FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What things annoy you about forumites that you should just be able to let go?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is so petty and I know we all have the option to ignore but sometimes things just make me think why, why are you doing it?

Yes I know I’m always asking your opinions on certain things but you lot are just so fucking knowledgeable and you’re helping so much with my writing.

I’m not talking about asking specific questions but just like the pointless bollocks. It annoys me and I don’t know why. I feel like I’m a bad person cos of it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I cant say i care enough about things to be truly annoyed these days especially not on here

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Well cross fingers I don't annoy you too much Annie. There's lots I roll my eyes to, but I do that here and in real life. You've not a bad person you're just real, it's not like you're telling them how they should use fab

By *osineCouple
over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Not sure yet, but I have a petty side, so I am sure its not going to be long till I find something.

lol

over a year ago

I suppose it’s annoying me cos it’s kind of spamming the forum and making my thread which I want lots of opinions on drop off the page quicker. Don’t like to keep having to contribute to my own threads to keep them bumped cos I’m wanting all your opinions, I’m not interested in what I’ve got to say!

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

There are certain threads that make me roll my eyes, they keep on appearing and I'm thinking why the fuck is that here again. Wink if you'd fuck etc

over a year ago

Lots of things but after may time outs I just ignore the things that annoy me and things run smoother for me.

But :-

Neediness

Thinking that the forums would collapse without them(they won’t)

Thinking that they somehow run the forums and have some sort of secret right to tell people when they can post a thread.

Me me me look at me!!!!

Anger rising and now I’ve just woken up naked in a car park.

T

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"There are certain threads that make me roll my eyes, they keep on appearing and I'm thinking why the fuck is that here again. Wink if you'd fuck etc "

This as I’ve just commented on another thread. Rather than search out the subject, they just start another thread which then mean other new ideas and interesting threads can be lost amongst the usual subjects e.g straight guys and bisexuality..

over a year ago

"Lots of things but after may time outs I just ignore the things that annoy me and things run smoother for me.

Neediness

Thinking that they somehow run the forums and have some sort of secret right to tell people when they can post a thread.

Me me me look at me!!!!

T"

Not gonna ask how you’ve woken up naked in a car park sounds like a fun night!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I do wonder sometimes, but then I remind myself of the variety of people on here and their different backstories, this helps me to just exit the thread and find one I want to comment in tbh

If I find I'm getting cross with them then its time for me to have a break

over a year ago

"There are certain threads that make me roll my eyes, they keep on appearing and I'm thinking why the fuck is that here again. Wink if you'd fuck etc "

God yes.

The top three threads on the Lounge at the time of writing this are "Describe your sex life", "Wink at who you fuck", the BBW thread (which doesn't bother me that much to be honest, I just don't pay attention) & the kiss marry fuck whatever one.

There's a damn game forum, just shove them in there too.

over a year ago

I just go with the flow and do me own thing

Lots of threads I don’t go near but each to there own I spose

over a year ago

Sometimes the forum makes my eyes roll so much I'm scared they're going to fall out

I just stay away for a bit - it helps.

Otherwise I end up on the naughty step for saying things I should keep to myself

over a year ago

Same same same

I post a load of shit, but it’s all different. If I wanna ask a question I’ve already asked, I’ll bump my thread.

I dislike the ‘fake’ people. They know who they are, they act totally different depending who they talk to, if it’s on the forums or via pm etc.

I was once friends with a person who wanted me to defend them at every turn. Yet, was embarrassed to be seen talking to me on the forums, because of who I am (huge confidence boost there).

They had a totally different and ‘secret’ profile on here, yet acted the complete opposite. If I didn’t know otherwise, I’d have thought it was two different people. Their ‘forum’ profile and their ‘real’ profile

And it sucks, cause it’s happened about four times, with four different people - men and women!

I try get on with everyone, if I don’t it’s cool. I try not get in the middle of drama, I’ll be told a bit of drama and asked ‘did you hear this?’

Nope. Haven’t heard a thing. I never know anything. Keep me out of it. I’m in group chats that aren’t bitchy at all, yet god forbid you admit you’re in a group chat (that also irks me, you’re in a group chat? Well fuck you)

over a year ago

And when everything needs to be an argument. There’s a way to disagree with people without being horrible, making digs etc etc.

In the past I know I’ve been guilty of making digs, it’s usually unintentional and I noticed myself doing it, so guess what I did?

I took a break from fab, cause I’m an adult who doesn’t want to be petty. Shocking, I know. More people should try it

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

At the end of the day most of want attention in some form or other , at some point .

Some people just go about it in the wrong way

over a year ago

"At the end of the day most of want attention in some form or other , at some point .

Some people just go about it in the wrong way "

Give me attention

over a year ago

"Lots of things but after may time outs I just ignore the things that annoy me and things run smoother for me.

Neediness

Me me me look at me!!!!

T

Not gonna ask how you’ve woken up naked in a car park sounds like a fun night!"

When I loose my temper my kids say that as a joke as I tend to turn in to the Incredible Hulk.!!!!

T

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"And when everything needs to be an argument. There’s a way to disagree with people without being horrible, making digs etc etc.

In the past I know I’ve been guilty of making digs, it’s usually unintentional and I noticed myself doing it, so guess what I did?

I took a break from fab, cause I’m an adult who doesn’t want to be petty. Shocking, I know. More people should try it"

absolutely this

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I think any threads that are needy or created by one user about another user annoy me a little.

It almost feels as if they're trying to show off how "in" they are with other people but I just ignore certain threads because I don't want to enable it.

over a year ago

"Their ‘forum’ profile and their ‘real’ profile

And it sucks, cause it’s happened about four times, with four different people - men and women!

"

Blimey... A forum profile plus a real profile?

Just when you think you’ve heard it all on here.

I honestly had no idea that even existed!

V

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"At the end of the day most of want attention in some form or other , at some point .

Some people just go about it in the wrong way

Give me attention "

I'll give you attention Queenie, always

over a year ago

"Their ‘forum’ profile and their ‘real’ profile

Blimey... A forum profile plus a real profile?

Just when you think you’ve heard it all on here.

I honestly had no idea that even existed!

V"

Yep. You can technically have as many profiles as you like, so they aren’t breaking any rules. But it’s a bit seedy when the profiles are completely different from each other

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"

T

Not gonna ask how you’ve woken up naked in a car park sounds like a fun night!"

Well if YOU’RE not asking, I am!!!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"

T

Not gonna ask how you’ve woken up naked in a car park sounds like a fun night!

Well if YOU’RE not asking, I am!!! "

Could be wrong, but it miiiight be an Incredible Hulk reference?

over a year ago

Hmmm I can't say much annoys me on here. I think the worst are people who body shame and put other people down. And I don't like when people are passive aggressive.

I post so much pointless shit on the forums. I pretty much always comment something meaningless. I just like commenting crap on threads most of the time and it's fine if that kind of thing annoys you, you're not a bad person because of how you feel. But each one of us bring something different to the forums at the end of the day and it would be very boring if it only worked one way.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

Put your hands up... I can't they're holding my head for fucks sake.

over a year ago

Oh when people fill up your threads just having a conversation. I’ve been guilty of this I know, but I try so hard to stay on topic, and not to fill up a thread

over a year ago

"Put your hands up... I can't they're holding my head for fucks sake."

Did your head fall off?

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

"Put your hands up... I can't they're holding my head for fucks sake.

Did your head fall off?"

I'm preempting it

over a year ago

Repetetive posts. There are users I'll skip over as they roughly post the same comments on any thread.

over a year ago

"Oh when people fill up your threads just having a conversation. I’ve been guilty of this I know, but I try so hard to stay on topic, and not to fill up a thread"

Yeah that irks me a smidge too.. If you wanna chat normal bollocks,, do it in a private message lol

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Oh when people fill up your threads just having a conversation. I’ve been guilty of this I know, but I try so hard to stay on topic, and not to fill up a thread

Yeah that irks me a smidge too.. If you wanna chat normal bollocks,, do it in a private message lol "

I can kind of undersrand why this happens to be fair. It might be a one off conversation between 2 people and one of them might want to break their filters by messaging them because nothing will come of it.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Nothing annoys me in the forums these days.

I’ve chilled out to the point of freezing where Fab niggles are concerned. I just avoid anything that might tempt my eyes to roll.

over a year ago

"Oh when people fill up your threads just having a conversation. I’ve been guilty of this I know, but I try so hard to stay on topic, and not to fill up a thread

Yeah that irks me a smidge too.. If you wanna chat normal bollocks,, do it in a private message lol

I can kind of undersrand why this happens to be fair. It might be a one off conversation between 2 people and one of them might want to break their filters by messaging them because nothing will come of it."

ok fair play for one offs but there are 'love ins' I just avoid the threads for the most part and leave them too it.

I often post in threads where there is actual question to be answered or a debate to be had ..

I do also like the light hearted threads once in a while but dont feel ive ever gotten to a full thread where half of the posts are soley from myself having a 'chat' with 2 or 3 friends

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I try to avoid the threads/posters who get my goat these days. I’ve had my moments though.

Can’t like everybody. Some folk just chat bollocks. It’s like being down the pub with your mates when you’re having a laugh and then suddenly someone you dislikes walks in and the mood lowers.

You can either stay and ignore each other or get up and take the fun to another pub (thread).

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I can kind of undersrand why this happens to be fair. It might be a one off conversation between 2 people and one of them might want to break their filters by messaging them because nothing will come of it.

ok fair play for one offs but there are 'love ins' I just avoid the threads for the most part and leave them too it.

I often post in threads where there is actual question to be answered or a debate to be had ..

I do also like the light hearted threads once in a while but dont feel ive ever gotten to a full thread where half of the posts are soley from myself having a 'chat' with 2 or 3 friends "

That's fair enough, if there is a genuine question and they can really overshadow it by talking/flirting amongst each other, it does unnecessarily fill up the thread and detract from the the topic.

over a year ago

I do also like the light hearted threads once in a while but dont feel ive ever gotten to a full thread where half of the posts are soley from myself having a 'chat' with 2 or 3 friends

That's fair enough, if there is a genuine question and they can really overshadow it by talking/flirting amongst each other, it does unnecessarily fill up the thread and detract from the the topic."

Aye that’s what I mean. If it’s on topic and discussing what’s been asked, then I’m all for it

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

When my eyes are continuously rolling like a washing machine. I take a break from here.

And then when I come back it's like a whole new world for me to start getting annoyed by again.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I try to avoid the threads/posters who get my goat these days. I’ve had my moments though.

Can’t like everybody. Some folk just chat bollocks. It’s like being down the pub with your mates when you’re having a laugh and then suddenly someone you dislikes walks in and the mood lowers.

You can either stay and ignore each other or get up and take the fun to another pub (thread).

"

I heard myself groan as I read that. The groan you make when the fun-sucker walks in the pub. I felt the actual disappointment

over a year ago

Certain stuff used to annoy me....and I'd inevitably end up saying something narky and getting a time out. Now I just think "Fud" to myself and then the thought leaves my head. What my wee girl refers to as a "brain fart".. ...it's in your head...then you just let it go!

over a year ago

I know I post gar to much useless stupid silly thread annie bit honestly it gets me through the day and entertains me if people knew half the struggles some other poeple go though they certainly wouldnt judge others for how they act and what they post not everything is black and white

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I hate bullies on here. I make it my duty to confront them and put them in their place from time to time. I’ve not spoke to one yet that can give coherent argument that supports why they do it when I challenge them.

Boils my piss seeing them lord it about.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

The amount of tin foil hattery in the virus room, good God Other than that though people on the forum don't wind me up too much, it's easy enough to just pick a different thread

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

The forum posters favourites.

Like some months ago . I posted an amusing thread. It got one reply. Less than 2 hours later a “forum favourite “ posted the same thread and all the usual suspects are straight on it as if it was something new. And the favourite was apparently just so funny and original

Don’t bother me but just don’t get it

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I wouldn't say anything actually annoys me, I don't place enough emphasis on anything concerning this place for anything to affect me to that extent, but there are certainly a few things that will often make me roll my eyes and keep scrolling.

Probably the top of those are people that start threads and then have a tantrum when it doesn't go how they envisaged - there's a very diverse mix of people that use the forums, and not everyone is going to agree with everyone else.

And duplicitous people - the ones who are all virtue signalling and "niceness" on the forums, whose behind the scenes behaviour shows a very different side to them.

The repetitive and (in my opinion) boring or inane threads are easy enough to ignore, and I'm in no way attempting to dictate how people should behave...I certainly wouldn't change my behaviour to suit anyone else. Just answering the OP

over a year ago

"This is so petty and I know we all have the option to ignore but sometimes things just make me think why, why are you doing it?

Yes I know I’m always asking your opinions on certain things but you lot are just so fucking knowledgeable and you’re helping so much with my writing.

I’m not talking about asking specific questions but just like the pointless bollocks. It annoys me and I don’t know why. I feel like I’m a bad person cos of it!

"

The clique

Grammar and spelling

over a year ago

"I hate bullies on here. I make it my duty to confront them and put them in their place from time to time. I’ve not spoke to one yet that can give coherent argument that supports why they do it when I challenge them.

Boils my piss seeing them lord it about. "

You do a good job

over a year ago

When someone just puts one word like “hug” and that’s it.

That annoys the fuck out of me.

Pathetic stupid jokes irritate me.

Those who have digs at others on here but aren’t brave enough to name people. You know exactly who you are.

And all the fab this or that threads too.

over a year ago

"When someone just puts one word like “hug” and that’s it.

Those who have digs at others on here but aren’t brave enough to name people. You know exactly who you are.

"

But isn’t that a dig?

over a year ago

And duplicitous people - the ones who are all virtue signalling and "niceness" on the forums, whose behind the scenes behaviour shows a very different side to them.

Yep, two faced bitches

over a year ago

"This is so petty and I know we all have the option to ignore but sometimes things just make me think why, why are you doing it?

"

It’s annoying that I only get to see one pic of you Annie.. really just pisses me right off

over a year ago

"When someone just puts one word like “hug” and that’s it.

But isn’t that a dig? "

I just said things on the forums that annoy me.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Fucking cake

over a year ago

"Fucking cake"

Ugh yes

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

People who just constantly whinge about fab or the forums but neither do anything to change things or leave.

over a year ago

People who dont join in then give weak arsed forum based abuse

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

"

Also this! It often isn't even behind the scenes. Being a bully in one thread then jumping on the "be kind" threads. Lol.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Oh and another one the ‘It’s time for me to leave’ threads. just effing leave and don’t make a big song and dance of it

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"

Also this! It often isn't even behind the scenes. Being a bully in one thread then jumping on the "be kind" threads. Lol. "

Yes! I’ve noticed this today

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Those who can’t disagree on a topic without it turning into a grudge which keeps cropping up from one thread to another. Life is too short, we are all supposed to be on here to enjoy ourselves.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I just scroll past the threads that dont interest me x

over a year ago

People cohertly target certain people thinking it's ok to make indirect digs. Absolutely pathetic, seen it a few times lately.

over a year ago

"And duplicitous people - the ones who are all virtue signalling and "niceness" on the forums, whose behind the scenes behaviour shows a very different side to them.

Yep, two faced bitches "

Yup there are a few of them about. Boils my piss too.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 23/10/20 20:43:03]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I’ve learnt to ignore and keep scrolling, my eyes nearly got stuck last time they rolled...

Everyone is different and entitled to post what they wish, however sometimes you get thinking ‘oh eck here we go again’ and could almost write the thread before it’s full by who is likely to post and say what

I’ve actually found the virus section more enlightening and entertaining this last week

over a year ago

"The forum posters favourites.

Like some months ago . I posted an amusing thread. It got one reply. Less than 2 hours later a “forum favourite “ posted the same thread and all the usual suspects are straight on it as if it was something new. And the favourite was apparently just so funny and original

Don’t bother me but just don’t get it"

That happpens quite often.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I wouldn't say anything actually annoys me, I don't place enough emphasis on anything concerning this place for anything to affect me to that extent, but there are certainly a few things that will often make me roll my eyes and keep scrolling.

Probably the top of those are people that start threads and then have a tantrum when it doesn't go how they envisaged - there's a very diverse mix of people that use the forums, and not everyone is going to agree with everyone else.

The repetitive and (in my opinion) boring or inane threads are easy enough to ignore, and I'm in no way attempting to dictate how people should behave...I certainly wouldn't change my behaviour to suit anyone else. Just answering the OP "

Just saved me a whole lot of typing

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Oh and the double standards that occur with regularity never fail to make me roll my eyes - if it's ok with a "popular" poster then it's ok, but someone not so well known and apparently it's no longer ok.

Was a fantastic example of just that recently with two similar threads running concurrently - the difference between the two in terms of how they went was striking.

over a year ago

"Oh and the double standards that occur with regularity never fail to make me roll my eyes - if it's ok with a "popular" poster then it's ok, but someone not so well known and apparently it's no longer ok.

Was a fantastic example of just that recently with two similar threads running concurrently - the difference between the two in terms of how they went was striking. "

This ^

Despite inevitable protestations that will probably come there is definitely a 2-tier system here, including exactly the above and also who does and doesn’t get time outs etc.

If your face fits etc etc ...

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Certain stuff used to annoy me....and I'd inevitably end up saying something narky and getting a time out. Now I just think "Fud" to myself and then the thought leaves my head. What my wee girl refers to as a "brain fart".. ...it's in your head...then you just let it go!"

Fud is such a great word!

Agree with most of the main points of annoyance. Some of the chat in this forum is chronic, but then that's Internet forums, and I've been guilty of letting my own annoyance translate into a dig or two. I'll lay off for a while when I realise it's happening. Pettiness isn't desirable.

What annoys me most though is that my own incredible contributions to forum posts haven't inspired a virtual harem of acolytes devoted to my sparkling wit, hanging off my every word. Or maybe I'm just a fud.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Oh and the double standards that occur with regularity never fail to make me roll my eyes - if it's ok with a "popular" poster then it's ok, but someone not so well known and apparently it's no longer ok.

Was a fantastic example of just that recently with two similar threads running concurrently - the difference between the two in terms of how they went was striking.

This ^

Despite inevitable protestations that will probably come there is definitely a 2-tier system here, including exactly the above and also who does and doesn’t get time outs etc.

If your face fits etc etc ..."

Christ I had a phase of pretty much getting time outs for breathing . It's been a long time since I had one so I must have made it off the hit list somehow!

over a year ago

Fuck me, have you lot thought of taking a bit of time out from Fab.

over a year ago

"Christ I had a phase of pretty much getting time outs for breathing . It's been a long time since I had one so I must have made it off the hit list somehow! "

It is for sure an issue - I've spoken with quite a few about it.

If anyone does feel there is a problem I'd strongly advise you to go to the organ grinder (site owners): support@winconltd.com

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Fuck me, have you lot thought of taking a bit of time out from Fab.

"

I wonder how many people get annoyed by totally unhelpful, tone deaf replies! We'll likely find out...

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Don’t bother me but just don’t get it"

See this alot! Dont get it either x

over a year ago

See this alot! Dont get it either x "

Yep all the time my advice is just carry on regardless

over a year ago

"

Christ I had a phase of pretty much getting time outs for breathing . It's been a long time since I had one so I must have made it off the hit list somehow! "

Ah that means you must be have been accepted into the clique now, funny handshakes and all that

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Christ I had a phase of pretty much getting time outs for breathing . It's been a long time since I had one so I must have made it off the hit list somehow!

Ah that means you must be have been accepted into the clique now, funny handshakes and all that "

I shake tits not hands.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Nowhereman’s joke thread is just god damn awful

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Poor spelling and grammar... especially in the age of autocorrect!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Nowhereman’s joke thread is just god damn awful "

So bad it's good

over a year ago

Yep all the time my advice is just carry on regardless "

The clique

As previously mentioned

And ignored I might add

over a year ago

The clique

As previously mentioned

And ignored I might add "

There is no clique

over a year ago

The clique

As previously mentioned

And ignored I might add

There is no clique "

Is that so?

over a year ago

"

There is no clique "

that’s what they’d have you believe

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

The clique

As previously mentioned

And ignored I might add

There is no clique "

Tell that to Jimmy Savile

Clunk Clique Every Trip.

over a year ago

The clique

As previously mentioned

And ignored I might add

There is no clique

Is that so?"

Yes I think so and if there is then I’m not in it but no in my opinion there is no clique

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

If I don't like it then I just move along. I have no problem with anyone just doing there thing. If it makes them happy more power to them

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

*Their... just in case the grammar police are in..

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I don’t like threads where it all goes wrong for a poster and then it’s just a forum pile on of people repeating where the poster went wrong over and over.

Then theres the Fab Karen who deploys the victim card.

over a year ago

I find out annoying when people judge me for my photos, and assume I've got nothing to say. I have plenty to say. Some of it is even interesting, occasionally

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I don’t like threads where it all goes wrong for a poster and then it’s just a forum pile on of people repeating where the poster went wrong over and over.

Then theres the Fab Karen who deploys the victim card. "

I don't like to see that either, it feels wrong to me.

Not the Karen thing but people being jumped on

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

The ones that post the same topic over and over again... "fuck kiss avoid....picture threads...etc

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/10/20 22:17:16]

over a year ago

"I find out annoying when people judge me for my photos, and assume I've got nothing to say. I have plenty to say. Some of it is even interesting, occasionally "

Sorry what did you say? I was looking at your tits.....

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"The ones that post the same topic over and over again... "fuck kiss avoid....picture threads...etc"

I've had a right laugh on some of those threads and I think for newbies it may be an easy way to break the ice on the forum

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Why’s everyone so snippy today?

over a year ago

"*Their... just in case the grammar police are in.."

....grammar police have entered...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Nothing and nobody.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"*Their... just in case the grammar police are in..

....grammar police have entered...

"

You got a warrant or at least a truncheon

over a year ago

People who over use , we get it, you’re annoyed at everything but can’t back it up with a coherent argument why you’re annoyed.

over a year ago

"People who over use , we get it, you’re annoyed at everything but can’t back it up with a coherent argument why you’re annoyed. "

I used that emoji today and as I was doing it I thought in all my years here I’ve never used this emoji. I prefer to say in words exactly what I don’t like but today I couldn’t even be arsed to write words.

over a year ago

"I find out annoying when people judge me for my photos, and assume I've got nothing to say. I have plenty to say. Some of it is even interesting, occasionally

Sorry what did you say? I was looking at your tits.....

"

Such a cheeky f**ker

over a year ago

This is quite humorous

Some of you are spot on

Some are not

over a year ago

"This is quite humorous

Some of you are spot on

Some are not

"

Thank you

over a year ago

"

You got a warrant or at least a truncheon "

I have both but was hoping you'd come quietly....

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"People who over use , we get it, you’re annoyed at everything but can’t back it up with a coherent argument why you’re annoyed. "

over a year ago

"People who over use , we get it, you’re annoyed at everything but can’t back it up with a coherent argument why you’re annoyed.

"

It’s a valid point.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"People who over use , we get it, you’re annoyed at everything but can’t back it up with a coherent argument why you’re annoyed.

It’s a valid point."

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"

You got a warrant or at least a truncheon

I have both but was hoping you'd come quietly....

"

Where's would be the fun in that

over a year ago

"

Where's would be the fun in that "

Where would be the fun... you're busted babe. Cuffs on I'm taking down your particulars...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"

Where's would be the fun in that

Where would be the fun... you're busted babe. Cuffs on I'm taking down your particulars..."

It's a fair cop

over a year ago

In thread flirting, especially when it's reciprocated and becomes a conversation in it's own right

Take it in private, it's cringey AF

over a year ago

I mainly use fab for the forums,so if a formite or the same thread over and over start to annoy me,then I just take a break from fab,that break usually lasts about 8 months

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I think folk exchanging banter/flirting is OK on a thread. Ive done it! Obviously, I wouldn't want to monopolise a thread by it and not show respect for the OP though.

over a year ago

"In thread flirting, especially when it's reciprocated and becomes a conversation in it's own right

Take it in private, it's cringey AF "

It’s like a school playground at times

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"In thread flirting, especially when it's reciprocated and becomes a conversation in it's own right

It’s like a school playground at times "

And one where all the kids have been drinking Sunny D all week

over a year ago

And one where all the kids have been drinking Sunny D all week "

over a year ago

I can only think of one thing to add to this thread and I’d like you all to take it on board please.

https://youtu.be/suaveqvlWP8

over a year ago

And one where all the kids have been drinking Sunny D all week "

Yep my Mate said...

Just about says it all, tell them yourself you're a grown adult!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

To be honest if I’d realised that this thread had been started for the sole purpose to have a surreptitious dig at another forum poster, I’d not have contributed.

over a year ago

"To be honest if I’d realised that this thread had been started for the sole purpose to have a surreptitious dig at another forum poster, I’d not have contributed.

"

it’s ok though, perpetrator is a hot chick, target is a middle aged male. It’s all good.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Can't say things annoy me as I don't allow things on an internet website to wind me up.

I do roll my eyes a little though. Constant attention seeking is one of those things. It doesn't annoy me, I find myself thinking that the person must be very lonely and insecure and I only hope they will find what they need out there in the 'real world'.

Also when people will single individuals out and jump on every comment they say and try to start an argument. I won't get into arguments.

You can see some people's personalities very clearly on here, but also like someone said above, there are also the 'fake' people.

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

Some regular woman in the forums like to spoil for an argument and can be so far up their own backside they can see their tonsils but its the white nights who jump to their defence and get involved evertime they disagree with someone that make me laugh .

over a year ago

When someone writes an unrelated comment to the question being asked just so they can tell a story about themselves. Like the time I went to New York and went down a dodgy side street and came across a guy in a gimp suit tied up in a box.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"To be honest if I’d realised that this thread had been started for the sole purpose to have a surreptitious dig at another forum poster, I’d not have contributed.

"

Some people like to have the biggest mouth and think their word's are more important.

Ps I'm not on about anyone inparticular and haven't read the whole thread.

By *reatformeatWoman
over a year ago

my own bubble

it’s ok though, perpetrator is a hot chick, target is a middle aged male. It’s all good. "

Ahhh in that case the mods will ovelook it

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"I suppose it’s annoying me cos it’s kind of spamming the forum and making my thread which I want lots of opinions on drop off the page quicker. Don’t like to keep having to contribute to my own threads to keep them bumped cos I’m wanting all your opinions, I’m not interested in what I’ve got to say! "

We've posted a few genuine queries on the forums only for them to be hijacked by the same people and taken completely off topic, seemingly to simply boost their own egos and derail us.

We had a good thread going a while back in particular, where out of no where someone came in and tried to call us out for being fakes, absolute BS, but it killed the decent conversation we were getting going. Absolutely no need, incorrect and pointless. It's petty and immature.

over a year ago

it’s ok though, perpetrator is a hot chick, target is a middle aged male. It’s all good. "

Enjoy the show ..... this has regularly happened over the years

Oh the irony

over a year ago

My little bit of truth? The way certain 'forumites' overlook newbies and almost make them feel like they don't belong! My profile may look new to here, but I most certainly am not! Watching on the sidelines how the 'look at me, looookkkk at meeeee' brigade are with new people, has me shaking my head in dismay.

Get the new guys and girls involved and make them feel welcome! The site evolves and we need new blood to keep it going!!

K x

over a year ago

"My little bit of truth? The way certain 'forumites' overlook newbies and almost make them feel like they don't belong! My profile may look new to here, but I most certainly am not! Watching on the sidelines how the 'look at me, looookkkk at meeeee' brigade are with new people, has me shaking my head in dismay.

Get the new guys and girls involved and make them feel welcome! The site evolves and we need new blood to keep it going!!

K x"

over a year ago

"My little bit of truth? The way certain 'forumites' overlook newbies and almost make them feel like they don't belong! My profile may look new to here, but I most certainly am not! Watching on the sidelines how the 'look at me, looookkkk at meeeee' brigade are with new people, has me shaking my head in dismay.

K x"

Well said! Agree with everything you said there. People forget they were new once, it costs nothing to be kind or make someone feel welcome.

I always try to include and respond if I see someone new or see a thread they created dying on it's arse.

Nice to see you btw. I hope you stick around and get stuck in

over a year ago

K x

Well said! Agree with everything you said there. People forget they were new once, it costs nothing to be kind or make someone feel welcome.

I always try to include and respond if I see someone new or see a thread they created dying on it's arse.

Nice to see you btw. I hope you stick around and get stuck in "

Ah, big snugs to you! . Been here for a few years, but relationship put pay to my old profile! Relationship ended, I drifted back like a bad penny with a different name!! . It's quite amusing seeing this place through 'different' eyes!!

Xx

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

K x

Nice to see you btw. I hope you stick around and get stuck in "

The irony being that those same people are often the ones who start threads urging everyone to "be kind" - go figure!!

Being kind for me isn't something you necessarily set out to consciously do, it can come across as incredibly fake when it happens - it's a state of mind and general approach to life as much as anything

over a year ago

I have to say, this is probably one of the most informative and brilliant forum posts in a long time! Letting people have a voice and a bit of a vent, but in great form! Bravo!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Posting their stupid fucking games in any forum other than the 'Games' one.

For some reason this really grips my shit and I report every one I see. I have to say the mods are really good at moving them though.

over a year ago

Im gonna say something now thats already irritating the life out of me since it popped in my head ready?

Let it go, let it go

Can't hold it back anymore

Let it go, let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care what they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

Sorry but it had to be done

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhhh

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

And the other ones are the people that state "I'm not a swinger"

Why the fuck are you wasting time on a swingers site then? It's like the people that turn up at a Fetish Club in street clothes. Only there to gawk.

over a year ago

"And the other ones are the people that state "I'm not a swinger"

Why the fuck are you wasting time on a swingers site then? It's like the people that turn up at a Fetish Club in street clothes. Only there to gawk."

im not a swinger tried years ago didnt like but iv got friends here as well as my own reasons never found any of it a waste of time if i want i go get no time wasted

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Threads I usually stay clear of include..

Appreciation threads.. such isnt this person wonderful..

They usually attract the clique types..

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Threads I usually stay clear of include..

Appreciation threads.. such isnt this person wonderful..

They usually attract the clique types..

"

For once we agree

The ones that are generalised appreciation for a group of people, I mostly don't have a problem with, but when they are aimed at a specific person I find them cringeworthy to be honest.

over a year ago

Why the fuck are you wasting time on a swingers site then? It's like the people that turn up at a Fetish Club in street clothes. Only there to gawk."

People are allowed to have a different approach to this site, be it 'swingers', 'exhibitionists', 'hook ups', 'looking for a relationship' et al!. And before you stalk my profile for speaking up - no, I'm not a swinger! I'm in the 2nd camp I mentioned! Does that mean I'm not allowed to use this site??? Ummm.....no? We're not all " the wanking dead" we've all witnessed at clubs, the 'gang-bangers' or the 'let's have one this morning, another one this evening's....., nor are we here to please everyone's tastes! That's why we have profile write-ups, so people can choose or bypass if it doesn't meet our or their personal criteria! it's a site for everyone, just happens to be a sexually orientated site! Doesn't mean to say what is not one person's cup of tea, is totally off limits to another person!

Hugs

K x

over a year ago

K x

Nice to see you btw. I hope you stick around and get stuck in

The irony being that those same people are often the ones who start threads urging everyone to "be kind" - go figure!!

Being kind for me isn't something you necessarily set out to consciously do, it can come across as incredibly fake when it happens - it's a state of mind and general approach to life as much as anything "

Yeah I get that, they're kind when it suits them to be

over a year ago

Why the fuck are you wasting time on a swingers site then? It's like the people that turn up at a Fetish Club in street clothes. Only there to gawk.

People are allowed to have a different approach to this site, be it 'swingers', 'exhibitionists', 'hook ups', 'looking for a relationship' et al!. And before you stalk my profile for speaking up - no, I'm not a swinger! I'm in the 2nd camp I mentioned! Does that mean I'm not allowed to use this site??? Ummm.....no? We're not all " the wanking dead" we've all witnessed at clubs, the 'gang-bangers' or the 'let's have one this morning, another one this evening's....., nor are we here to please everyone's tastes! That's why we have profile write-ups, so people can choose or bypass if it doesn't meet our or their personal criteria! it's a site for everyone, just happens to be a sexually orientated site! Doesn't mean to say what is not one person's cup of tea, is totally off limits to another person!

Hugs

K x"

Kudos for that reply

T

over a year ago

If you find yourself getting annoyed by things/ others on a forum, you're clearly spending too much time here. Get a life!

over a year ago

"If you find yourself getting annoyed by things/ others on a forum, you're clearly spending too much time here. Get a life! "

This annoys me so much!!!!!!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Hmmmm, would I call myself a swinger? No.

I'm happy to attend clubs, I'm happy to be part of group shenanigans, I'm more than happy to be the third person in an FFM.

I got into a relationship and that busted my heart. I saw a very toxic side to the scene and had my relationship ideals blown to smithereens.

I'm flying solo once more and this is my safe space.

Once (IF) things return to pre-covid sexual freedoms, then I will again go back to group sex, FFM and clubs.

But I can't see myself having another swinging relationship as my core values are too stringent. Confused? Well, there aren't many people as considerate or honest as me when joining a couple. I'd hold those joining me and a partner to my own standards of behaviour and thought processes and that's just not fair on them, a partner or me.

So if I'm not in a relationship, how can I technically be a swinger?

I'm simply a woman who, when the time is right and the people are right, enjoys sex, enjoys giving pleasure and enjoys enhancing the lives of others, albeit temporarily. I'm probably one of the best people anyone could invite into their relationship. I'm like "the littlest hobo" if it was a person.

But a swinger? Depends entirely on your definition.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"When someone writes an unrelated comment to the question being asked just so they can tell a story about themselves. Like the time I went to New York and went down a dodgy side street and came across a guy in a gimp suit tied up in a box."

Not to mention my new kitchen.

over a year ago

I've been here a long time and when things start to annoy me, I take a break. But, as you asked the question, something that shouldn't bug me, but does, is the same people doing the same threads day in day out or on a specific day and then getting annoyed if someone else dare to ask the same question. It's these people, who seem to have an overriding desire to be popular with a bunch of strangers that annoys me the most. It's not a competition and there is no prize.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Nothing and Nobody.

over a year ago

"If you find yourself getting annoyed by things/ others on a forum, you're clearly spending too much time here. Get a life! "

True dat

over a year ago

1 person in particular has made me retreat from the forums due to their neediness and constant spam posting.

Rather than get into an argument, go on the naughty step or get a full ban I get choose to stay off the forums moreso lately, and pray said person takes another break

over a year ago

"1 person in particular has made me retreat from the forums due to their neediness and constant spam posting.

Rather than get into an argument, go on the naughty step or get a full ban I get choose to stay off the forums moreso lately, and pray said person takes another break "

It took me ages to understand that the message you get when going on the naughty step is indeed very true and helpful.

Just ignore them.

It really is that simple but I do in fact agree with you totally.

Oh and good thread miss Annie.

T

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Nothing and Nobody."

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nothing and Nobody."

Third time lucky?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Nothing and Nobody.

Third time lucky? "

Yeah. Three times ! THREE !

Ello

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nothing and Nobody.

Third time lucky?

Ello "

Granny ala Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction “I’m not gonna be ignored!”

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I just avoid the threads and posts that I know will irritate me and look at the ones I want to post in.

If I find things annoying me often, I just avoid the forums for a bit.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Nothing and Nobody.

Third time lucky?

Ello

Granny ala Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction “I’m not gonna be ignored!”"

Glenn Social Distancing........

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nothing and Nobody.

Third time lucky?

Ello

Granny ala Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction “I’m not gonna be ignored!”

Glenn Social Distancing........ "

over a year ago

"I've been here a long time and when things start to annoy me, I take a break. But, as you asked the question, something that shouldn't bug me, but does, is the same people doing the same threads day in day out or on a specific day and then getting annoyed if someone else dare to ask the same question. It's these people, who seem to have an overriding desire to be popular with a bunch of strangers that annoys me the most. It's not a competition and there is no prize. "

over a year ago

This annoys me, stupid comments like that and I’ve barely been on here the last few days. Amount of time spent on the forum doesn’t make you immune from being annoyed. Unnecessarily rude. Telling someone to get a life, what’s about that, just pathetic.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

People flouting lockdown rules and bragging about it.

I got slated for staying with friends for the first 10 weeks of lockdown. Told I was irresponsible and that I didn't care about anyone bla bla bla. I only had enough food for a week and less than a weeks worth of electric.

Since being back home I've seen 2 people outside of my work setting. I go to work and that's it.

I've not seen my son in 9 fucking months and others brag about being rebels.

over a year ago

When someone uses the word girls in a forum post and some sad act has to say “we’re women, not girls” or words to that effect

over a year ago

Sanctimonious arseholes spouting simple "solutions" to problems they can't be bothered understanding.

Post new Message to Thread