Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thing I now hold within my hands the twinkle in my eye, the sun that breaks up the rain cloud, the warmth that touches one when all seems cold. And this thing that shall soon permeate through me causing my sassy smile and the sighs from my heart and the feeling of total pleasure that courses through me as it slides easily within me making me feel like my toes just curled and my soul in dance..is this thing a thing of wonder and beauty to behold and that moment when the cream finds that place so exciting as it passes that my body melts...for what is this thing that delights me and pleasures me in so many ways....well...it is a jaffa flavoured cream cake...but not any jaffa flavoured cream cake.it is an M&S jaffa flavoured cream cake and its mine...all mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I smiled.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thing I now hold within my hands the twinkle in my eye, the sun that breaks up the rain cloud, the warmth that touches one when all seems cold. And this thing that shall soon permeate through me causing my sassy smile and the sighs from my heart and the feeling of total pleasure that courses through me as it slides easily within me making me feel like my toes just curled and my soul in dance..is this thing a thing of wonder and beauty to behold and that moment when the cream finds that place so exciting as it passes that my body melts...for what is this thing that delights me and pleasures me in so many ways....well...it is a jaffa flavoured cream cake...but not any jaffa flavoured cream cake.it is an M&S jaffa flavoured cream cake and its mine...all mine "

Got any Kinder Beuenos?

Post new Message to Thread