FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

An Appeal: Would you adopt a Smilodon this Christmas.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It would be very kind of you...

They could cost you an arm and a leg.

Please remember..a Smilodon is not just for Christmas.. Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

"It would be very kind of you...

Please remember..a Smilodon is not just for Christmas.. Thank you."

Is this a euphemism or a sabre tooth tiger?

If the latter, no I wouldn't, they cost an arm and a leg

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OK what is it?

over a year ago

"OK what is it?"

.I'll send you one up...you practically said you'd look after one..thankyou on behalf of the Smilodons

over a year ago

Ps.they're quite difficult to bath...

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

If the latter, no I wouldn't, they cost an arm and a leg"

could you imagine trying to find a vet or some training classes for it

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

could you imagine trying to find a vet or some training classes for it "

Hell it costs a bomb to get my 2 little buggers flea'd and wormed...defo don't want to think about the pet insurance on this bad boy

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Hell it costs a bomb to get my 2 little buggers flea'd and wormed...defo don't want to think about the pet insurance on this bad boy "

I reckon you would struggle, the potential liability would make most insurance companies back away lol

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Hell it costs a bomb to get my 2 little buggers flea'd and wormed...defo don't want to think about the pet insurance on this bad boy

I reckon you would struggle, the potential liability would make most insurance companies back away lol"

I was just thinking you would have to cover it for accidental consumption of other animals...I clearly have to get out more....oh hang on..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no idea what it is but I don't care. I'm in

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I reckon you would struggle, the potential liability would make most insurance companies back away lol

I was just thinking you would have to cover it for accidental consumption of other animals...I clearly have to get out more....oh hang on.."

Could be an interesting docudrama for Netflix

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

I was just thinking you would have to cover it for accidental consumption of other animals...I clearly have to get out more....oh hang on..

Could be an interesting docudrama for Netflix "

Let's discuss a collaboration...I feel a money spinner in the works

over a year ago

I was just thinking you would have to cover it for accidental consumption of other animals...I clearly have to get out more....oh hang on.."

I wouldn't want your two mini Smilodons harassing another smilodon...you'd have to have a plan of careful integration..oh and maybe a very large ball of wool...

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

I wouldn't want your two mini Smilodons harassing another smilodon...you'd have to have a plan of careful integration..oh and maybe a very large ball of wool..."

A sheep?

over a year ago

I wouldn't want your two mini Smilodons harassing another smilodon...you'd have to have a plan of careful integration..oh and maybe a very large ball of wool...

A sheep?"

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Let's discuss a collaboration...I feel a money spinner in the works "

Good idea, it's not like we have anything better to do is it? there's some positives that have got to come out of this

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

[Removed by poster at 24/10/20 20:22:04]

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Good idea, it's not like we have anything better to do is it? there's some positives that have got to come out of this "

Jesus I'm actually thinking about it now....

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Good idea, it's not like we have anything better to do is it? there's some positives that have got to come out of this

Jesus I'm actually thinking about it now.... "

Main characters would have to be called "Joel Erotic" & "Carmel Ballskin" or would we be looking at some kind of infringement suit?

This could find the insurance for the beast

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Main characters would have to be called "Joel Erotic" & "Carmel Ballskin" or would we be looking at some kind of infringement suit?

This could find the insurance for the beast "

Hahahahaha love it, I can imagine it being the shortest docudrama on Netflix...Joel buys said beast, beast eats Carmel because shes a twat, police take Joel away, RSPCA euthanase the beast, Netflix back off as don't want any involvement in pending lawsuit...kicked off air because everyone is either dead or in prison....I'm thinking in the interest of longevity and our financial interests we should swap out the beast for a squirrel...thoughts?

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Hahahahaha love it, I can imagine it being the shortest docudrama on Netflix...Joel buys said beast, beast eats Carmel because shes a twat, police take Joel away, RSPCA euthanase the beast, Netflix back off as don't want any involvement in pending lawsuit...kicked off air because everyone is either dead or in prison....I'm thinking in the interest of longevity and our financial interests we should swap out the beast for a squirrel...thoughts?"

couldn't some blue pills or something be crushed into the beasts food.. turns it from fierce to frisky... Takes a real shine to Carmel

I think you're right, from a current conservation point maybe a rarer protected species of squirrel would probably be best

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Hahahahaha love it, I can imagine it being the shortest docudrama on Netflix...Joel buys said beast, beast eats Carmel because shes a twat, police take Joel away, RSPCA euthanase the beast, Netflix back off as don't want any involvement in pending lawsuit...kicked off air because everyone is either dead or in prison....I'm thinking in the interest of longevity and our financial interests we should swap out the beast for a squirrel...thoughts?

couldn't some blue pills or something be crushed into the beasts food.. turns it from fierce to frisky... Takes a real shine to Carmel

I think you're right, from a current conservation point maybe a rarer protected species of squirrel would probably be best "

Right it's a goer...I'm googling the number for Netflix now....I shall be in touch

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I think you're right, from a current conservation point maybe a rarer protected species of squirrel would probably be best

Right it's a goer...I'm googling the number for Netflix now....I shall be in touch "

Brilliant I think we have derailed the thread enough, sorry OP! From smildon to squirrel & back again.

#adoptasmilodon

By *-sas-sinWoman
over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

Right it's a goer...I'm googling the number for Netflix now....I shall be in touch

Brilliant I think we have derailed the thread enough, sorry OP! From smildon to squirrel & back again.

#adoptasmilodon "

We have helped his cause as I bet Similodon is now trending on Google search

#upthesimilodon

over a year ago

I think you're right, from a current conservation point maybe a rarer protected species of squirrel would probably be best "

Netflix might accept a vegetarian Smilodon...could that not be a working title...

"My vegetarian Smilodon "!

over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Netflix might accept a vegetarian Smilodon...could that not be a working title...

"My vegetarian Smilodon "! "

It would have to appear to the viewers to be fierce tho. We couldn't have grass in the pen or any veggies growing

over a year ago

"My vegetarian Smilodon "!

It would have to appear to the viewers to be fierce tho. We couldn't have grass in the pen or any veggies growing "

YOU could poke a stick at it to annoy it..oh and you can buy it's toothbrush..take it with you to Boots...( Christmas,Puss in Boots ...it's all coming together )!

over a year ago

It may be necessary to put hinges on the top of your front door....

Smilodons prefer cat flaps to having to wait, they're not the most patient.

Post new Message to Thread