Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Online shopping nightmares

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Halloween is coming so.. What are your worst online shopping nightmares? Sent the wrong item multiple times by the same company? Received a package only to find nothing in it? Share your nightmares with

Recently ive been trying get hold of an xbox one controller in camo blue.. i first ordered it from ebay as it was the only one available that i could find online. It came late and it had a broken trigger spring despite not being advertised as so, even bought it for £1 less than retail price and in used condition. Now the seller is being awkward and not accepting the return of the item despite "accidentally" accepting it. Im still returning it and getting my refund. Screw them

So i went to argos for one instead as they were now showing as in stock, just came today only to find theyve sent the wrong colour.. ffs. When i clicked on the item in my recent order i got an error "sorry this item is no longer in stock".. yet it says its in stock on the main webpage I went to the online chat and spoke to the person about wrong item being sent.. apparently a replacement in the correct colour is being delivered tomorrow morning.. yet i have a sneaky suspicion they will send the wrong one again despite the advisor leaving a message for the department to make sure they send the correct item.

On the plus side.. it looks like ill be getting a controller completely for free as i was not asked to repackage the controller or return it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's getting a free controller. ^

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread