Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

things that

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

made u laugh during sex....

one time i was fucking me ex we started rowing during sex, dont know what about lmao, but his dad was downstairs a joshvna witness i was standing by the door butt naked and his dad had enough of the shouting, and stormed into the room, slammin my naked arse accross the room to tell us to shut up.... he did not get out of there fast enough and i was never really welcome back lmao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"made u laugh during sex....

one time i was fucking me ex we started rowing during sex, dont know what about lmao, but his dad was downstairs a joshvna witness i was standing by the door butt naked and his dad had enough of the shouting, and stormed into the room, slammin my naked arse accross the room to tell us to shut up.... he did not get out of there fast enough and i was never really welcome back lmao"

OMG Only you!

LOL

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will have to bare with me it’s a long story but very funny especially if you were there

We were at a party a few years back and after a while things progressed and I ended up with my head between the ample lengthy thighs of a lady who had been giving me the eye for a while. It was evident to the room that she was enjoying letting me feast upon her gorgeous buffet because of her vocal arrangement of various peoples names from the biblical stories. Although with her legs clamped to my ears the sound was some what muffled. But the fact that she was also holding my head with both hands and pulling me into her was a clue that even I couldn’t miss. Until

she slapped me on the top of my head really quite hard, so I stopped and looked up (as you would) to see what the problem was to which she shouted “no don’t F**kin stop” and forced me back down with both hands, only a few minutes later to be slapped on the head again, this time I carried on not wanting to upset the lady, until

SLAP,

SLAP SLAP,

SLAP

SLAP SLAP

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP

The rhythmic nature of the slapping coincided with her vocal utterances’ but my head was really starting to hurt and with my mind thinking what hell was happening here and how bizarre it was I just couldn’t help it and burst out it fits of laughter

In the end she was very understanding and so was I when she started signing to her deaf husband and it only then dawned on me the slapping was the only way she could let him know when she was cumming

Tony

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Tony thats is just soooo funny pmsl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tony thats is just soooo funny pmsl "

Thank you it has had a profound effect on me Gill has taken to slapping me on the arse when ever im not working hard enough in bed

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dislocating a guys wrist. He was not amused, was squacking like a baby and i was just pissed of cause i ended up not getting a shag

Post new Message to Thread