Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Self aware ironic post that knows its being self aware and ironic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is your opinion on that thing I do that some other people do and some other people don't? Should it be banned or allowed? Has it gone to far or not far enough? And why do single guys have a harder time with it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lueAlMan
over a year ago

Snaresbrook - South Woodford

Can you give me an example of what you are talking about?

over a year ago

You know! That thing! The thing everyone hates/likes! The thing where some asks if they should like it or not like it and some people say yes and some say no

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep doing it. I like it. Shouldn't be allowed. Go all the way. Being single is a state of mind.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"You know! That thing! The thing everyone hates/likes! The thing where some asks if they should like it or not like it and some people say yes and some say no"

Oh that thing!

Down with that kind of thing.

Or up

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/20 09:17:57]

over a year ago

Urm the sea smells red

over a year ago

But someone on the internet disagreed!

over a year ago

"You know! That thing! The thing everyone hates/likes! The thing where some asks if they should like it or not like it and some people say yes and some say no

Oh that thing!

Down with that kind of thing.

Or up "

No not that thing you pervert

over a year ago

"But someone on the internet disagreed! "

Then it's wrong wrong wrong.

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"What is your opinion on that thing I do that some other people do and some other people don't? Should it be banned or allowed? Has it gone to far or not far enough? And why do single guys have a harder time with it? "

I like it it then again I don’t. Some people do it and enjoy it, some people do it and don’t enjoy it, some people haven’t done it and would enjoy it, some people haven’t done it and wouldn’t enjoy it. I think it’s gone too far but not far enough. Single guys apparently have a harder time with everything but we will start a support group in the name of equality, or maybe we won’t.

Hope this helps OP.

over a year ago

"What is your opinion on that thing I do that some other people do and some other people don't? Should it be banned or allowed? Has it gone to far or not far enough? And why do single guys have a harder time with it?

I like it it then again I don’t. Some people do it and enjoy it, some people do it and don’t enjoy it, some people haven’t done it and would enjoy it, some people haven’t done it and wouldn’t enjoy it. I think it’s gone too far but not far enough. Single guys apparently have a harder time with everything but we will start a support group in the name of equality, or maybe we won’t.

Hope this helps OP. "

It does and it doesn't

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"What is your opinion on that thing I do that some other people do and some other people don't? Should it be banned or allowed? Has it gone to far or not far enough? And why do single guys have a harder time with it?

Hope this helps OP.

It does and it doesn't"

I’m glad and sad.

over a year ago

Why should I have a say..its your thing, shared by many. If its not my thing then thats fine because I have things that are not yours and if it is my thing too then we share a common thing, Im one of those many. But should I have an opinion on how you do your thing different to me? No as difference and variety was and still should be, whats makes this world so wonderful....alas though many, not myself, but others, seem to feel they are now working from the self appointed judges chair on how others think and what they do..it is a sad state..so all I would say about your thing is...enjoy it and screw what others think

over a year ago

No I think you are wrong but also right

over a year ago

All that fence sitting must be either really painful or really enjoyable

over a year ago

"All that fence sitting must be either really painful or really enjoyable "