Yeah too lol "

thaaaanks I do feel sexy in a scarf

over a year ago

I (trza) love crochet, drawing and cosplay, Sid loves fishing and outdoorsy shit

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Playing hockey.

Goalkeeper

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun

Duolingo is good. I like Memrise, Anki does similar but not as flashy (more customisable). Language exchange apps are great, some more than others (they have downsides, particularly as a woman. It's not Fab )"

That is good you like to do them too. I also like memrise and I sometimes use anki as well, yeah I like duolingo the most cos of the fun interactive things it have, what languages do you do?

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

Walking and cooking

(Obviously the cooking produces more flubber than the walking takes away)

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I play the piano but I don't have my piano available where we're living so I'm playing a lot of guitar at the moment. I have far too much time to do it at the moment because there's hardly any work to be had. Luke

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I like to pick heavy things up and put them back down again.

Listening to podcasts and shouting at them for being wrong

Things with engines. Preferably fast

Plotting world domination

Renovating houses, finishing them and then selling them before we have a chance to enjoy them

Binge watching netflix

Walking

Aiming vacations I dont have time to go on

D

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/20 11:48:25]

over a year ago

3 gun with hubby ik it wierd for UK peeps. But it's fun and I shoot amateur competition. Covid pretty much cancelled alot of the competitions so we just shoot on our property.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun . What a stunning physique. "
Thanks. I like to weight train too. I go by this moto, train and diet harder than the last time. I am training at home and I follow a full body workout 3 times a week and as the diet goes I follow flexible dieting, currently I am on a slow bulk till february then I am getting ready for the summer with the beach cut

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Outside of sex and women I'd say Astronomy, Hiatory, Science, Nature, Football, I.T., Gardening. Music. They sound like quiz categories on 'Bullseye' lol

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Burlesque dancing, walking, reading, photography when I get the inclination

over a year ago

Burlesque, writing and cooking.

I try to do as much as I can of them all

over a year ago

When I’m not working I like to spend time on the allotment, although I haven’t been for a couple of weeks now due to the rubbish weather we’ve had down here.

I also like to strength train, tinker with my SDR and ham radio, read, and try to keep up with the latest cyber security/malware research and nation-state capabilities.

over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun . What a stunning physique. Thanks. I like to weight train too. I go by this moto, train and diet harder than the last time. I am training at home and I follow a full body workout 3 times a week and as the diet goes I follow flexible dieting, currently I am on a slow bulk till february then I am getting ready for the summer with the beach cut "

I used to do weight lifting till I had kids now pelvis is unstable so I've got to be very careful what I do. I do miss keeping fit.

over a year ago

Triathlon. No real issues enjoying all three disciplines over the summer.

Can be quite time consuming though. No idea how people balance family life with 4 or 5 hour bike rides every weekend.

By *irate89Man
over a year ago

urmston

Snowboarding

over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun . What a stunning physique. Thanks. I like to weight train too. I go by this moto, train and diet harder than the last time. I am training at home and I follow a full body workout 3 times a week and as the diet goes I follow flexible dieting, currently I am on a slow bulk till february then I am getting ready for the summer with the beach cut

I used to do weight lifting till I had kids now pelvis is unstable so I've got to be very careful what I do. I do miss keeping fit. "

Ah, sorry to hear that. Have you tried loaded carries or farmers walks? They’re a great conditioning tool and can be beneficial even with lighter weights.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"I like, weight lifting, drawing, yoga and learning languages, currently I am learning myself german and spanish. I like to use duolingo to name one of the language resources I use and yes I have lots time to do them in, although I have to organise in what way I do them, it is fun . What a stunning physique. Thanks. I like to weight train too. I go by this moto, train and diet harder than the last time. I am training at home and I follow a full body workout 3 times a week and as the diet goes I follow flexible dieting, currently I am on a slow bulk till february then I am getting ready for the summer with the beach cut

I used to do weight lifting till I had kids now pelvis is unstable so I've got to be very careful what I do. I do miss keeping fit. "

I see, that is good you used to do it too and yeah you have to be more carefull now as well, what type of things could you do now and does it have to be light weights too?

Post new Message to Thread