FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Great photo but its a shit profile picture..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes I have browsed the forums and gone 'what the fuck is that?!' and had to then open someone's profile to find the larger picture... you clever people. Then i get fabbing on loads of photo's

Also i've decided i am not happy with how an image looks tiny as a profile picture so uploaded another image and hope it makes for a better profile pic..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'm pleased with my profile pic...

over a year ago

"I'm pleased with my profile pic... "

Yeah but the small version of the picture i cant accurately make out what the object bottom right of the photo is..

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I'm pleased with my profile pic...

Yeah but the small version of the picture i cant accurately make out what the object bottom right of the photo is..

"

Does it tease to allow you to look at the actual pic

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

When they have their avatar as a friends pic irritates me, I end up with my phone 1cm away from my eyes

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

I think mine is ok

over a year ago

"When they have their avatar as a friends pic irritates me, I end up with my phone 1cm away from my eyes "

Oh gosh yeah!

Frustrating lol x x

over a year ago

"I think mine is ok "

For me personally there isnt much contrast.. i see it as a monochrome image at a glance but unless im concentrating nothing really jumps out at me.

x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like my bananas

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Bothwell

"I'm pleased with my profile pic...

"

You do realise you can zoom in on the profile pic without going searching for the pic in a gallery

over a year ago

"When they have their avatar as a friends pic irritates me, I end up with my phone 1cm away from my eyes "

Press and open in a new tab

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

Getting your profile looked as is half the battle...having a teasing profile pic works wonders

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Hopefully ours warrants further investigation from the people we’re hoping to meet.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Getting your profile looked as is half the battle...having a teasing profile pic works wonders "

Well yours definitely does the trick!

Mrs x

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Getting your profile looked as is half the battle...having a teasing profile pic works wonders

Well yours definitely does the trick!

Mrs x "

Thank you....massive appreciation ;, and hopefully the class of my pics within my profile keep up the standard

over a year ago

Based on your profile pictures... I want to have sex with all of you

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Sometimes I have browsed the forums and gone 'what the fuck is that?!' and had to then open someone's profile to find the larger picture... you clever people. Then i get fabbing on loads of photo's

Also i've decided i am not happy with how an image looks tiny as a profile picture so uploaded another image and hope it makes for a better profile pic..

"

Every time I see your current avatar, OP, I immediately think you look like Sheridan Smith.

In case you are wondering, I really fancy Sheridan Smith.

Luke

over a year ago

Ive noticed that with mine actually, shows as a white square on mobile... no idea why

over a year ago

"Sometimes I have browsed the forums and gone 'what the fuck is that?!' and had to then open someone's profile to find the larger picture... you clever people. Then i get fabbing on loads of photo's

Every time I see your current avatar, OP, I immediately think you look like Sheridan Smith.

In case you are wondering, I really fancy Sheridan Smith.

Luke "

lol Thanks Luke..

never been told i look like her before even if it is in the one photo haha

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like to recognise forum users from their pic.

I've seen a guys pic today - not a forum user - which had great lighting overall but was taken through glass, via a mirror, in a steamed-up bathroom, with water on the shower glass surround. Trying to view through multiple distortions, blurry glass etc, made it a futile exercise to ascertain what he actually looked like.

over a year ago

"I like to recognise forum users from their pic.

I've seen a guys pic today - not a forum user - which had great lighting overall but was taken through glass, via a mirror, in a steamed-up bathroom, with water on the shower glass surround. Trying to view through multiple distortions, blurry glass etc, made it a futile exercise to ascertain what he actually looked like. "

I love those kind of pics.

Post new Message to Thread